Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. (1741 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2016
As you all know today technically all most all men have been termed a 'womanizer' even the good guys I mean the responsible guys often fall into this category so now men are wising up as they say the only thing in life that is constant is change.

so I came up with this list of five statement guys make to help portray them good and responsible guys

1) 'I respect women'
most times when you hear a guy alter this kind of statement look around you to spot any chick close by we often make this statement to portray our selves as gentle men

2) 'I am God fearing'
guys that will be clubbing all night drinking and even smoking uses this statement this statement is mostly use for them "JJC" he'll now start quoting bible verses he has memorized for such band encounter

3) °i don't go clubbing or attend parties'
many guys are guilty if this especially when they are about to get down with ladies who are reserved and Godly

4) 'I don't care about your past is the present and future that matters'
this statement is so not true accept if the present is smooching and the future is a hot banging session

5) 'I dont care about sex, let's just romance that's all,
chai tosyne2much and naijaboiy must be guilty of this, when you about to get down and she ask you what are you doing Lol at the end after the hot smooching babe go fall game over.

written by samflexxy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by dammykrane(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2016
struggling 4 FTC ,notin concern me wid readin..oluwa is involved
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Then ladies should always remember John 5:31 that says "If I bear witness concerning Myself, My testimony is not true"

gringringringringrin
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by donholy28(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2016
op this is new year o...the only lady on ur mind should be money
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by donTbone(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by menabae(f): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2016
That no 2 is just so annoying..... Even the chronic womanizer will say I'm a God fearing guy..... Just decieving their selves sha

1 Like

Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Then ladies should always remember John 5:31 that says "If I bear witness concerning Myself, My testimony is not true"

gringringringringrin
my boss long time you know even ask of me say were this guy disappear go for a whole year e no fair oo
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by utenwuson: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Yea we av to say em
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Maxi112: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
op! we are watching u
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by LouisBERG: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
It beats my imagination to even think some gals still fall for this rebranded "MEMORY VERSE" smh how i wish some gals can be very sensitive to decipher if the person saying this to them is really true to his word and not the other way round. At least the rate of heart breaks will reduce.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Who told u d ladies don't know you could still be up to something nasty despite all these holy Mary was a virgin mother confession? Mtseew, d thing is if she likes u , she'll surely fall Mumu for ur lamest lines ,if not prove Jesus , u no go see her break light till yesterday comes back again cheesy
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by cruzita(f): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
if they don't say all these who will?its left for the girls to be wise
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by StefanSalvatore: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Na lie joorr

Club n parties of all tinz na e we go tell woman say we no dey interested Pls gv me a break
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by rawpadgin(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2016
the title should be '5 statement teenagers often says to appear decent before teenage girls'
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by CaroLyner(f): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
lol
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Tobilastik(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by joliyp(f): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
book space
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by mizdizzel(f): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
this is the same reason lots of guys get turned down cheesy cheesy cheesy i always see men that says this as lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by ShakurM(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2016
I don't say any of these undecided
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
samflexxy:
As you all know today technically all most all men have been termed a 'womanizer' even the good guys I mean the responsible guys often fall into this category so now men are wising up as they say the only thing in life that is constant is change.

so I came up with this list of five statement guys make to help portray them good and responsible guys

1) 'I respect women'
most times when you hear a guy alter this kind of statement look around you to spot any chick close by we often make this statement to portray our selves as gentle men

2) 'I am God fearing'
guys that will be clubbing all night drinking and even smoking uses this statement this statement is mostly use for them "JJC" he'll now start quoting bible verses he has memorized for such band encounter

many guys are guilty if this especially when they are about to get down with ladies who are reserved and Godly

this statement is so not true accept if the present is smooching and the future is a hot banging session

chai tosyne2much and naijaboiy must be guilty of this, when you about to get down and she ask you what are you doing Lol at the end after the hot smooching babe go fall game over.

written by samflexxy
...and we could say it and mean it.
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice one Samflexxy cool

Observing cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Omotayor123(f): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
OP, you tried
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one Samflexxy cool

Observing cool
boss longest time sent you a pm
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by octopusfreaky(f): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
only an immature girl will fall for such guys. The older you become relationshipwise the smarter u become wen dealing with guys.
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Work on your vocabulary..

samflexxy:
As you all know today technically all most all men have been termed [size=19] a[/size] 'womanizer' 's' even the good guys I mean the responsible guys often fall into this category so now men are wising up as they say the only thing in life that is constant is change.
1) 'I respect women'
2) 'I am God fearing'
written by samflexxy
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Naughtysite:
Work on your vocabulary..
hmmmmm !
Re: 5 Statements Guys Often Make To Appear Decent Before Ladies. by 2dice(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
only an immature girl will fall for such guys. The older you become relationshipwise the smarter u become wen dealing with guys.
the wiser you become the more yeeears you spend in your fathers house grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? / Beard Vs Non Beard / Why Do Girls Like To Tease Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.