Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) (1926 Views)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by GurlFriend: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Some women are just not smiling.

They will go to the extreme if you as much as look at their husband the wrong way. Lol

So folks, do you think this is extreme?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/what-woman-did-to-her-husbands-mistress.html

Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by brunofarad(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
gringringringringringringringrin
Lol
This so serious
Gurls are not smiling.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by GurlFriend: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, do you think it is way overboard?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by dominique(f): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
And when the lady in question leaves her husband alone and another one latches on him, she'll print another poster abi?

Why not call your husband to order, after all it takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by SasEbhohon(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Xclusive only 2 Nigerians.bt women re so vile
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by timilehin007(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
D
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Dominique that same thread was on the front page yesterday.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Hj
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by veekid(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Oghene
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

(1)

Who Is To Blame? / Your Little Baby Slaps You! What Will You Do? / Pregnancy Issue - Please I Need URGENT Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.