Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

--- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- (21509 Views)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? / Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Kaylexzy(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dark skin women are BEAUTIFUL.They don't get acknowledged for this as much as they should.They have this beautiful glowing skin,it literally shines.Their skin makes for a great backdrop for bright colors,it pops off their skin.They're visually beautiful.It should be said/acknowledged more.

Are u dark skin? grin
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Are u dark skin? grin
No.Brown.But there are lots of lovely ones around NL.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by kalu01(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2016
they are beautiful, how are u Queen? wink
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2016
kalu01:
they are beautiful, how are u Queen? wink
I'm good,thank you sir.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Kaylexzy(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.Brown.But there are lots of lovely ones around NL.

Brown skin girls are rare to find.... wink

Pishure of u or?....

U know rest.... grin
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Brown skin girls are rare to find.... wink

Pishure of u or?....

U know rest.... grin
No sir,if you'll look over the thread I've been asked that quite a bit an my reply is the same.No!
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Kaylexzy(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
No sir,if you'll look over the thread I've been asked that quite a bit an my reply is the same.No!

Yes ma'am.... But it makes me doubt a bit... tongue

Anyways Brown skin girls rock it for me... Jex dat dey are difficult to find in dis part of d World
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Yes ma'am.... But it makes me doubt a bit... tongue
Anyways Brown skin girls rock it for me... Jex dat dey are difficult to find in dis part of d World
Doubt as you will.Still not uploadin' it. tongue.Now I'm gon go.Bye.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by czarr(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Corky is the cover boy for Diana grin he's allergic to dark skin. To each their own right cheesy grin

It's a beautiful thread though makes me proud to be black in all it's shades. Someone gotta love the light skin girls too right? That's mrcork's job. grin grin grin
whether you like it or not,statistically light skin girls are more beautiful (not whites) I mean light skin black girls.

So stop stroking your ego,its not a job to love a light skin girl...it comes naturally to guys...

Those girls up there ain't even that fine,and they are the selected best ooo..
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by czarr(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2016
MrCork:
..dakskin females are kinda ok though....all they need to do is change color & they be fine! undecided
loooooooooooool
I just can't stop laffing.. grin
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by luvguy(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am chocolate and proudwink
am milo and proud.....*ewnks*
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
It's a Persian kitten.Ain't he cute

...it looklike tiger!! angry
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2016
ipledge10:
kiss kiss
Pledge!! Go kiss Nubian at ya'll house!
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
K

czarr:
whether you like it or not,statistically light skin girls are more beautiful (not whites) I mean light skin black girls.

So stop stroking your ego,its not a job to love a light skin girl...it comes naturally to guys...

Those girls up there ain't even that fine,and they are the selected best ooo..

Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by ipledge10(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2016
MrCork:

...it looklike tiger!! angry
Lol. grin No it don't.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by ipledge10(m): 1:42am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Pledge!! Go kiss Nubian at ya'll house!
wassup lady
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 06, 2016
ipledge10:
wassup lady
Pledge!! Say hi ta me on another thread!
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dark skin women are BEAUTIFUL.They don't get acknowledged for this as much as they should.They have this beautiful glowing skin,it literally shines.Their skin makes for a great backdrop for bright colors,it pops off their skin.They're visually beautiful.It should be said/acknowledged more.

...ok....you said you are dakskin & beaaaurifull..Abu?..
can you pliss puttop your picture...I wanna check if you can make my 17inches looooong *kondo* standddddup!!
smiley
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...ok....you said you are dakskin & beaaaurifull..Abu?..
can you pliss puttop your picture...I wanna check if you can make my 17inches looooong *kondo* standddddup!!
smiley
I don't know why you added that smily emoji, it don't make what you said any better.
If you wanna see me that's not the way you ask.
Though the please was good.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't know why you added that smily emoji, it don't make what you said any better.
If you wanna see me that's not the way you ask.
Though the please was good.

...sweeery I jusss wanna findout if you have nyansh...big....am working on a survey project! smiley
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery I jusss wanna findout if you have nyansh...big....am working on a survey project! smiley
Cork stop deralin' my thread.....An Goodday to you.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cork stop deralin' my thread.....An Goodday to you.

...sweery I wanna findout if you beauurifull, dakskin & gots nyansh....is that a crime?.. how can you callthat derailin...it's a quesstionaire question for the survey undecided
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...sweery I wanna findout if you beauurifull, dakskin & gots nyansh....is that a crime?.. how can you callthat derailin...it's a quesstionaire question for the survey undecided
Yes.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes.

...so it is a criminal ofeeense for a gentle man to ask if you gots nyansh ..ab??.. so you callin me criminal? undecided
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...so it is a criminal ofeeense for a gentle man to ask if you gots nyansh ..ab??.. so you callin me criminal? undecided
No to your first question an yes to the second.
You deralin' my thread is criminal.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:

...you say dakskin females are more beaaurifull than lightskin females (that's what you claim)..you are dakskin & we simply ask you to proof it by shown us your picture to proof you gots nyansh......darlin how can that be a crime?...ask in if you gots nyansh?...we don't gerrrrit! undecided
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:

..and how do we get to no you if we don't ask questions...or are we not in the romance section?.....romance section is for askin romance questions...I lie? undecided
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

..and how do we get to no you if we don't ask questions...or are we not in the romance section?.....romance section is for askin romance questions...I lie? undecided
No.
But I still ain't gonna post my pic it's irrelevant.
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:

No.

....you said you are dakskin female & proud and then you say dakskin females are very beaurriful..more beaurrrifull than lightskin females..but then, you are too ashame to putttop your picture to bakit up due to lakkkof confidence....why? ....ain't you suppose to be proud... it wouldn't hurt to change color if you ain't happy..serrrriously...darlin am trying to help you!! (REAL TALK) embarassed
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by MrCork: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2016
QueenValerie:

No.

...we didn't even say you should putttop your whole picture....we simply ask for one section....the nyansh...or is that too much to ask?....WE GIVE UP!! undecided
Re: --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

....you said you are dakskin female & proud and then you say dakskin females are very beaurriful..more beaurrrifull than lightskin females..but then, you are too ashame to putttop your picture to bakit up due to lakkkof confidence....why? ....ain't you suppose to be proud... it wouldn't hurt to change color if you ain't happy..serrrriously...darlin am trying to help you!! (REAL TALK) embarassed
Right.No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / Naked Delta Slay Queen's Beads Cut During Sex, Goes 'Mad'. See Reactions (Photos / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.