Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... (3017 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by marvelck: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2016
When a girl breaks your heart, do you
1. Forget about her and move on with your life?
2. Look for ways to deal with her
3. Date and dump her sister
4. Start hating and maltreating every girl that you meet.
5. Or forget about dating entirely.

You know if you dont teach her a lesson, she will continue to hurt guys, and end up being a serial heartbreaker. But to me, the best thing to do, is to move on jeje. Better girls full everywhere.
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by Rexhenrex(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2016
its best to let her go most times we lose the things we have because the are good and later on end up with things that are more better! Have this ever happened to you? You lost all your pics then you became angry because you lost the finest ones also but later the new ones you snapped beame better off than the previous one.simply put,she broke ur heart because she is not for you which gives you are chance to meet someone who will adore you!
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Are u advising us or where u played a maga?? grin see seduce her back, have rough sex with her if possible then blow her off,, matter solved its a win-win situation because she's already broken ur hrt so nothing go break again except hers grin Bye now

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by prettyjo(f): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by funlord(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Best to _fuck her sister or sisters or alternatively her best friend!
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
undecided undecided we dat didnt hurt him sef got all dat full reloaded with our bestfrnds included

So how can i pay him bck dearly dat he will never forget i need suggestions

Shd i date his frnds too? embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl breaks your heart, do you
1. Forget about her and move on with your life?
2. Look for ways to deal with her
3. Date and dump her sister
4. Start hating and maltreating every girl that you meet.
5. Or forget about dating entirely.

You know if you dont teach her a lesson, she will continue to hurt guys, and end up being a serial heartbreaker. But to me, the best thing to do, is to move on jeje. Better girls full everywhere.
In which aspect should we say a girl breaks a guy's heart?
The best way is to move on.I get away with that easily.
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by sammyogboso(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided undecided we dat didnt hurt him sef got all dat full reloaded with our bestfrnds included

So how can i pay him bck dearly dat he will never forget i need suggestions

Shd i date his frnds too? embarassed embarassed
Date his dad so he'll call u mum/aunty............Hw u see am
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by Drienzia: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Childish.

All u need do is, making sure she ain't in contact with u.
Block her both on Facebook and whatsapp. cheesy make sure you have that crazy friend that won't stop uploading ur pix and making nice comments about u on his status (for d bae to see) and build up that I don't care attitude. U will see her craving for reconciliation through ur friends or siblings
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by omoikea(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
its like you need advice...
PM i will show you
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
sammyogboso:

Date his dad so he'll call u mum/aunty............Hw u see am

cheesy cheesy nice one
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
Childish.

All u need do is, making sure she ain't in contact with u.
Block her both on Facebook and whatsapp. cheesy make sure you have that crazy friend that won't stop uploading ur pix and making nice comments about u on his status (for d bae to see) and build up that I don't care attitude. U will see her craving for reconciliation through ur friends or siblings

grin grin try this with me till eternity i wont come bck some people actually know how to let go
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by jamalnation(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2016
funlord:
Best to _fuck her sister or sisters or alternatively her best friend!

best revenge ever
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:

best revenge ever

Girl wont mind again who is at loss d bestfrnd or d ex gf who will find love again

There is dat one guy dat will come into ur life nd make u not feel a thing even if ur ex bf is f*cking her twin sef tongue tongue
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by jamalnation(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hehehe na so we go hear.. Jst imagine ur ex f**king ur sister

halfricanadian:

Girl wont mind again who is at loss d bestfrnd or d ex gf who will find love again

There is dat one guy dat will come into ur life nd make u not feel a thing even if ur ex bf is f*cking her twin sef tongue tongue
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
Hehehe na so we go hear.. Jst imagine ur ex f**king ur sister

I wont b moved cos i av an amaazing bf
Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by jamalnation(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmn women with pride & jealously
halfricanadian:

I wont b moved cos i av an amaazing bf

Re: How To Deal With A Girl That Broke Your Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
jamalnation:
Hmmn women with pride & jealously

Ok wait nd watch na

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.