Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (35449 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2017
grin Father get GBOLA??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Father get GBOLA??

What's Gbola??

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by BlackDBagba: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
He's her spiritual director. No cause for alarm grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmm

reverend fathers, and them religious leaders been spoiling peoples relationship since

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by slayking(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmmm

reverend fathers, and them religious leaders been spoiling peoples relationship since

I can't even trust the Pope with my woman. grin

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Papiikush: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Rev father is lowkey banging your woman.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Yeah ur reverend father is adviceing her so op be patient.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by SirMichael1: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Did your lady tell you she's is a virgin before you got into a relationship? If yes, did you deflower her?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2017
May be she is recieving prayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jaynom(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Evablizin:
May be she is recieving prayers
My dear, that's not the only THING she's receiving wink

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2017
SirMichael1:
Did your lady tell you she's is a virgin before you got into a relationship? If yes, did you deflower her?

She's still a Virgin.

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Syphax(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
Rev father is lowkey banging your woman.
Who has been frying Akara in your head? The fact that you think with your dick doesn't mean that others also think with their dick. Go get a life my friend.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Syphax(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

She's still a Virgin.
OP, what's wrong with what the Rev Father is doing? It seems like you are afraid that he will convince the girl no to sin with you.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

OP, what's wrong with what the Rev Father is doing? It seems like you are afraid that he will convince the girl no to sin with you.

He told her not to go into a relationship. Is being in a relationship now a sin??

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Papiikush: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

Who has been frying Akara in your head? The fact that you think with your dick doesn't mean that others also think with their dick. Go get a life my friend.
Seem you've mistaken me for your father

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by ikaboy: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

She's still a Virgin.

Good she is still a virgin. But I can tell u that d Rev. Is jealous that you will likely peruse before him. Tell her to dissociate from that Fr. ASAP. They are very jealous set of human being. Am a confirmed Catholic but I know this few bad eggs very well and dre modus operadi

57 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Syphax(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

My dad isn't jobless. He has achieved a lot in life unlike you whose only achievement in life is making Frontpage on NL. He doesn't make Frontpage in almost all the posts on Nairaland. My boy, go get a job and stop fighting for first to comment.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Syphax(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

He told her not to go into a relationship. Is being in a relationship now a sin??
Maybe he has seen that she isn't matured enough to be in a relationship coupled with the fact that most relationships nowadays are driven by sex

57 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Papiikush: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

My dad isn't jobless. He has achieved a lot in life unlike you whose only achievement in life is making Frontpage on NL. He doesn't make Frontpage in almost all the posts on Nairaland. My boy, go get a job and stop fighting for first to comment.
So your dad can't read and neither can he afford data?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Andotee: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
What! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Syphax(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

So your dad can't read and neither can he afford data?
You are talking about a man that can buy your entire village. I no blame you.
My dad doesn't have a 4 o'clock eyes like you.
You been able to see well is the 8th wonder of the world.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
ikaboy:

Good she is still a virgin. But I can tell u that d Rev. Is jealous that you will likely peruse before him. Tell her to dissociate from that Fr. ASAP. They are very jealous set of human being. Am a confirmed Catholic but I know this few bad eggs very well and dre modus operadi

Ok thanks for your advise.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush and Syphax

One love pls...! Stop exchanging words plss. angry

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Papiikush: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

You are talking about a man that can buy your entire village. I no blame you.
My dad doesn't have a 4 o'clock eyes like you.
You been able to see well is the 8th wonder of the world.
Your father is into real estates? Woah such a man of Eye High caliber grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Syphax(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

E don do ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
This reverend father is probably telling himself one thing: that he's looking after this young girl's interest. But he'll end up achieving something else. There's nothing wrong with playing the role he's set out to play in her life. God knows, an impressionable girl needs all the guidance she can get, with all these predators around. He could advise her on how to behave and all, but to ask for such details as the intimate things you do borders on perversion (in my opinion). He's still a man after all. Is he getting off on that kind of talk?

And then there's you girlfriend. You can't deny that a man who cannot be had presents a certain kind of allure.

You should try getting close to this reverend, if the girl is that important to you. Give him the opportunity to feel you out, so that he's got no reasons to doubt your intentions towards his ward. And you can size him up as well, see if he's harboring unhealthy desires.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by feelgoodInc: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
it's a very good thing for a girl to be closer to her father, it just means she doesn't have any "daddy issues" so any man that wants her will have to do more than her father did in other to get her, which is almost always hard. OP I'm sure you fit never blast sef.

but if she doesn't have a relationship with her Dad then that will be a problem but in your case, I believe the Reverend father has replaced her Dad or is her God father now.

and only him can decide if you're the best person for her, it's complicated. And just as the mother always knows who's the bad girl by just looking at the woman (gold digger) who's about to marry her Son, the Reverend father will see through any pretense you put up, just as a Father sees through that man about to marry his daughter.
if you don't believe you're the guy don't visit the Reverend. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by thowbie7ven(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
She's receiving the "Holy kondo" on your behalf bro...Fear Not!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

We cannot hear for you people.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
feelgoodInc:
it's a very good thing for a girl to be closer to her father, it just means she doesn't have any "daddy issues" so any man that wants her will have to do more than her father did in other to get her, which is almost always hard. OP I'm sure you fit never blast sef.

but if she doesn't have a relationship with her Dad then that will be a problem but in your case, I believe the Reverend father has replaced her Dad or is her God father now.

and only him can decide if you're the best person for her, it's complicated. And just as the mother always knows who's the bad girl by just looking at the woman (gold digger) who's about to marry her Son, the Reverend father will see through any pretense you put up, just as a Father sees through that man about to marry his daughter.
if you don't believe you're the guy don't visit the Reverend. Simple.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.