Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (35698 Views)

Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yea i'm so happy now. I opened a thread concerning me wanting to break up with my man concerning him buying a car and not calling. Well after reading some meaningful and not the "senseless" comments I decided to call to talk to him.

I got to find out he has forgiven me but I still need to win his trust.He explained about the car,that he felt it's step by step! The car had to come first before moving to a 3bedroom flat,afterall he's not comfortable with us jumping into buses.

I felt bad when he told me girls who weren't his girlfriends called him first and he waited for my call till morning and concluded he wasn't all that important afterall and decided not to call.

I'v made up my mind NEVER to hurt him again,he's a good man and deserves to be treated like a king.

Thanks romancelanders for really dragging my ears and telling me the truth especially daretodiffer, I cudnt read all comments but you kept sounding the truth into my ears,i'm a stubborn woman,but I got broken.

Ifeanyi I know u aint on Nairaland,but these guys are my witness,i promise never to hurt you or your feelings again.I have dated the good bad and ugly but in all, you are a man with the best heart and I wouldn't trade that for all the useless fun the world has to offer,thanks for loving a drama queen like me!

Thanks everyone.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
go and sin no more.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by falconey(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
another frontpage?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pheeeew! Congrats.

But the thing, Madame, Is that We don't wanna Know. We Don't Care!

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by StPete: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not wishing him bad buh if that car gets snatched, I'm sure his senses will come back to why he didn't get his apartment first. The ways some guys reason...

28 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by vizkiz: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
StPete:
Not wishing him bad buh if that car gets snatched, I'm sure his senses will come back to why he didn't get his apartment first. The ways some guys reason...

[b]I thought I was the only one who noticed how dumb the nigga is. Like getting a car before an apartment? Who thinks that way

Well, I thought people are suppose to learn each day but it seems the youths of this generation keeps getting dumber.

The major reason why it's gonna take a long time before average youths of this generation make it big is because we keep investing on unnecessary items.

Believe me I know that nigga is poor because he can't even afford cash to get a car and an apartment at the same time according to the OP's illustration...(chicken change for yahoo guys)

For a single guy in his category, what is the big deal if he gets an apartment (2bedroom flat) and use the other cash to furnish his apartment. But instead he acted like a dummy he is and went along to get a car (don't tell me it is because he really needs it. It is because he wants to cruise around and form "big boy" shey?) a car that can break down tomorrow and the amount you will use in repairing it will be thousands of naira. These guys no get sense again

Smh... Well, his money, his headache... Just wish the ladies of this generation are wise enough to read out how a man's financial destiny is structured
[/b]

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
One thing I'm very sure of is that THIS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND IM NOT IN ANYWAY BOTHERED.

18 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Melahou(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
so CAR should come first before an APARTMENT...anyway different strokes for different folks

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by missKiffy(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
You can now see that communication is very important, all the sweet words you used for him on this thread why not tell him or send it to him instead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
I believe some girls have learnt from this.

Good move you made though.

Enjoy your relationship and make all investigation before conclusion whenever you hear rumors. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by wasak(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
I wish my girlfriend would c ds thread...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
That is a common problem in many relationship

She is at one end thinking, "he has not called me, he is wicked", bros dey for the other end like "she doesn't appreciate me by calling, I'm not gonna call her".

That's why I love my girl, no unnecessary occasion to sit expecting someone to do something he should be doing everyday (in the first place). we don't do valentine, happy new month, birthday (ok, she insisted but I don't), we just have the best times any time we are together

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Following
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by utenwuson: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
my sister stop deceiving ursef cos we here on nairaland n ur so called boyfrn knws u re a GOLD digger! he won't n cnt forget wah u did to his asssss wen he was broke!

bitter truth

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by kaziblake(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm so glad for you, enjoy your relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
He has an apartment( a room and a parlour) but for someone who wants to settle down he needs a bigger apartment which we discussed. That's the reason I was angry he got a car first and probably thought he was spiting me by not heeding to our previous decision, but I was wrong.

15 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm so glad for you, enjoy your relationship.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
utenwuson:
my sister stop deceiving ursef cos we here on nairaland n ur so called boyfrn knws u re a GOLD digger! he won't n cnt forget wah u did to his asssss wen he was broke!

bitter truth

Go and do a mind cleanse and stop being bitter. Tell me if u havnt done anything wrong in your relationship before? Holier than thou abi? Now get out of here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
2kaybiel:
I believe some girls have learnt from this.

Good move you made though.

Enjoy your relationship and make all investigation before conclusion whenever you hear rumors. grin

Yea we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ronald4lif(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
StPete:

True. Normally, an apartment is expected to come first before acquiring a car but circumstance are different. Depending on how sizeable one's family home is and how accommodating their parents are they might prioritise a car over an apartment.

One of the reason a young man want to leave their family house is the privacy that it secures but if their privacy isn't challenged by their parents then why worry? An apartment can come later.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
missKiffy:
You can now see that communication is very important, all the sweet words you used for him on this thread why not tell him or send it to him instead

I would do that in person when I get back cheesy
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by rawpadgin(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
shows u need to grow up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by cruzita(f): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
thank God for u madam car owner

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
One thing I'm very sure of is that THIS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND IM NOT IN ANYWAY BOTHERED.

Ofcourse u must be one of those who wished he dumped my sorry proud ass right? Sorry to burst your bubble,i was over thinking and acting childish. He wasn't even thinking that direction,just needed me to desire him more like before. Next time don't dance over an issue like this, it doesn't pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
shows u need to grow up

We grow up everyday

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

True. Normally, an apartment is expected to come first before acquiring a car but circumstance are different. Depending on how sizeable one's family home is and how accommodating their parents are they might prioritise a car over an apartment.

One of the reason a young man want to leave their family house is the privacy that it secures but if their privacy isn't challenged by their parents then why worry? An apartment can come later.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

I thought I was the only one who noticed how dumb the nigga is. Like getting a car before an apartment? Who thinks that way

I believe you just called yourself the most dumb fellow in the world. He lives in a room and parlour apartment and decided to get a bigger one, next time ask questions before insulting yourself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by vizkiz: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I believe you just called yourself the most dumb fellow in the world. He lives in a room and parlour apartment and decided to get a bigger one, next time ask questions before insulting yourself.

what is this hoe saying now
Who gives a furck if he stays in a hut?

I hate it when a guy thinks having a car is an achievement when there a loads of better things he could have done. A Car doesn't appreciate but depreciates. Well you can't know because the only thing you do is spread your legs wide for a dick to come in undecided

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by ronald4lif(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Thanks

No worries darl, enjoy your relationship and no more unnecessary shakara. It does no one any good but compound evitable issues. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by MrCork: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Yea i'm so happy now. I opened a thread concerning me wanting to break up with my man concerning him buying a car and not calling. Well after reading some meaningful and not the "senseless" comments I decided to call to talk to him.

I got to find out he has forgiven me but I still need to win his trust.He explained about the car,that he felt it's step by step! The car had to come first before moving to a 3bedroom flat,afterall he's not comfortable with us jumping into buses.

I felt bad when he told me girls who weren't his girlfriends called him first and he waited for my call till morning and concluded he wasn't all that important afterall and decided not to call.

I'v made up my mind NEVER to hurt him again,he's a good man and deserves to be treated like a king.

Thanks romancelanders for really dragging my ears and telling me the truth especially daretodiffer, I cudnt read all comments but you kept sounding the truth into my ears,i'm a stubborn woman,but I got broken.

Ifeanyi I know u aint on Nairaland,but these guys are my witness,i promise never to hurt you or your feelings again.I have dated the good bad and ugly but in all, you are a man with the best heart and I wouldn't trade that for all the useless fun the world has to offer,thanks for loving a drama queen like me!

Thanks everyone.
[sup][/sup]

....who did u call.. 2pak? undecided
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by gidimasters(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
We Sold Out Check [url=gidimasters.com]Here [/url]
Re: I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Thanks everyone.

Good for you:DD

I hope it works out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.