Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (25256 Views)

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2016
We are in the era where sex related topics are the latest trend and most talked about on newspaper front page, internet, magazines, television, radio, etc; as it garners traffic more than any other topics.

However, gone are those days when young men didn't take women as a priority because of the adverse effects or consequences arising from chasing women as well as combing their kitty-cats. But in recent time, people no longer care that they even misquote the Bible in such a way that it best suit their lustful acts

Without wasting time, I shall discuss the statements guys normally use to justify womanizing/fornication as a rightful act

1. Body no be Firewood

This is the most common statement guys often use to justify their lustful act as a rightful act. They will say that even if the spirit is willing the flesh is not ready to succumb. As a result of this, they chase both young ladies and another person's wife to get under her skirt since they have active hormones and not a firewood

2. Lack of Sex Causes Stomach Pain

On different occasions, I have overheard many Nigerian guys saying that when your sperm bag is full, fail to discharge it causes severe/unbearable stomach pain. Though, I don't know if this has been proven by medical practitioners. The notion that there's need for constant discharge of accumulated sperm often makes guy womanize and fornicate

3. It was the Devil's work

On the day of judgement, if God could permit the devil to punish those using his name to commit atrocities and I trust that he will register a slap on the faces of many Nigerian guys who do things in a conscious state as they derive maximum pleasure in it, but will blame their misfortunes or misplaced priorities on the devil

4. God Himself knows Abstinence isn't as Easy as the Bible Claims

Of course abstinence is easier said than practically abstain. Many guys use this notion to justify promiscuity as a rightful act. They will say that God programmed the joystick in such a way that it cannot easily be controlled, therefore, they chase their kid sister's mate from street to street while some bastards will even resort to ra.pe

5. I have to Enjoy my Youthful days

There's a belief that a young man who didn't womanize or slept with several ladies during his youthful days, will definitely end up having extra marital affairs since he failed to enjoy his youthful days. As a result of this, many guys live their youthful days chasing ladies in the brothel and will claim that they will change when they are married

6. Ladies don't Like a Novice in Bed

Many young guys believe that if you are not a technician in bed that will make your girlfriend/wife scream 100km away during love making, then there's high probability that your women will always cheat against all odds. The notion that ladies like men who can expertly please them in bed often makes many guys to womanize and fornicate so as to become veterans/professionals in bed so that they can please their wives when married.

7. You have to Test Run a motor before Paying for it

I don't know when ladies became a motor car that needs to be test run before purchase. Well, I won't deny the fact that the way our ladies lie about being virgins but will be found doing otherwise, is quite appalling and may even warrant a test run for authenticity as some people claim, (though that should not be an excuse to justify what is wrong). To avoid stories that touches the heart, guys are always bent on test running a lady before walking down the aisle cheesy

8. I can't Labour for another Man to Eat

Statistics have it that the larger proportion of guys don't want to celibate because of the fear that their girlfriends will go about sleeping with another men. Since they don't want another man to reap what they sow, they use this notion to justify fornicate

9. Nobody Holy pass

Of course we all are sinners in the sight of God and He's always ready to forgive us from our sins the moment we ask for forgiveness. Since nobody Holy pass, many guys hide under this notion to womanize cheesy

10. Feel free to add yours

May God help us all cool

I drop my pen at this point

Original writer: Tosyne2much

http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-statements-nigerian-guys-normally.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by funnynation(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Number 7,8 and 9 make sense.. Gone are those days wey u go marry a girl without testing. Girls of dis days dey fear me, no bi as u see dem for skin na so d inside be.. My neigbour no dey sleep for house in d nite bcs of his wife. D woman dey need like 7 rounds in the night.. #TeamTesting.

Nairaland official comedian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Akkord4gov: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2016
All these donot justify that sinful act called sex

...but that no6 ehn,ladies are so complicated and complex to understand. They claim they are helping guys by giving them sex but in their action and needs,they do enjoy that sex pas guys and the truth is that guys should start asking girls money before they have sex with them grin

All in all,pre-marital and extra marital sex should be avoided

...but me sef no holy pass o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by MzPecs(f): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by AyamConfidence(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2016
10) THEY ASK FOR IT AND I DELIVER: This excuse is so dumb that even though sometimes its true, it is never justifiable...some will say the girl keeps disturbing them but they fail to realise their lust is the main reason...if the girl ask them to enter fire will they agree? But they pass responsibility to the females...their cane dey Devil store room

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:
Number 7,8 and 9 make sense.. Gone are those days wey u go marry a girl without testing. Girls of dis days dey fear me, no bi as u see dem for skin na so d inside be.. My neigbour no dey sleep for house in d nite bcs of his wife. D woman dey need like 7 rounds in the night. . #TeamTesting.

How u take know? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by bqlekan(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2016
I no dey womanize again cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by funnynation(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
How u take know? cheesy
d man na my friend nah.. He dey tell me just 2 know if i get solution for his problem
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Oyiboman69: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Man shall not live by bread alone but...
U can complete the rest.
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:

d man na my friend nah.. He dey tell me just 2 know if i get solution for his problem
I just hope you will not corner another man's wife into your room cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Tallesty1(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Y'know. A lady once told me that all her ex boyfriends cheated on her before they broke up.

I was like, "God like sex b4 marriage ni"?

"No, but we can't help it" she replied.

"your parents nko? Do you think they will be happy to know that you had sex with those guys?"

"Happy kee, my mom will disown me"

"hhmmmmm, so you ain't faithful to God and your parents and you expect your boyfriends to be faithful to you?

Lmao. Not like I personally endorse pressing mangoes to know if e ripe reach inside before you buy it but sometimes, eating around is the best way to pick a good cook.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Ramon92: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2016
I love women, simple.. The supposed creator shouldn't have made em pleasing to the eyes and made sexx sweet if he really forbids womanizing.

Don't give excuses for weaknesses...
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by funnynation(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just hope you will not corner another man's wife into your room cheesy
i no get that kind strenght wey she need.. I be 2mins man nah.. The highest i can stay is 2mins 5secs am ok.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by asalimpo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Se.xual sin isnt easy to shake off but the consequences aint funny.
Just watch enough videos of people in hell to put your actions in perspective.

Some1 screaming to Jesus to give him just 1 minute. Just 1 minute.
Jesus asked him what he would do if he had 1 minute. The soul said He would give his life to Christ without hesitation.
Jesus' hands began to bleed at the scar points...

A woman who was so faithful and devout to God but would connive with her friend to get drugs from the hospital without paying for it.
Guess, what? She died and didnt make it.

Thinking about hell/heaven puts our actions in the truest perspective. Really, it's not easy neither will it be funny.
People are literally throwing their lives away . Just dashing it without second thought.

#No apologies for the sermon. If hell is real, lets forget heaven, but if hell is real, and it is what they say it is. Every one owes himself the duty of making sure he doesnt land in it.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by yunglivochi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin its true many reasons given to yield 2 sexual immorality
i sight u oga tosyne

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyn2much olori oloshos
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by aolumaxi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
that you've lost if you dnt get her laid before breakup like say na game
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by brownjulie(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
k
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by CelebrityStar: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
2 na true
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Fadekebisola(f): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

Original writer: Tosyne2much

http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-statements-nigerian-guys-normally.html
i dont have sex again....thanks to God am out of it

sincerely curiosity made me have sex...but one thing i have realised...sex is good no doubt but when one is married..am ready only to have sex again wen married...

sex in a rship is fornication no matter how we see it and i thank God am out of it....all i pray for now is a true love to come by Tosyne2much

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by tosyne2much(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:
nn
Bisola, dis one wey you quote me without a comment cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op be casting guys since 1960.
Guys, as for i'll keep test running all these babes o. experience has taught me otherwise. A girl will be forming virgin all the while and finally when u knock the door, not only does it open widely, it will be like putting ur body in a swimming pool.
#thesehoesarenotloyal
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Lsofdk(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
i have to enjoy life to the fullest, no dullinggrin
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by mccoy47(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Excess konji causes hunch back

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by danot1030: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
11. Konji na bastard.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why do you always say ten reasons but always end the number ten with 'post yours'? To even appear on the homepage in a similar fashion makes me wonder how the mods think.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, this is an indictment of ignorance. Seems you don't bother how sensible outsiders perceive you or you don't even think it's an error in reasoning itself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by McCarlito(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Konji causes Muscle Pull

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Fadekebisola(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
check up again....mind u i was a virgin not until 10th of march 2015 that i got disvirgined
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Fadekebisola(f): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
it has been modified
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
What concerns me and toto? When you get a steady flow of it even from one woman the thought of it sickens you.
What I want to see is a list of 10 things Nigerian politicians use to justify corruption.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnynation:
Number 7,8 and 9 make sense.. Gone are those days wey u go marry a girl without testing. Girls of dis days dey fear me, no bi as u see dem for skin na so d inside be.. My neigbour no dey sleep for house in d nite bcs of his wife. D woman dey need like 7 rounds in the night.. #TeamTesting.

Dat woman must be a nympho
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by tosyne2much(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

i dont have sex again....thanks to God am out of it

sincerely curiosity made me have sex...but one thing i have realised...sex is good no doubt but when one is married..am ready only to have sex again wen married...

sex in a rship is fornication no matter how we see it and i thank God am out of it....all i pray for now is a true love to come by Tosyne2much
Eeeeeyah !!! May you find your heart desire by the grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.