Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? (7867 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by bbbabes(f): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2017
When it comes to natural beauty, dark ladies are firstly considered. And it's no news that African ladies are the most beautiful in the world.

Dark ladies radiate with pure melanin and glow among their peers. This has made a ladies with other colors envious as nothing is comparable with a beautiful dark skin.

Which of these melanin popping ladies is your favourite?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/stop-what-you-are-doing-guys-which-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by bbbabes(f): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by gabinogem(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2017
All Of The Above tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by bbbabes(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by internationalman(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
they re beautiful but me I'm wired to love light skinned girls. The sight of them turns me on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by optional1(f): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu come and choose...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by SINZ: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
3 and 4 smiley
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
The second girl, but only if she had bigger breasts.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Martin0(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Mehn lefulefu,I gbadu that sixth pics ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by potbelly(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7...
I am greedy like that... wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Dollarship(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2017
The last picture
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
This kinda decisions are made using the dick and nat the brain

and hunter my dick nodded at the sight off the first and fourth one

so yeah like the 1st and 4th grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2017
beautiful fresh ladies..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by somez(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2017
See fresh meat tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by adajoe555: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Black is beautiful
shout out to all the black girls in here

#proudlyblack#
#Teamblack #
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Preca(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin seconded
adajoe555:
Black is beautiful
shout out to all the black girls in here

#proudlyblack#
#Teamblack #
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by shinarlaura(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:
This kinda decisions are made using the dick and nat the brain

and hunter my dick nodded at the sight off the first and fourth one

so yeah like the 1st and 4th grin

You too like fine thing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by SEEDORF441(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Make i chose no one
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by 7footre(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
the tigh on that fourth girl! whew i could feast on that all day nd all night long. no.2 is a stunner too

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

i no even know wich one to choose sef grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

how u take know? cheesy
see as d azz take position cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Martin0(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
how u take know? cheesy see as d azz take position cheesy
U dey see natural endowment
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by Martin0(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
i no even know wich one to choose sef grin grin
na so ooo
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by armadeo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
potbelly:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7...
I am greedy like that... wink

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by potbelly(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy
armadeo:

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Beautiful Dark Skinned Girls Is Your Favourite? by thinkmoney(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
When it comes to natural beauty, dark ladies are firstly considered. And it's no news that African ladies are the most beautiful in the world.

Dark ladies radiate with pure melanin and glow among their peers. This has made a ladies with other colors envious as nothing is comparable with a beautiful dark skin.

Which of these melanin popping ladies is your favourite?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/stop-what-you-are-doing-guys-which-of.html
the one with the puppy

(1) (Reply)

What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible / Awkward Moments!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.