Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed (1297 Views)

Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by NaijaPrince: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2016
I read this interesting article that opened my eyes to the different styles that ladies are more sensitive to in bed.The funny thing is you dont have to try too hard. Sorry i cant post pictures here because of forum rules but you can see it here http://manly.ng/blow-her-mind-in-bed-sex-positions/
Re: 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by AMPLIFY: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2016
NaijaPrince:
I read this interesting article that opened my eyes to the different styles that ladies are more sensitive to in bed.The funny thing is you dont have to try too hard. Sorry i cant post pictures here because of forum rules but you can see it here http://manly.ng/blow-her-mind-in-bed-sex-positions/

Nice ones- i wish you could post the pictures here
Re: 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by bouncer007: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2016
people are reading articles that will make them successful in 2016, you are there reading that nonsense above, bros please put your brain to good use in this new year.

thanks
Re: 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by StevensJojo(f): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
bouncer007:
people are reading articles that will make them successful in 2016, you are there reading that nonsense above, bros please put your brain to good use in this new year.

thanks

Err... is being successful in bed not a form of success too...? Lol just kidding
Re: 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by bouncer007: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
StevensJojo:

Err... is being successful in bed not a form of success too...? Lol just kidding

lolzzz, all na success sha
Re: 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by mizdizzel(f): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed by NaijaPrince: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2016
bouncer007:

thanks

Guy, nonsense is relative.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Mysterious And Funny / (18+) U.s Weather Presenter Accidentally Flashes Her Boobs On Tv (picz& Video) / Hilarious..simba's Heartbreak..guess Love Conquers All??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.