Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker (55545 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Reasons Why You Should Patronize Prostitutes/sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by tonquendo4u(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
A normal hood babe U keep as a girlfriend has more disease than an ashawo.An ashawi takes care of her body
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Chazzyboy: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
sandrajazmin:
1.You wil not go to heaven 2.Your children will follow suite 3.They will have babies for u and want U to marry them 4. They will transfer spirits 2 u, cos some of Them are diabolic and posessed 5. Set back will be urs 6.The moneyy u maintain nowadays sex workers with, Can be used to buy a land 7. They will send u back 2 ur villa. N.B there is no difference between olosho and Runs gal
u sure? Tell me more
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by lexilla007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
Oloshos are more honest than some wives! grin
true talk ooooo
....and me kinda cherish honesty oooo.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Sultanchidi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
BruzMoney:
What if one has a private Olosho that is always at ur service
home service grin
BruzMoney:
What if one has a private Olosho that is always at ur service
home service
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by deebrain(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
A one sided and biased thread.

Which type of prostitutes are you referring to?

The Olosho or the Undercover?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=habeeblai244 post=41636187]Reason Why You should Never Involve or Patronize Prostitute/Sex Worker

I find this silly. Why will you patronize or involve in sex with a prostitute. Do you even know what you are doing. Some people even think This is how they satisfy thier sexual urge forgetting the danger in It.

(1) Number one Reason, It is a Sin. Wether you are christain or Muslim. Almighty Allah mention this in the Holly Quran. Adultry is a sin and any form of it. Involving in it is like you are disobeying God

(2) You Are Prone to STDs: some people will even go to an extent of not using cond*m. Do you think you are the only one that use that hole. Many people like you also uses it on daily basis and you dont have any idea about them. My brother save your self and dont die young.

(3) Wasteful spending: Why spending thousands on prostitute when you have wife at home. Use this money on your wife and even your kids. If you keep your wife in good shape, trust me any prostitute wont attract you.

(4) Spiritual Problem : You hardly know the prostitute you involve with. I dont really believe this, but i remember my Dad telling his friends how a co-worker contract spiritual problem through sex worker

(5) Family Outbreak : save your kid's future, How will your children or wife feel when they learnt you are visiting prostitute. The love the children have for thier father may reduce and even this may lead to family outbreak.

(6) This list is not complete. Pls add yours.

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=26
[/quote
those oloshos are 100% safer than some of these girls in the street. No olosho will allow you enter without a condom but the street girls ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by PopsiAde: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
habeeblai244:
Reason Why You should Never Involve or Patronize Prostitute/Sex Worker

I find this silly. Why will you patronize or involve in sex with a prostitute. Do you even know what you are doing. Some people even think This is how they satisfy thier sexual urge forgetting the danger in It.

(1) Number one Reason, It is a Sin. Wether you are christain or Muslim. Almighty Allah mention this in the Holly Quran. Adultry is a sin and any form of it. Involving in it is like you are disobeying God

(2) You Are Prone to STDs: some people will even go to an extent of not using cond*m. Do you think you are the only one that use that hole. Many people like you also uses it on daily basis and you dont have any idea about them. My brother save your self and dont die young.

(3) Wasteful spending: Why spending thousands on prostitute when you have wife at home. Use this money on your wife and even your kids. If you keep your wife in good shape, trust me any prostitute wont attract you.

(4) Spiritual Problem : You hardly know the prostitute you involve with. I dont really believe this, but i remember my Dad telling his friends how a co-worker contract spiritual problem through sex worker

(5) Family Outbreak : save your kid's future, How will your children or wife feel when they learnt you are visiting prostitute. The love the children have for thier father may reduce and even this may lead to family outbreak.

(6) This list is not complete. Pls add yours.

source : www.naijapally.tk/forum2_theme_111531533.xhtml?&tema=26

So that raping may further increase abi? Mcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by captianfreeman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
jboy73:
2 years ago I had my first experience with Olosho.

I went just for adventure, as a teenager I just wanted to see a nakeed woman.

I gave the olosho N500, she removed her cloths, strip her pants and then, grabbed her phone from the corner of her bed.( All this while I was just there steering and lusting over her Camel Toe pussay).

to cut the long story short, I dint sleep with her... I just touched her Pussay, put on my cap back and there i left her .

My concience would have killed me if i had Sexxed a Prostitudee.

Team #Girlfriend puzzay. Team #One girl for life
You never tell me finish. Un complete confession.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
PresVA:
It's just so disgusting. . Inserting your pri*k where like 20 other people have inserted that same day... hmmm embarassed embarassed
nonsense
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Youngpo413: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hustlerlomo:

WHO ARE THEY??
those so-called girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Hero10001: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
I love olosho.. Can't wait to Bleep Jenifer and Vanessa tmao. :-)
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Speakdatruth: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
PresVA:
It's just so disgusting. . Inserting your pri*k where like 20 other people have inserted that same day... hmmm embarassed embarassed
you know how people don sleep with your so called girlfriend?
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tosinville:
In short, most 9ja girls are olosho(s) cos most girls are guilty of this.
and that's why all those popular hoes are not commenting....they are all guilty.
Re: Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
francizy:

LoL! How old man like you go shame to buy CD? Na first time way I go buy am I shame oh. Other times I no even show sign say na CD I wan buy. I just ask am like say na biscuit and dem go carry am gimme. I go pay then go.
I dey shame oh!!the thing dey tire me. to wear am go make me loose interest cos e go be like say I wan tidy ashitec.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.