Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti (26521 Views)

Call Your Men To Order, Governor Ikpeazu Warns Army / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / We Don't Have Land For Grazing Reserves In South-East - Okezie Ikpeazu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Osita metuh left anambra for abia to ensure that election that was cancelled was reversed.

For the people shouting equity, Is Otti not an Ngwa man? He is from Aro Ngwa, The people of Isiala ngwa north and south are solidly behind Otti even till tomorrow.

#TeamAlexOtti
#TeamLiberation

Aba boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by ruggedboy01: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pdp should go to hell.....
Am happy because soon, breeze go blow and T.A orji ass go open

All the looted money must be recovered cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
chynie:

i know that you are tall

afterall the tallest man in ngwa is shorter than the shortest man in nnewi grin

just saying

Nnewi people that look like dwarfs, you are really a very funny person. No one should take you serious by this jerk joke.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by meezynetwork(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
olac21:

Check fayemi/segun Oni case in Ekiti...it was Appeal court that ordered his swearing in!and it was done d following day...Oct 16 2010
My brother, I just tire for the PDP. I can remember vividly well of the Ekiti case and some other southwest States whose governors were sacked by appeal court and the opposition sworn in. Ikpeazu shouldn't cry foul cos he is gone. Even if he is trying to work, he should know that he won through heavy rigging. Imagine 3 local government having more population than the remaining 14 local govt area that also comprises aba and umuahia local government areas. It's not possible. Otti should be sworn in asap cos that's the court ruling which is different from the one of rivers state which called for rerun in not more than 90days which has not relapse self. We should learn to obey court orders in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by potbelly(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
angry
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I'm taller than you ewu..look at potbelly man calling his superiors short,wonders shall never end.
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by cadinalciccio(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
yungpowers:

Obingwa, being the home of Gov. Okezie lkpeazu is the second largest LGA in the whole federation. Alex Otti out of his ignorance never had any of his campaigns in Obingwa, so he shouldn't expect a miraculous figure from them. They've got the largest population in Abia.
Get that into your skull.

I don't know d state ur from, but don't repeat tht statement, if u don't want to b laughed at. Obingwa is a village, y will u call it d second largest LGA in ABIA, what will u then say about ABA NORTH, n SOUTH, OSISIOMA n UMUAHIA cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
potbelly:
angry

Hahaha bros, that message is not for ya thou grin
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
cutekhalifa:
my dear ***** that ur ***** *****.... Are u in aba during the last guber election What happened in obinwa , ugwunagbo and osisioma is just a charade, an eyes sour, the kind of electoral malpractice that happen in that LGA is 2much to bear... How can obingwa osisioma and ugwunagbo that have less population density compare aba south and aba north garnered more than 80,000 votes each in favour of ikpeazi.... Who is fooling who here, he won the last election with 3LGA, how is that possible, during presidential election people accredited to vote in those 3LGA is not upto 20,000 each but how in a sudden in during guber election those accredited reach 80,000 over night, one of my friend that work as INEC officer in one of those LGA, said the voters where ask to vote as many as they want, so tell me how the appeal won't upturn the tribunal verdict and ask for immediate swearing in of Alex otti.... WE DON'T NEED OKEZIE IKPEAZU AND ORJI'S DYNASTY shikina

Why are you suffering in abundance. Can't you use google when in doubt.

This was the trend in population per LGA that voted in presidential election

Aba South
PDP 36,167
APC 1,423

Aba North
PDP 36, 238
APC 1, 628

Arochukwu
PDP 17, 702
APC 286

Bende
PDP 18, 963
APC 960

Ikwuano
PDP 11, 819
APC 740

Isiala-Ngwa North
PDP 19, 926
APC 414

Isiala-Ngwa South
PDP 14, 753
APC 391

Isuikwuato
PDP 14, 806
APC 411

Obingwa
PDP 47, 329
APC 964

Ohafia
PDP 30, 919
APC 546

Osisioma
PDP 24, 682
APC 579

Ugwunagbo
PDP 11, 817
APC 320

Ukwa East
PDP 7, 357
APC 381

Ukwa West
PDP 12, 856
APC 312

Umuahia North
PDP 20, 586
APC 2, 206

Umuahia South
PDP 17, 247
APC 1, 192

Umunne Ochi
PDP 15, 136
APC 641
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
cadinalciccio:

I don't know d state ur from, but don't repeat tht statement, if u don't want to b laughed at. Obingwa is a village, y will u call it d second largest LGA in ABIA, what will u then say about ABA NORTH, n SOUTH, OSISIOMA n UMUAHIA cool shocked

Obingwa has the highest number of "ready" and "available" voters in Abia State

Check election statistics from 1999 to confirm
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by Bom4Real: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
This IS One judgement That i love so much in This administration,Ikpeazu and HIS People are Not Serious,They Dont Even Have Any Plans For Abia,But bet. ME. Alex will Change Abia State With HIS Vision.
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gov Ikpeazu is correct. Once an appeal has been filed within 21 days, the swearing-in of Otti can't proceed. It's essentially a "stay of action".

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by yungpowers(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
cadinalciccio:

Don't come here to disgrace your ignoramus sick brain.
Obingwa, formerly known as Obioma-ngwa was the largest LGA in the entire federation till Aba North, Aba South, and Osisioma was carved out from it, the name was then changed to Obingwa. It is the second largest in NIGERIA, I repeat.
The largest is Afikpo North in Ebonyi state.
Rest your F**king silly, dripping, indisposed ass.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by striker07(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
At that period the highest point of ruling pertaining to issues like that was appeal court.

Let me lend some credence to the matter bro...in Ekiti here,in 2010,in d Fayemi&Segun Oni case,Ido Osi LGA(Segun Oni's LGA)was cancelled cos of widespread irregularities and Kayode Fayemi was declared winner of the election by the Appeal court in Ilorin....he was sworn in d 2nd day(16th Oct 2010)d Question is-Y didn't Segun Oni stay in office and say he stil has the supreme court option[/quote]
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by potbelly(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
good... smiley
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hahaha bros, that message is not for ya thou grin
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by EricDonn(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
This Abia PDP and info commissioner and Ikpeazu are sounding very foolish here, how can u be alerting the public about unlawful swearing in......who swears in a governor? does it mean they are not in contact with the state chief judge? how is dat even possible, where will be d venue for d swearing in.....do they need to panic? even if such happens, the state judge will just loose his position the next day and Otto would risk arrest. I'm disappointed in d state govt for making such a brainless statement

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by Nadoson1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I don't have your time, come and reverse the judgement let's see, u can protest till heaven comes, u people are even lucky that the Ohuhus travelled for holidays, if not they for stop that una paid protest, lol, u guys are angry that the ohuhus has outnumbered u in ur Ngwaland, courtesy of ur greedy elders who sold out their rights for stockfish and seaman schnapps, also get this to your skull, supreme court upholds 90% of appeal court's judgement and this case won't be exceptional, I don't even have ur time this morning.
Aba is NGWALAND so if you think you can stop the ngwan from protest even forcing you to close your shop then come out and say it. what stops you from coming back to aba for your business? anyway, otti can never sit on that sit. after few weeks from now, your so called otti will hide his face in shame and also from those he leaned from. NGWA can never be defeated. what stops that otti from being sworn in? maybe he would be sworn in a MATCHES BOX.
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by dinosmiles(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Actually I think he is taking a cue from PMB..for flouting court orders.when a leader sets a bad precedence, this is what we get..anyways let's us allow him to exhaust all his legal options available to him.,buh lemme say this;d supreme court hardly upturn d verdict of d appeal court except in rare occasions....I jst pray dis should b one of those rare occasions for my NGWA brothers.
Re: Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti by hardbody: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
dustmalik:
Appeal goes up to the supreme court, so as long as Ikpeazu wants to appeal the decision, Alex Otti can't be sworn in.

I hope these same people saying Ikpeazu should step down and Alex Otti be sworn in, also agree that Wike should have stepped down and allow fresh election be conducted after Wike lost his appeal? Because if that is not their opinion, then they are hypocrites.

What is good enough for PDP in Rivers state, should also be good enough for PDP in Abia.

What did the court rule in both matters. It is the ruling of the appeal court that is being sought to be executed. Even if a governor is wrongly sworn in, he can still be removed after a fresh judgment is received from the supreme court. Until that happens, let the rule of law prevail and Ikpeazu should comply. This executive rascality should no longer be condoned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Daura Appointed As New Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video) / Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.