Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith (27472 Views)

Buhari Meets With Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate / Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by TolstoyFan: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2016
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Dame Judith Amaechi is the wife of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation. The immediate past First Lady of Rivers State has a charming personality like her husband’s which elicits admiration. Not many know that she has been married to Hon. Rotimi Amaechi for 22 years. Describing her husband, Dame Judith Amaechi in an interview sometime back, said," My husband is a very wonderful person. He is very kind-hearted. Just forget the misconceptions some people have about him. He is a wonderful husband. This year will make it 22 years of our blissful marriage." How did she meet her husband? " I was 15 years old the first time I ever knew him. I met him again when I was 19. He met me for the first time in my life at a wedding. I was quite young at the time. I think he just loved me from the beginning. And I grew into loving him as well. He didn't just propose to me at the first meeting. We dated for a while before we married."

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-rotimi-amaechi-his-wife-judith/

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by oshinadekunle(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Tale by moon light :PTale by moon light

4 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by BALLOSKI: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Burifu wuman!

We rof you! You are our dilektor wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by BALLOSKI: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
oshinadekunle:
Tale by moon light :PTale by moon light
this self-inflicted agony and hate won't leave you anytime soon.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Mologi(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2016
This is super story.....

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ORACLE1975(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Ha
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by me1234: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2016
I hear she was a help to PETER Odili's wife where Amechi met her. Don't know how true this story was but don't quote me ooo. Like I said am not sure of this story but people who know her please tell us the true story.

18 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by captainflash(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
You Ruf your husband how does that reduce the price of fuel?

Oya clap for her, atleast some people dey where no ruf their husband

undecided

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
That's their family life, and I have no business there. Wish them well

8 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Chai!
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by theV0ice: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
me1234:
I hear she was a help to PETER Odili's wife where Amechi met her. Don't know how true this story was but don't quote me ooo. Like I said am not sure of this story but people who know her please tell us the true story.

What if she was?

Is there a law that says a help mustn't find love and become successful in life?

25 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Sasuwa(f): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2016
up amaechi

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by tomholly: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats oooooooo.its worth celebrating ooooooooooooooooooooo
TolstoyFan:
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Dame Judith Amaechi is the wife of Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation. The immediate past First Lady of Rivers State has a charming personality like her husband’s which elicits admiration. Not many know that she has been married to Hon. Rotimi Amaechi for 22 years. Describing her husband, Dame Judith Amaechi in an interview sometime back, said," My husband is a very wonderful person. He is very kind-hearted. Just forget the misconceptions some people have about him. He is a wonderful husband. This year will make it 22 years of our blissful marriage." How did she meet her husband? " I was 15 years old the first time I ever knew him. I met him again when I was 19. He met me for the first time in my life at a wedding. I was quite young at the time. I think he just loved me from the beginning. And I grew into loving him as well. He didn't just propose to me at the first meeting. We dated for a while before we married."

http://dawntodusknews.com/how-i-met-fell-in-love-with-rotimi-amaechi-his-wife-judith/
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by miqos02(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by lasisi69(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Stubborn man

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by lielbree: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Stingy woman mtchweeeeee
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Feranmicharles(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Ko kan aye embarassed
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ayusco85(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Leave trash for LAWMA. grin

Damn it felt good saying that.

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Dplaymaker(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
How I met ur mother S1 E1

1 Like

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Mutuwa(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy

No relationship is a waste of time,the wrong ones teach you the lessons that prepare you for the right one.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
sad
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Demmocrats(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
This Amaechi man is the greatest opportunist of the 21st century, he always knows the train to join. From my analysis he met her as a virgin "Catch them young"

2 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ihatebuhari(f): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Useless family of traitors

God will punish ameachi for betraying his brother GEJ and all niger deltans

He used our oil money to fund this Islamic party called APC

u will pay with ur blood soon

4 Likes

Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by PsalmieD(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2016
waiting 4 a lady 2 tell me dhat....Note:nt bitch.......
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Chiscomax(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Your husband is a great man
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by pretydiva(f): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats 2 u both.

Egbon mods pls move my topic 2 front page nau..y r u people like dis sef.buh if it is abt celebs it will hit front page. Dis is so unfair. U guys r being partial
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by TruthHurts1(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Na why Rotimi wan strangle him wife na?
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by Dandeson1(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith by ayusco85(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Dplaymaker:
How I met ur mother S1 E1
It's Legen .................. Wait for it

....... Dary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos) / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.