Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Boys And Coded Hoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys And Coded Hoes (499 Views)

30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys And Coded Hoes by HardMirror(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
When I say boys, I mean even Those boys with white hair but no sense.
Decent ladies still exist but what is their percentage? 10%? 5%? 1%? Not sure but I do know for sure they are not much.

Guys seriously it's time to place some value on yourselves

CODED HOES
They are everywhere

*your neighborhood
*your Church (yh! I don't need to elaborate)
*your office
*your course mates (for those that are still students)
*Many are here on nairaland

WHO ARE THEY

Simple, she's that girl that wants you to respect her, chase her, spend on her when she has nothing to offer you but sex

What this post?
It is very funny to see the way guys quickly post their contacts, Even phone numbers here online just because they think they have found a cheap lay. Well if you still do that you are nothing but a kid and you will never get respect from any lady that sees you doing that talkless of a lady that would contact you through this means

Your are the one always writing and even submitting assignments for her in school.

You are the one she calls when she is broke, but has never bought anything for you.

You are her driver

you always have to pay for her T fare when she visits you

She makes you spend on things you won't spend on normally...

She sells guys shoes, cloths, watches etc at exorbitant prices and you patronize her knowing she is milking you.

My guy this is a new year. Wake up, stop being desperate for puccy that you sacrifice common sense.

Have more self worth

Spend more on yourself

Delete all those ladies that have nothing to had to yourlife from your contacts

Being cool is all you need. Stop being a puppet

Many are nothing but hoes, why make them feel important.

The irony is, guys that spend more on themselves get the chicks.

This year look good, buy things for yourself, smile more and be cool and confident.

Boys wld be boys anyway.
I just feel like ranting smiley cool

but seriously not everyone deserves you even if what you want is sex, don't go for it with a girl that is cheap at the expense of your dignity
Re: Boys And Coded Hoes by midehi2(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
wink
Re: Boys And Coded Hoes by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Boys And Coded Hoes by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ladies don dey book space for your page
Re: Boys And Coded Hoes by flokii: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
buh really... most girls don't have anything else to offer in a relationship other than sex..

that's why most men maltreat them.. cos afterall they are d one footing d bills and all

I so much adore intelligent and self-dependent ladies, it shows class and they make good companions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

So Much Romace With Boy And Girl / Photo D'banj Been Given a Mouth Action Live On Stage / Two Lovers Remanded For Having Sex In The Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.