Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? (4873 Views)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by teekay213(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
These always cause argument between me and my girlfriend.she always want the light ON that she likes seeing my face when drilling her,but i like it dark.what do you think and how do you do yours?
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by TrapLORD(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Different strokes for different folks. As for me, it takes more than just putting my dick in a hole to enjoy sex. I gotta see facial expression, I gotta see her move her body, I gotta see if that cunja creams my dick real good... So its Lights On for me oo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
I cover myself with the spirit of the goat meat i ate tonight. Sex is bad prematurely lights on or lights off! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by ShayGirl(f): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
A dim coloured light will do for me.....nt d fluorescence or yellow bulb. Jex a fancy coloured light..kisskiss Can't stand darkness for one bit.
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
iamlegend1 grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
I prefer under the sun

4 Likes

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by teekay213(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
ShayGirl:
A dim coloured light will do for me.....nt d fluorescence or yellow bulb. Jex a fancy coloured light..kisskiss Can't stand darkness for one bit.
wow,nice and sexy!i think am going to try those coloured light.
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I prefer under the sun

Lwkmh

Ur head dey shake o undecided
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by teekay213(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I prefer under the sun
foooooooool. grin
STFUareyouGod:
I prefer under the sun
foooooooool.
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
teekay213:
foooooooool. ;Dfoooooooool.
undecided undecided
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

Lwkmh

Ur head dey shake o undecided
that's what I like lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
teekay213:
These always cause argument between me and my girlfriend.she always want the light ON that she likes seeing my face when drilling her,but i like it dark.what do you think and how do you do yours?
Follow ur girlfriend style. Its d best. U deserve to see every hole weh dey under woman. Do u even knw there are 3 holes down there?

Better dey on light make u no go put pennis inside shitful anus.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Hero10001: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Follow ur girlfriend style. Its d best. U deserve to see every hole weh dey under woman. Do u even knw there are 3 holes down there?

3 holes ke?!
Pictures.
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
wat if u guys havn sex nw and nepa takes light haha...

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by teekay213(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

no b today now,i don see every thing.i just like everywhere to be dark.
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by teekay213(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Cutehector:
wat if u guys havn sex nw and nepa takes light haha...
abi?
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hero10001:

3 holes ke?!
Pictures.

Yup 3holes

one for urine
One for sex
The last for sh*t grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by dollyjoy(f): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funny commentscheesy
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by dollyjoy(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
sickstars:

Yup 3holes
one for urine One for sex The last for sh*t grin
hmmmmmm
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
hmmmmmm
Hello mummy grin
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by jonathanOz: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
I prefer candle lights lights, its more romantic. Especially when myfantasies is with me on the bed

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by dollyjoy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
sickstars:
Hello mummy grin
yes daughtercheesy
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
yes daughtercheesy

grin just wanted to know if u av finished cooking my breast milk i'm hungry cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Cybertext(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Perfect skin color, perfect shape..... and oh lord!! the smiles shocked shocked
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by myfantasies(f): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
jonathanOz:
I prefer candle lights lights, its more romantic. Especially when myfantasies is with me on the bed
undecided
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by teekay213(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
jonathanOz:
candlesfor me it's a turn off.it will look like we want do sexual rituals.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by dollyjoy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
sickstars:

grin just wanted to know if u av finished cooking my breast milk i'm hungry cry cry cry cry
hahahahahahahahaha.

Coma suckcheesy
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahahahahahahahaha.

Coma suckcheesy

Ok ma grin m running into ur bweast shocked
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by dollyjoy(f): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
sickstars:

Ok ma grin m running into ur bweast shocked
anything for you dear.cheesy

u saw my wish?
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hero10001:

3 holes ke?!
Pictures.
Yes o. Oya count am.

Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by jonathanOz: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
myfantasies:
undecided
Hope u would love that?
Re: Do You Like To Put On/off The Light When Making Love? by ipledge10(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
ShayGirl:
yellow light is worst thing ever existed...not good for reading, for sex...nothing in dz life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.