Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims (33131 Views)

Army Assisted Herdsmen To Attack Us - Victims Of Herdsmen Attacks / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2016
the person lamenting can't upload photo? what NONSENSE?! I no wan read abeg!
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by jeffooh999(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
That means, heavens will shake, when Okwukanu's own atrocities are revealed!

Ndi ara!
some humans should change their level of understanding/reasoning in this 2016...!!!
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Adeevah(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2016
This shows that the people of the east are not far different from the people in the north...Lemme just go for my Yoruban omo Jagaban passport

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by mymadam(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2016
“With the level of fraud, corruption and criminality Uwazuruike exhibited, he can no longer be trusted or taken serious in Nairaland again..."

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by gbishman: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Massob, aren't u guys clowns. You are blaming a common fraudster for deceit common this is hilarious.
The man sold u what u wanted to hear and u bought it.
As for the banks the monies were paid into, the EFCC and DSS should visit this banks and investigate the authenticity of this story and have the managers invited for question. What has happened is nothing different from when a terrorist group opens an account with the same bank and funding terrorist activities.
This is not a funny issue at all, the excesses of this banks need to be curbed

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by tomzman: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Tolexander:

Biafra is a scam. It will certainly be a land of more fraud and scam if realized!
You couldn't have said it any better.

These people are more stupid than I thought. I wonder how a sane person would pay even a kobo for the passport of a nonexistent nation.

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Jabioro: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Before I forget whatever I want to say because laff wanted tear me apart.Let Biafra arm of EFCC or soldiers whatever name of relevant Biafra authority arrested him.I can see what exponent of power has been raise in mega.Some of my south east friend are educated illiterate to the core ..

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by oglalasioux(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
These people know their history well. Millions of Jews in Europe were defrauded for centuries of huge sums of money in the promise of making a home for them in Palestine. It'll take the murder of six million Jews to realize that dream. Many very rich Jews made their fortunes that way. To defraud someone play on his emotions and you can sell him any dummy. Don't be surprised that once Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom he can start the same scam again and Igbos will still fall for it.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Wizprodigy: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Most of you that made a comment on this topic are afraid of the actualization of biafra, massob and ipob are not managed by the same person. Did kanu ever ask anybody to buy any biafra passport, plate number, tee shirt, licence etc? The people printed their own tee shirts to protest, was this done when uwazurike was arrested? Kanu has won the hearts of many biafrans than uwazurike did because he was humble in his action. Unlike uwazurike lead massob that went for their monetary gains, kanu lead ipob is going for an abolute freedom that was why he left the comfort of england knowing fully well that when he steps foot on nigeria he would be arrested because of what he has said via the radio. So well their is a new group in town that has the peoples attention not uwazurike that has made a mockery of himself, MASSOB to BIM just to feel relevant again. Although it is foolish and insensitive to buy a passport of a country not yet achieved that i would condemn.
Remember quote me with sense.
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by gulfer: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
When we tried to call the flattties attention to the scam called Biafra, some said we are ignorant. Now tell me who is the mugu here now

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Ehinmola(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Jibiti wayo. Any house built with saliva will no doubt be swept away by storm. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2016
If this story is really true, then the Biafra followers should question their leadership and vision.

If the juice is not worth the squeeze, then help fix Nigeria. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by slyzy(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Imagine!
Good morning Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Bishopking: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
They can use it to travel to Lagos, SW and other part of the country. Can't they?

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by dre11(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
It is alleged that MASSOB generated over N500 million from the sale of the passport alone. But incidentally, it was a passport to nowhere, as none of those who obtained it could travel with it. Findings by New Telegraph indicate disenchantment and disappointment among former loyalists of Uwazuruike who bought the Biafran passport.

A holder of the passport, Ngwoke Ibem Ngwoke, who has since dumped Uwazuruike, told New Telegraph that whatever led people to rush to buy the passport can best be described as mass deception’, skillfully deployed by an unscrupulous spin doctor. He said: “I paid N10,000 to buy the passport. At the time, I was the Administrative Secretary. Members and interested persons paid the sum of N10,000 into a designated bank account at First Bank, then presented the teller to me.

Their mumu no get part 2....

The fraud now used a fraudulent way to defraud his people with a fraud agitation/country

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Udmaster and Candyrain , come see what your great Igbo nation is doing to their own people o. grin grin grin

Igbo kwenu !!

Igbos scamming Igbos since Adams. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Ehinmola(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Oju ole ree ole

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by wiseoneking: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1Star:
Even the lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw aka "our Dilector" did not even used that.

Ignorance is a disease. Wallahi.
Look at this woman, You think every fair person is bleaching. You think every tribe is a bleaching bum like you people. YOU NEED THAT BLEACHING?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Skmoda360(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Pavore9:
Crazy.
madness raise to power two.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by tammie24: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2016
They never get biafra they don dey cheat their sef
by the time they give them, crime go be free for all for that place
smh

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by tammie24: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Look at this woman, You think every fair person is bleaching. You think every tribe is a bleaching bum like you people. YOU NEED THAT BLEACHING?
but the guy dey bleach naw

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
I do not believe this story,why?because nobody in their right mind would want to travel with a fairy passport to land in a real world.

I have a Masonic passport,but not for travel purpose,am sure that was what this so called biafrian passport was made to be like.
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by xtervaganza(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
biafrat has always been a fraud and its supporters are brain dead idiots. If not they wouldn't waste the money they don't have on nothing

And this same set of losers will call Buhari dullard?

Lol

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by wiseoneking: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
They were not just swindled with the passport alone, back then in Ikare Akoko, Ondo state my country home, this dude would come with papers and called it biafran currency, he would lie to his victims that it was the money they're spending Aba and Onitsha, without reasoning or asking questions, my gullible business men would part with their money in exchange for nothing other than ordinary paper, also the same do come with newspapers with lying headlines that George Bush and Queen Elizabeth warned Obasanjo to let Igbo get independent or face war and the paper would sell in Osele market like hot akara.
And you are coward enough to allow it to go for so long in browny town
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by DedeNkem: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2016
I was laughing while reading this news.
How could people fall for this in 21st century?

Sovereignty of a nation must be recognized by UN, ECOWAS, EU and AU, before the nation's Passport becomes a valid travel document!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by stagger: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Biafra = The deceivers deceiving the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Sall(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
You see despite all this revelations they will never listen

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by missKiffy(f): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1Star:
Even the lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw aka "our Dilector" did not even used that.

Ignorance is a disease. Wallahi.
Who started this "our dilector" shii, funny something cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by tammie24: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2016
tomzman:

You couldn't have said it any better.

These people are more stupid than I thought. I wonder how a sane person would pay even a kobo for the passport of a nonexistent nation.
don't be suprise how they will defend this action
the people mumu die

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by gretblue: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Gambari pa Fulani. Ko lejo ninu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by blaqoracle: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2016
anukulapo:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/biafran-passport-massob-defrauded-us-victims/
Igbo the biggest enemy of Igbo since the days of Mongol park.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by modath(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
shepherd77:
Sule > 1

Supo = Sule x Sule

Sunmonu = Sule x Sule x Sule

Sumondere = Sule x Sule x Sule x Sule

Biafrauds = Sumondere.

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin ..abeg stop!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Alamieyeseigha Releases Campaign Picture / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.