Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How To Tell If Your Child Is Suffering From Attention Deficit Disorder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tell If Your Child Is Suffering From Attention Deficit Disorder (508 Views)

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Child Is Suffering From Attention Deficit Disorder by auogbet: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2016
There are a myriad of misunderstandings associated with attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). However both conditions can adversely affect people of all ages and they sure can mess up the academic and everyday functions of people who suffer from both conditions. Both conditions are complicated brain based disorders that are generally misunderstood and misdiagnosed in people of all races, ages and social status.

Attention deficit disorder is simply the inability of a child or adult to focus attention. Children afflicted with this condition often have glaring challenges with keeping pace and paying attention long enough to understand and perform any given task. This condition often proliferate other problems such as low self-esteem and poor academic performance. The most glaring trait of attention deficit disorder is erratic behavior.

Suffice to say that certain behaviors exhibited by children could be as a result of developmental and environment factors and not necessarily attention deficit disorder. In other words there are certain normal aspects of a child’s pattern of behavior that may look like symptoms of attention deficit disorder during their formative years. For example, a child who has irregular sleeping hours and other sleeping disorders at night might have challenges paying attention at school in the daytime.

CLICK HERE TO READ REST OF THE ARTICLE. THANKS : http://www.bigtony.net/how-to-tell-if-your-child-is-suffering-from-attention-deficit-disorder/

(1) (Reply)

Wud U Add Ur Inquisitive Mum To Facebook Nd Other social Media / Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? / How Can I Change My Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.