Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,714 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] (40032 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] / Ini Edo's Club Shut Down Over Poor Management (Photos) / Photos: Flavor's Manager Welcomes Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Lanceslot(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
That post must be from an ex gf. You can feel her pain .
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by kceewhyte(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wailing wailers for food again
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by kellsblingsz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
There is an atom of truth in every lie undecided undecided just sayin though
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by minwafor: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think that guest is shameless and doesn't have any right whatsoever to criticise what his host gave him. He didn't force you to attend his wedding. Come to think of it, the couple don't have to spend their lifesavings and borrow money to entertain an a$$hole of a guest. Shameful guest.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Styleshans(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Maybe the guy wasn't even invited
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by preciousMI1(f): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
year of blasting
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg wetin concern d guy,tell him to leave trash for lawma
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by olaymuchak(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dat dude is a damned killjoy.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by tpiar: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
just one dumb thread to another these days.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by ShoBabba(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just passing through
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by donvicky2007: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Benjy Omesiete, the manager of singer, Flavor, married Ifeyinwa Onyuike yesterday and later in the day he posted a picture from the reception, only for an aggrieved guest to mock him over the food served. The fellow also made some other “shocking” revelations…

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42491

Lalasticlala

why they carry dia long throat go for d wedding reception,if the food no get taste, go ur house and eat no be must to eat for wedding,they r blaming the guy as if he was the one the prepared and cook the food....Awof the purge belle.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
bennifield11:
Bad belle everywhere,must you insult them?

Well, you see, he's datruthtellaaaah. I reckon he was probably spittin' some hard truths grin
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Some people've very bad mouths. Wow. I couldn't think of those invectives no matter how hard I try. Wish I was gifted as them.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
why do you guys make these suicidal cynics famous Nairaland is losing its usefulness, honestly. I have been here long enough to notice. Out of the numerous articles on here it is this nonsense you guys move to the front page. I should mind my business but I just have to tell you guys lalasticlala.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by obstead200(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2016
bolex04:
D guy don bleep the babe b4...why the hate na,haterz everywhere
it is clear the Twitter handle belongs to a girl.
Guys shud try and learn something in this world of social media; if u need to play away match in ur relationship especially if the girl is a side chick, make sure the only thing of urs which the girl has access to is ur phone number.

Don't add her on Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp, bbm, instagram or any other platform for that matter.

Don't send her any kinda love text or any text that can be suggestive

Don't deposit cash in her account except u can leave ur name out of the transaction

Don't send her emails.

Above all, try as much as possible to end the affair in a peaceful way.

Side chicks and mistresses may be a very convenient engagement. But they can be very dangerous when vexed.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Matttthew:
is that a talk?

like thrash for lawna

No,it is an sound...lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by tpiar: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Nairaland is losing its usefulness, honestly. .

you're quite right.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by ojnnaco(m): 3:37am On Jan 06, 2016
People and they bad belle eeee
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by toprealman: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2016
most wedding food is trash. As for the other allegation, he must have been tested so haters try another person.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by thespokenword: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2016
oh! retarded generation....How much has she donated to charity in the last six months. those are things allowed to make headlines in the court of 'common sense'
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2016
She sounds like one who was jilted by the groom. Just hiding under the moniker of a male so she's not detected. So, unfortunate. Girl be thankful he didn't end up with you cos your life (probably)would have been miserable as it's obvious he doesn't love you(it would have been a case of marrying you out of pity)
BTW, a wedding is not an eatery,so, endeavour to always eat something before going to any wedding. You're there to celebrate with them & not fight over a plate of food when it doesn't get to you.
Cheers!
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Haba .that is too much na
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by bolex04(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2016
obstead200:
it is clear the Twitter handle belongs to a girl.
Guys shud try and learn something in this world of social media; if u need to play away match in ur relationship especially if the girl is a side chick, make sure the only thing of urs which the girl has access to is ur phone number.

Don't add her on Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp, bbm, instagram or any other platform for that matter.

Don't send her any kinda love text or any text that can be suggestive

Don't deposit cash in her account except u can leave ur name out of the transaction

Don't send her emails.

Above all, try as much as possible to end the affair in a peaceful way.

Side chicks and mistresses may be a very convenient engagement. But they can be very dangerous when vexed.
hmmmm...on point bro...thought for the day...
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by texazzpete(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Benjy Omesiete, the manager of singer, Flavor, married Ifeyinwa Onyuike yesterday and later in the day he posted a picture from the reception, only for an aggrieved guest to mock him over the food served. The fellow also made some other “shocking” revelations…

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42491

Lalasticlala

I wish you had a more fulfilling job than to keep trawling celebrities instagram posts for negative comments to wrap up as 'blog articles'.
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Hero10001: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Na yiboe party na, wtf do you expect? Rubbish foods.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by problmpikin(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by banio: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
That's it with rich guys doing occasion. They pay #2000 for a plate of food to a caterer to serve 500 people. The caterer cooks for 400 people and the total population of attendees rise to 800. Most times the caterer maximises her profit and the food will be of poor standard like #300 per plate
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2016
sdavirus:
There's more to it... Besides, that's not guests... It's an individual.

Where in that story is the word "guests" used? If someone says Nigerians have poor reading culture, you'll flare up! The title says "Wedding Guest" and in the story "aggrieved guest" is still used. Guests ko, individual ni
Re: Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] by kentzz(f): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
bennifield11:
Bad belle everywhere,must you insult them?

I taya oooooo. if u don't like dia package, den bluff dem. dont attend d wedding nd allow dem open dia secrets demselvs.
LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.