Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

20 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 (3019 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 by obiorathesubtle: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 20 by TrapLORD(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Its actually a good article.

The topic seemed really shallow at first... "World class" gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 20 by Ginaz(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
One day be one day, yansh go kill man angry
Re: 20 by utenwuson: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
lol! we men love good shaped asssssses though!

na who asssss don help?
Re: 20 by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow!

A big "assy" afternoon

1 Like

Re: 20 by obiorathesubtle: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ginaz:
nawao.. For wetin na?
Re: 20 by obiorathesubtle: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:
Its actually a good article.

The topic seemed really shallow at first... "World class" gringringrin
tongue

Btw.. What is so shallow about "world class" na? Or if you have a more catchy title.. I could use it oo.
Re: 20 by Sexxkillz: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is front page material. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 20 by obiorathesubtle: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
help me tag the people wey dy carry thread go front page naa.. Abeg!
Re: 20 by TrapLORD(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue

Btw.. What is so shallow about "world class" na? Or if you have a more catchy title.. I could use it oo.
depends on what your target is, if your target if FP then I'm not too sure bout the title you used
Re: 20 by shingu(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ginaz:
and penis go kill woman too...like say una no like am why do u ladies always makes guys feel guilty like dey are in it alone and lyk say galz are holy and na woman cause all dis thing u knw it too
Re: 20 by Ginaz(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
shingu:
and penis go kill woman too...like say una no like am why do u ladies always makes guys feel guilty like dey are in it alone and lyk say galz are holy and na woman cause all dis thing u knw it too

Pls what's the meaning of "una'' cos I'm confused, Is it a name of a country or state
Re: 20 by shingu(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ginaz:

Pls what's the meaning of "una'' cos I'm confused, Is it a name of a country or state
i mean u ladies
Re: 20 by Ray360: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Bro, Long time. how parol na?
Re: 20 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ginaz:
one thing must surely kill man grin
Re: 20 by Monalisa185(f): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
lol..obiorathesubtle gini bukwa this one?
iji point shaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: 20 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
lol..obiorathesubtle gini bukwa this one?

iji point shaaaa grin

Have u registered for Igbo classes yet hun?
Re: 20 by Monalisa185(f): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Have u registered for Igbo classes yet hun?
lol...how you take know?
it's two times a week shaaa
Re: 20 by Jadoskii(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Luvly write up...sumtyms whilst in d frnt seat wif my dad in his car,i am always tempted to take a sumptuous eyefull of voluminous booty bouncing carelessly ard...as per say popman na elder for church,i just hv to oggle adriotly..bt wan day parle catch me dy luk awa pastor daughter yansh,as i c say i dn cast...i just shook my head nd said 'children of nowadays putting on rubbish clothes'accommpanied by a lng hiss..my parle just smile con say hp u dnt av a g.f because u cn contact std (sexually transmitted demons)..im no knw say na banga lee dy im syd.

2 Likes

Re: 20 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...how you take know?

it's two times a week shaaa

How i take know? cheesy Well no special gadget, just say thank u to my sensitive intuition... wink I know perfection when I see one, u weren't smiley
Re: 20 by Monalisa185(f): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

How i take know? cheesy Well no special gadget, just say thank u to my sensitive intuition... wink I know perfection when I see one, u weren't smiley

lol...special gadget abi?

hehehehe... no one's a perfection...: P
Re: 20 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...special gadget abi?
hehehehe... no one's a perfection...: P
I said no gadget jor

Of course,, jus saying u ain't near good at Igbo . I lie?
Re: 20 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Now.. I know most of you hypocritical demons might come and spew trash about this thread.. Hypocrisy pays no one! Change before it's too late! Btw, this is the original ish, you won't get this anywhere in the world!

to the business of the afternoon
Evidently, Africa is one of the continents which has a vast array of beautiful ladies wielding the appealing natural aboundance. Or should I say a continent with an buttload of beautiful ladies with big yansh.. Now, Nigeria being the yansh capital of west Africa(prove me wrong).. Most of us men, with a normal libido, with a regard for things beautiful, catchy and stuff like that.. There's no doubt we like to admire those round, juicy, tasty asses either fully covered or stark bare....

Here are some guidelines, random ones which you can adopt to avoid embarrassment from the bitter species of women..

1a. [size=15pt] keep your cool even when you get caught[/size]: you see.. Most men haven't mastered this art of keeping their cool.. I mean, sure you get lost looking at the bootey and unfortunately for us, there's an annoying buzzer which goes off in the head of females when someone is staring at their ass(don't ask me.. I don't know how they do it).. But one thing you should always do is keep your cool, don't make funny faces, don't panic or open your mouth, just keep your normal face and act like nothing happened.

1b. [size=15pt]Never turn your _Fucking head[/size]:see.. Most men are guilty of this.. You get caught and immediately you turn your head.. Like wtf are you doing man?? Don't turn your head! Rather move your eyeballs, but make sure your neck stays put!

2. [size=15pt]If your inside a house and you see the ass from the window.. Don't go too close to the window[/size]:Now Now.. You're minding your business inside a building and you see that perfect ass float by on a pair of cute legs.. What do you do.. Yes! You stare!

But.. Hold up.. Women are strange, the idiot might catch you staring from the window, so.. Don't go too close to the window!

3. [size=15pt]If you're inside a car.. Keep your cool[/size]:while typing this.. I saw one idiot overreacting inside a highlander SUV because he saw a nice pair of gullible yansh.. Nah uh! Don't do that, if you're inside a vehicle, especially a commercial bus, DO NOT _FUCKING OVERREACT (okay.. I opened my mouth when I saw the yansh).. But hey! We're trying to avoid embarrassments here.. So, Egbon! keep your cool.

4. [size=15pt]Just look, don't grab and run away[/size]Lol.. Okay, I remember one evening, I was listening to my fav radio station and the presenter complained about an actual frotter.. I wonder how big and sexy her ass looked that the frotter couldn't keep his cool.. Anyway.. Don't do this.. I'll tell you one advantage, you get to keep looking at the ass till whenever. I was also a hopeless frotter one time during my teen years.. But I'm good now.. Lol, funny night... The lady chased me while shouting "thief! Thief!" .. ThankGod I can run!

5. [size=15pt]assume the old haff-pass-four-eye.[/size]:okay.. I can't spell the ish.. But you can't teach an old dog new tricks, neither can you forget your old jolly tricks.. Now.. For em guys who already have the haff-pass-four gift.. Skip this one to the next one.. Now.. If you don't have the eye, there's a way you can do it to make it look like you have actual haff-pass-four.. Especially when your girlfriend, sister, mother or fellow choir member is beside you and you don't want to get caught.. The haff-pass-four is and always will be effective.

6. [size=15pt]use your environment to your advantage[/size]:Now.. This is basically using reflective objects to stare at that ass.. Don't dull man.. Especially when the gods favour you by allowing you to be in the perfect location when you see that ass.. Example.. Saloons.. Barbing saloon or female hairdresser saloon, front of a car with tinted windows or the other one, etc man.. Sometimes, the screen of your phone will be great.. Just be inventive bro! Cheers!

And uuuh.. For em girls who might say nonsense.. Don't think we don't know y'all go around looking at the bulge of the_penis.. I caught one girl one time and I gave her the 'bbhmm stare' angry

Anyway.. If y'all females be smart.. Ye should take a thing or two from the above..

I remain the most subtle of them all! cheesy

Always keep a pair of sunglasses close by incase you need to ogle

2 Likes

Re: 20 by obiorathesubtle: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Always keep a pair of sunglasses close by incase you need to ogle
Lol.. This is definitely world class!
Re: 20 by Monalisa185(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

I said no gadget jor

Of course,, jus saying u ain't near good at Igbo . I lie?
ohhhhh, no gadget... Pele..
I'm good at speaking tho...buh reading and writing na war...
Re: 20 by Jayjay0(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice wink
Re: 20 by Anijay1212(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Wow... Where lala sef...
Re: 20 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2016
I have caught u many times staring at my yansh. You are not perfect yet.
Re: 20 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2016
SMH
Re: 20 by obiorathesubtle: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2016
HateU2:
I have caught u many times staring at my yansh. You are not perfect yet.
maybe it's because I like your yansh wink cheesy
Re: 20 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
maybe it's because I like your yansh wink cheesy
U love it
Re: 20 by obiorathesubtle: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
HateU2:
U love it
smiley not really, but an upgrade of current emotions is possible, if fact has been established by visual/pictorial representation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Mischeavious Act Did You Do In Secondary School / How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... / What A Transformation Or Do I Call It Change?? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.