Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (21001 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / God Forbid That I Should Date A Broke Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MensCabal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Feminism has been on the rise in African countries ever since Oprah Winfrey achieved billionaire status. The movement which aims to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men has had its ups and downs and misinterpretations, especially in African countries.

Here in Nigeria, feminists are believed to be pained, single ladies who have been played in their relationships and seek revenge on men through arguments and verbal insults.

But that doesn't mean all Nigerian feminists are pained ladies, in fact, Nigeria has some high profile feminists who are struggling for the dreams of the girl child. The likes of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Muma Gee and Nwando Achebe (daughter of Nigerian renowned writer, essayist, and poet Chinua Achebe) just to mention but a few.

So, guys here are 3 reasons why We at MensCabal believe you should give feminists a try.

1. They Are Financially Independent

Or lets just put it as they are not completely dependent on your money for their survival.

Nigerian men have always complained that the ladies are always extremely dependent on them. If you are thinking about going into a relationship and you don't have money (or dead broke), then you should simply "hide your face". But with feminists its a whole different story.

Feminists are taught to be independent and self-sufficient. They struggle to make their own money and don't depend on anyone else especially men for their daily needs.

In order words, a feminist will be able to support you financially rather than depend on you for everything and suck you dry.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

2. They Are More Supportive

Compared to the ordinary housewife or lets say the house-girlfriend, who depends on you for her daily needs, a feminist knows whats out there and how hard it is to make ends meet, she will be more able to understand you, the stress, the hustle and be more supportive emotionally, mentally and like I said above financially.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

3. They Have More Control Over Themselves

There is an infamous phrase that goes "women don't know what they want", they say this today and do another thing tomorrow. It is believed that women want one thing but social norms and rules suppress them to choose another.

A feminist is someone who has broken away from society's norms and rules and built one for herself. So she will hardly pretend just to make the world believe that she is a good girl or just to make people see her that way, instead she will just be herself.

That would make things easier for you if you were in a relationship with her because she will be more likely to open up to you about herself and her emotions (and with a promise of wild s*x, which society force ladies to suppress).

Source: http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/3-reasons-why-nigerian-men-should-date.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by TheNigerianMan: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
MensCabal a site just for Nigerian men... the real men, the made men, where men can see fashion tips, relationship tips, how to make money and get rich tips, how to last longer in bed tips, fitness tips and so much more

MensCabal is for real men... Why not join the cabal and visit menscabal today.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Alariwo2: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Where you wan see feminists for Naija?

You dey mind all those dick worshipping du.mmies claiming feminists.
All they are after is an avenue to justify their cheating lifestyle, nothing else.

If you doubt, ask them to explain "feminism" in simple terms.. All of them will fail

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MensCabal(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alariwo2:
Where you wan see feminists for Naija?

You dey mind all those dick worshipping du.mmies claiming feminists.
All they are after is an avenue to justify their cheating lifestyle, nothing else.

If you doubt, ask them to explain "feminism" in simple terms.. All of the will fail

I gave examples of top profile feminists there bro.... Don't mind those Nigerian ladies that are ranting... Most of them are living off their boyfriends salary, but that doesn't mean all of them are...

Remember to join the cabal - just for real men

12 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
You mean feminist on naira land with pre- existing conditions on the financial stability of the guy they wish to date are financially independent grin

or

The feminist on nairaland always fantasizing on how their future husbands will wash their underwear are supportive cheesy

God

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by DeeFlask(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
but most feminist are old

9 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by DeeFlask(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
but most feminist are old, I have never seen a femi nist below 35

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Alariwo2: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
MensCabal:

I gave examples of top profile feminists there bro.... Don't mind those Nigerian ladies that are ranting... Most of them are living off their boyfriends salary, but that doesn't mean all of them are...

Remember to join the cabal - just for real men

But you know the whole idea behind feminism is flawed right?

They don't want to be under men or controlled. They want equal rights with us which is laughable.

Na man go still dey shine their congo till Jesus comes not the other way round. They should be humble and obedient to their "heads".

#SayNotoFeminism

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by themonk(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alariwo2:

They don't want to be under men or controlled. They want equal rights with us which is laughable.

Na man go still dey shine their congo till Jesus comes not the other way round. They should be humble and obedient to their "heads".

#SayNotoFeminism
Saying no to feminism is very stupid i must say, calls for equal right between men and women should be an innate characteristic any sane and normal human being should possess.

Wasn't it white people that protested the racial equality years back and now they have accepted their wrongs and black still think they dont deserve racism when they want to only have subservient women in the society.

True! Most african women who claim to be feminists do not even have an iota of idea of what it means and most african males who reject the idea are just afraid of losing their imaginary ego or are just too religious to accept that women are just as human as they are.

This is the age of reason, let your irrationality fly away and give women equal opportunities and equal rights. Anyother thing outside this is not feminism and anybody who rejects what is inside this circle is not human enough.

In my view every sane human being whether male of female should be a feminist.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by johncallidon(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yhu must be joking right?

12 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Boomboost(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
When in a tricky situation with a scandalous female who's videoing with her smartphone...

Take yours out and record her recording.

Anyway, I don't want an aggressive feminist in my life.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MensCabal(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by BruncleZuma: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amadiooooohhhhaaaaaa!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Make i carry my humble sef comot before them feminists show.
BrounZuma, abeg bring my two bottles wey dey your side

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by lilmax(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
a woman with common sense doesn't need labels

you don't have to be a feminist to be independent, supportive and in control of your life.... how dumb

like I said "sense" grin

18 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Snow02: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
conservative feminists maybe but ruuuuuunnn away from critical feminists you die of high blood pressure dating those ones

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Pubichairs(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
grin date them and lose your life in the process..if them no kill u..them go tie u down with belle wey no be u get..

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by tstx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okay..... There Are No Feminists In Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
@TalkTalkTwins

...of course FEMINISM is bae!

The number of attacks I get on my Facebook everyday scares me away. The issue is that most Nigerian men are scared being ruled over by women but that's not the truth...
Maybe religious indoctrination is another major cause!

A woman's money can't scare me...
A woman in power can't scare me...

Africa needs to be cured of this our mentality. If Hilary Clinton was an African she should have failed in her primaries.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
unfortunately, there are no real feminists in nigeria. what we have now, as evidenced on nairaland, is a bunch of jobless, angry girls trying to dominate and control men...

and their money.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobodys(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

Saying no to feminism is very stupid i must say, calls for equal right between men and women should be an innate characteristic any sane and normal human being should possess.

Wasn't it white people that protested the racial equality years back and now they have accepted their wrongs and black still think they dont deserve racism when they want to only have subservient women in the society.

True! Most african women who claim to be feminists do not even have an iota of idea of what it means and most african males who reject the idea are just afraid of losing their imaginary ego or are just too religious to accept that women are just as human as they are.

This is the age of reason, let your irrationality fly away and give women equal opportunities and equal rights any other thing outside this is not feminism and anybody who rejects what is inside this circle is not human enough.

you have said it all sweethrt....we Shud all be feminist cause we need eachother....and we are all equal... I love u...

I would advise everyone here to go read about feminism... I too didn't like it until I read about it.... it's not about a woman trying to control the world....nawww ....it's about a man being equal with s woman and vice versa.... it's a movement for everyone .. for those that have suffered from gender discrimination and inequality........you can't get what u want cause you a man and she can't get what she wants cause she's a woman........all of these is what this movement have come to discourage and I see great improvement.... whether man , woman,trangender...we are all equal.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
MensCabal:
cc lalasticlala
Your blog is nice cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
themonk:

This is the age of reason, let your irrationality fly away and give women equal opportunities and equal rights any other thing outside this is not feminism and anybody who rejects what is inside this circle is not human enough.

11 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by BruncleZuma: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
iyke926:
Make i carry my humble sef comot before them feminists show.

grin grin grin grin

Bros nah you dey the picture ooo
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
oh well..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Amarabae(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
We feminists make the best wives.
Yes we do.
Feminism mould the perfect woman who appreciate,respect and value herself as a woman.
Feminism is not a war against men but a war against anti women injustices and inequalities.
Period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by FTrebirth(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alariwo2:

#SayNotoFeminism

get yourself a sex doll if you're looking for a woman to control.

all these booohari agents and their myopia, though!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Spits.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by MrMystrO(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol Man don dey hungry una Now shey?? Una neva see something

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:
unfortunately, there are no real feminists in nigeria. what we have now, as evidenced on nairaland, is a bunch of jobless, angry girls trying to dominate and control men...

and their money.
u av said it all

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists by Nobodys(f): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
FTrebirth:

and their money.
these guys sef. pls accept the truth for once. u guys just value ur ego soooo much u wont support a movement that will make the world a better place for you and ur unborn kids....the movement isn't for only girls you know...it's for male and female.... equality...that's what it's all about...and yes there are real feminists in Nigeria....the op is a feminist and am a feminist....u too Shud be a feminist.... goodnight swithrt..

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Lady On Facebook Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Sending Her Nudes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.