Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims (33118 Views)

Army Assisted Herdsmen To Attack Us - Victims Of Herdsmen Attacks / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by shingu(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2016
amaechi1:
At last, those of us from the eastern block who kicked against this FRAUD called Biafra, people called us names and saboteurs. Thank God we have been exonerated.

Let thank God this country has not gone up in flames by exciting word of Kanu via Radio biafra.

God bless Nigeria.
yhu are one the few ones dat understands d scam and preaches peace and one nigeria....God bless yhu abundantly brother and meet yhu at the point of ur need and dont forget to thank ur parents for sendin u to a good sch and gave u exposure.....kotunu preachin peace unity love and one Nigeria stay blessed #SayNoToFoolishPeople

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Originalsly: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmmm..... I want to believe common sense would raise red flags about such a passport. I guess it cost them N10K to open their eyes and get common sense.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Ehinmola(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Oju ole ree ole!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by tammie24: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
They were not just swindled with the passport alone, back then in Ikare Akoko, Ondo state my country home, this dude would come with papers and called it biafran currency, he would lie to his victims that it was the money they're spending Aba and Onitsha, without reasoning or asking questions, my gullible business men would part with their money in exchange for nothing other than ordinary paper, also the same do come with newspapers with lying headlines that George Bush and Queen Elizabeth warned Obasanjo to let Igbo get independent or face war and the paper would sell in Osele market like hot akara.
are you serious!
Omg comedy dey una side i hope say my yoruba people no dey fall for that rubbish sha
because na ibo people sabi mumu like that

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Eureka123(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Silly humans.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
If this is true, massive reorientation is needed in the East

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by kingshrd: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Leopardd:

**** why are Uwazuruike and Nnamdi Kanu enemies, if not because Kanu vehemently opposed the sale of passport and plate numbers.
they enemies because they selling the same product in there line of business no competition is needed

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Idrismusty97(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Smart Igbos are taking advantage of this and making cool cash from it cheesy. I wouldn't be surprise if even Non-Igbos and so called "Zoogerias" are into the business. A pencil that normally sell for N10 just paint it with Biafran flag and gullible IPOB tout will buy it for N100. Already Radio Biafra are already advertising some clothes with Biafra flag inscribed in it for sale on their Facebook page. Look how all the IPOB touts are shouting "I will buy" "I will buy". Lol

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by tammie24: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2016
amaechi1:
At last, those of us from the eastern block who kicked against this FRAUD called Biafra, people called us names and saboteurs. Thank God we have been exonerated.

Let thank God this country has not gone up in flames by exciting word of Kanu via Radio biafra.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless you o jare
may your years be long!
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by princdebola201(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Biafra system of government can be define as government of fraud by fraudsters and for the fraudstee.gringrin

Mr uwazurike is a good business Man, it's a pity our bleaching dilector don't have access to his account to enjoy his fraudulent riches..

Even as a Yoruba guy I can defraud ikeshuku and shukudi on Biafra cause.. They re just too dumb and retarded to think with their brain..

Am very sure their brain is still under seal .

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by IamPatriotic(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
tammie24:
are you serious!
Omg comedy dey una side i hope say my yoruba people no dey fall for that rubbish sha

wetin consign us, we be omoibo ni? it was restricted to the ojukutas alone they're the people from the land of the rising sun....

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by ayoola90(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Their own Don done like. Ewa aganyin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by patrickkkk: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=chidinwachukwu post=41670880]

The M.O.D who posted this trash,Shey!,una say any thing concerning Biafra will not be posted?.But u people are busy posting negative things about biafra,and if someone creates a topic on positive things about Biafra,you Hypocrithical,and Cone Head South West apologist will dump it into the trash.
You people are being watched
[/quo

Is the allegation against Massob not true? If its true my friend there is no case to fight.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by wristbangle: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
saintkel:
I don't want another country. I am from d east, I love Nigeria cos Nnamdi Azikikwe fought so hard to bring peace and make us one although d northern people won't let us enjoy one Nigeria yet I still insist, let's not divide pls. FG and those from South west try and look into d allegations of my brothers and sisters

God bless u my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by 989900: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
GOING! GOING!! GOING!!!

Hurry now, get your Biafran passport at 50% discount now!

PM me for details.

Call 1-800-AJAO wink grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Bishopdy1: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
grin Maga don pay wella.. From 1999-2014. Dem hibernate before.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
blazetitov:
Dog eating dog! Na wa for una oo. So you guys think you can even use that 'shit' of paper to travel to ordinary Ghana? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
haba,Ghana loun loun? Even seme border self drm no go fit pass

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by 989900: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Bishopdy1:
grin Maga don pay wella.. From 1999-2014. Dem hibernate before.

Just imagine what they will do to themselves if they ever get their own country? LOL.
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by scholes0(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2016
tomzman:

You couldn't have said it any better.

These people are more stupid than I thought. I wonder how a sane person would pay even a kobo for the passport of a nonexistent nation.

Because they are a bunch of Illiterates AND "Educated illiterates" !

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Super1Star: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Look at this woman, You think every fair person is bleaching. You think every tribe is a bleaching bum like you people. YOU NEED THAT BLEACHING?
Have you not priced that your parents are always black while the children especially the females that are above 18 are always yellow.

Make the deduction yourself.

I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by abimic(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
I thought they said they wanted biafra so badly because of the bad state of Nigeria and neglect. Infact what awaits them after biafra is conceived seems worst than what they're experiencing now. Imagine this crass display of ignorance, how can a man be eating rice u don't have, isn't that Phantom? How can u buy a passport for a country that doesn't exist and might not even exist. Gullibility at the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Godsonkemz(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Uwazuriki and his co massob movement are miscreants frustrating all efforts of IPOB. Greedy sets of people.
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by dikeigbo2(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Thieves, scammers,dog eat dogs,and many other vices are associated with those groups, can you tell me that somebody traveled with that thing?.You submitted it to an embassy? Or you forwarded the passport number to any embassy and you were granted visa,even on arrival?..... Lies of the century, toilet tissue is more valuable than that thing, cos you can wipe your butt with tissue, but can't with that booklet. Sorry to those scammed

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Leopardd:

**** why are Uwazuruike and Nnamdi Kanu enemies, if not because Kanu vehemently opposed the sale of passport and plate numbers.
Kanu is quietly and carefully planning his own scam! Ur pple re too gullible my broda!

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by ibadanfinest(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
He just took advantage of what the people desired, It could have happened in any region. If you so much desire something like my people desire the creation of Ibadan state, some people can just feast on it.

He really betrayed their trust. No wonder KANU is making waves with his Ipob.
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by wristbangle: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
tammie24:
are you serious!

The gullible ones fell for the scam and it's a big disgrace especially in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by DiademSh07: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Godsonkemz:
Uwazuriki and his co massob movement are miscreants frustrating all efforts of IPOB. Greedy sets of people.
Your IPOB is no saint either! Was it not long ago Kanu was asking people to donate money for arms and artillery!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Priwillo: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Ipob is registered in uk so its valid. Biafra currency is currently in world bank . Uwazurike is a yahoo boi. Nigerians in general. Are scammers if not we would have been developed by now. We wouldn't have been crying 4 ordinary good road which is meant 2 b d least of our problems. Our politicians are ripping us off by making campaign promises with roads. God knows best jare .
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by DiademSh07: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Kanu is quietly and carefully planning his own scam! Ur pple re too gullible my broda!
He already started by asking people to donate money for arms, gun and all.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by maxti: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
This is the same person who is supposed to lead BIAFRA?
#reset

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Candyrain(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
Udmaster and Candy.rain , come see what your great Igbo nation is doing to their own people o. grin grin grin

Igbo kwenu !!

Igbos scamming Igbos since Adams. cheesy

Shits happens and we all know that Uwazuruike is a scam, a sell out and a mistake that should never have been allowed to happen hence he was dethroned from being the leader of MASSOB.

Honestly don't you think he (Uwazuruike) is still a learner when compared to the Niger Delta militants who used the genuine fight of their people to enrich themselves, huh? At least the Igbos know that Uwazuruike is a thief and he's been shown the door. How many of you guys can stand up to the militants who enriched themselves with the collective benefits of their struggle?

Try remove that log in your eyes before thinking of removing the speck in mine and stop masturbating around. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by xordik(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2016
chidinwachukwu:

The M.O.D who posted this trash,Shey!,una say any thing concerning Biafra will not be posted?.But u people are busy posting negative things about biafra,and if someone creates a topic on positive things about Biafra,you Hypocrithical,and Cone Head South West apologist will dump it into the trash.
You people are being watched
flat head muthaphucking gay take ur chest beating back to ur famine ravaged village.....You pple are so pathetic smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.