Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims (33094 Views)

Army Assisted Herdsmen To Attack Us - Victims Of Herdsmen Attacks / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Eledan: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
mKc9ET:

[s]Blood sucker, who dash u MB to quote ....me broke ass son of a b*tch[/s]

I know you are too broke to purchase the BiaFrat passport. grin cheesy Fools all over in Biafra.
#MAYE

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by 2kor: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cooked up story..its all false...nothing like dat happened...how can he make 500mill from passport sales...how wamny pple buy?how many pple dey east,how many be illiterate? How many can afford to go oversea..dis story is fake as buhari's corruption fight..
omoelesa:
Omo,see mumu raise to power two.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by alrahmanonline(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
kITATITA:
Some IPOB supporters were publicly burning their Nigerian Passports while Kanu retained his.
Oo boy na you biko, you nailed it jare, i call it gullibity at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Eledan: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
2kor:
Cooked up story..its all false...nothing like dat happened...how can he make 500mill from passport sales...how wamny pple buy?how many pple dey east,how many be illiterate? How many can afford to go oversea..dis story is fake as buhari's corruption fight..

At the rate of 10,000/Passport, you need just 50K people. That is very feasible. You can get that number even in Onitsha and Aba alone.

Just like religion, it's very easy to make money off people's emotions.

You people deny everything.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by blazetitov: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
O0XYGEN:
How can Ghana be ordinary to foolish terrorists from a useless filthy poor pathetic good for nothing zoo like nigeria?
Is GHANA not like heaven to nigerians?

E pain am enter bone grin grin grin grin grin I can bet you are living in the Zoo.

Pele

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by phazotron(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
chidinwachukwu:

The M.O.D who posted this trash,Shey!,una say any thing concerning Biafra will not be posted?.But u people are busy posting negative things about biafra,and if someone creates a topic on positive things about Biafra,you Hypocrithical,and Cone Head South West apologist will dump it into the trash.
You people are being watched

oya begin dey cry because e dey pain u. I dey feel ur pain. Take heart ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by jpphilips(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Most of you that made a comment on this topic are afraid of the actualization of biafra, massob and ipob are not managed by the same person. Did kanu ever ask anybody to buy any biafra passport, plate number, tee shirt, licence etc? The people printed their own tee shirts to protest, was this done when uwazurike was arrested? Kanu has won the hearts of many biafrans than uwazurike did because he was humble in his action. Unlike uwazurike lead massob that went for their monetary gains, kanu lead ipob is going for an abolute freedom that was why he left the comfort of england knowing fully well that when he steps foot on nigeria he would be arrested because of what he has said via the radio. So well their is a new group in town that has the peoples attention not uwazurike that has made a mockery of himself, MASSOB to BIM just to feel relevant again. Although it is foolish and insensitive to buy a passport of a country not yet achieved that i would condemn.
Remember quote me with sense.

Mugu for life!!

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by jpphilips(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
To an Igbo man everything is business including freedom fighting

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by babafirst(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
kITATITA:
Some IPOB supporters were publicly burning their Nigerian Passports while Kanu retained his.
He retained his British Passport too in case Naija became too hot for all of us so he can re-locate.. smh.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by gigabyte13: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
nijanigga:
any wonder they call it Biafra?

Rebranded to BIAFRATS. Meaning kingdom/country for the rats. Sure you know what rats do?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
oglalasioux:
These people know their history well. Millions of Jews in Europe were defrauded for centuries of huge sums of money in the promise of making a home for them in Palestine. It'll take the murder of six million Jews to realize that dream. Many very rich Jews made their fortunes that way. To defraud someone play on his emotions and you can sell him any dummy. Don't be surprised that once Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom he can start the same scam again and Igbos will still fall for it.

The BEST comparing statement ..... at but at least Biafra will smile like the Israelites cool
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
oglalasioux:
These people know their history well. Millions of Jews in Europe were defrauded for centuries of huge sums of money in the promise of making a home for them in Palestine. It'll take the murder of six million Jews to realize that dream. Many very rich Jews made their fortunes that way. To defraud someone play on his emotions and you can sell him any dummy. Don't be surprised that once Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom he can start the same scam again and Igbos will still fall for it.

The BEST comparing statement ..... but at last Biafrans will smile just like the Israelites (Jews) cool
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by progressprince: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is very bad how can someone buy a fake passport, were are you going with fake passport
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by ogmaskman: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
......and there's no end to the scamming. Uwazurike is a local champion compared to kanu. At least the uwazurike passport was mostly bought by igbos (massob cum ipob) living in Nigeria. Kanu on the other hand, hmmmmmmmmm, this guy is a pro. He gets contributions from all over. He admisters oat on his victims (pls pardon my choice of word) and gives the ipob guys id card for free. You know what? he tells them afterward to contribute something at regular intervals to keep the radio alive. Kanu is a multi millionaire in dollars. You see what I mean. Though their modus oparandi is different but the end result is the same.
A normal igbo man should not fall for this scam. The igbos are known for their biz acumen and high sense of creativity. I dare say that anyone who blindly gives his hard earned money to uwazurike and kanu is not a normal igbo man.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
2kor:

LOL...only few ppl like you are intelligent.....Yorubas and their news papers are doing everything within physical and spirirual power to discredit BIAFRA that will never happen.
Even Nigeria with its population have not raise 500 million Naira just selling Passport. Its Obvious these our Sophisticated Brothers from the West are actually losing the Brains
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Litmus: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Probably wasn't deliberate fraud. Could be something that gathered momentum on a wave of euphoria, jingoism, fiery rhetorics and sudden belief anything is possible if you put your mind to it. The mosob people should return the peoples money if they are not fraudsters in this situation as I don't believe they are. if they believe that they are capable of creating and running a new nation, they should be able, at the least, to find ways of generating enough money to refund those people who gave them mony on an erroneous project.

The worry for the state governors of the region (not Nigeria (the state is were people can address thire issues) ) is that a desperation and dearth of hope exist in the people that they are willing to believe anything and grab hold of any promise. And the worry for the people of the states concerned should be that the people that they place thire hopes on to build them a new nation( I have yet to understand what is wrong with the old one) could be so stupid or neive about how the world works.
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by room089: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Crazy!!!!!!!!

The sovereign state of Biafra has not been actualized and yet some myopic guys were beguiled into buying fraudulent passports and number plates. Now where is that man called Uwazurike? Has he not eaten and cleaned his mouth? Ultimately he was expelled from that very party he has been dubiously championing its course.

Now enter Nnamdi Kanu, he is riding on the back of Biafra to seek relevance and to achieve global recognition. When the heat becomes so hot for him he would abandon his people and disappear to U.k. Where he is also a citizen.

I wonder if they would manufacture new breed of politicians to lead them alright. But if they are going to continue with the present crop of igbo politicians on ground -I PIty them!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by OJUcrook: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
AwiLand:

LOL...only few ppl like you are intelligent.....Yorubas and their news papers are doing everything within physical and spirirual power to discredit BIAFRA that will never happen.
Even Nigeria with its population have not raise 500 million Naira just selling Passport. Its Obvious these our Sophisticated Brothers from the West are actually losing the Brains
Dude, did you read the article at all ? Did you know that the source is from the New Telegraph
So the New Telegraph, a Newspaper owned by Orji Uzor Kalu is now Yoruba owned ? So Orji Uzor Kalu, the former Governor of Abia state is now a Yoruba Man, right ? No wonder they say you biafrans are gullible

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
room089:
Crazy!!!!!!!!

The sovereign state of Biafra has not been actualized and yet some myopic guys were beguiled into buying fraudulent passports and number plates. Now where is that man called Uwazurike? Has he not eaten and cleaned his mouth? Ultimately he was expelled from that very party he has been dubiously championing its course.

Now enter Nnamdi Kanu, he is riding on the back of Biafra to seek relevance and to achieve global recognition. When the heat becomes so hot for him he would abandon his people and disappear to U.k. Where he is also a citizen.

I wonder if they would manufacture new breed of politicians to lead them alright. But if they are going to continue with the present crop of igbo politicians on ground -I PIty them!

VERY SOON be Patient
tongue

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by dannewlife(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
After all these grammar you can't show us the pic of the passport. Who is deceiving whom ?
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by shepherd77: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
fakeprophet:

why u dey multiply my name lyk dat? Wetin i do u nah

Sorry bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Drlmayor(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Most felaz here just derive joy dainting a particular section of our country while the selected reasonable few are banned from discusing germane issues on nairaland..ssmh
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by bayinq25(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by ccoolitempa: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Choi.......Biafra keeps striking....seriously hennnn....I dunno what I will do without a Biafra topic to laugh at each day on nairaland....the comical value is just too much especially now that we do not have madam 'my fellow widows' to entertain us anymore... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by VinBukky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Funny I say. some people are gullible. How can a educated person fall for this cheap scam?

You are paying for a passport of a utopia country. Smh

How can a educated person?......
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Expsbterror(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
kITATITA:

As a sharp bad niga na...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Awaja(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Those that subscribed to the passport sh*t are simply in a state of "gbiginidi piginidi" .Ndi ala♥

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Ajascolove(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamPatriotic:
They were not just swindled with the passport alone, back then in Ikare Akoko, Ondo state my country home, this dude would come with papers and called it biafran currency, he would lie to his victims that it was the money they're spending Aba and Onitsha, without reasoning or asking questions, my gullible business men would part with their money in exchange for nothing other than ordinary paper, also the same do come with newspapers with lying headlines that George Bush and Queen Elizabeth warned Obasanjo to let Igbo get independent or face war and the paper would sell in Osele market like hot akara.
See business! The guy don hammer.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by kcpumping(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
to be frank I don't know why we are all killing ourselves over issues that we hate....today name KANU tomorrow name uwazuruike must we be this perturbed over what we term irrelevant...if the south eastern part of the country wishes to go there way then so be it what's the rouse all about...igbos are bad igbos are criminals ibos are ritualist ibos are fraud stars now the same ibos says they want to go there separate ways you still don't want them to........what on earth do we really want from them. there are just two things.is either we hate them or we love them. if it is hatred then I suppose we let them go and if we harbour love for them then let's show them reasons they must remain with us....and again I ask can anyone of you die for NIGERIA?
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by kingzizzy: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
As much as I remember Uwazuruike saying he will issue a certain Biafran passport, I'm not sure if he ever did. To have raised 500 milion it means that he issued hundreds of thousands of these booklets. So how come I have never seen any? Has anyone actually laid eyes on this booklet? This story has to be fake!
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by Jacks14: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by coolscott(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Funny I say. some people are gullible. How can a educated person fall for this cheap scam?

You are paying for a passport of a utopia country. Smh
[size=13pt]It is not because the con man was a great spin artist.
It is just because these victims possessed a gullibility of laughable proportions.
What would you think of a the true state of the wisdom of a people who come out in
the village square declaring to all that may hear that they are wiser than everyone else?
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Wins His Polling Unit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.