Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (24867 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Guys , Do This To Naija Gold Diggers. No Mercy On These Hoes Again / These Hoes Ain’t Loyal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na so I just download this Tinder app. hoping to find some sexy girls to bang. na so I open chat with one girl. I tell her make she come my side. u no watin she tell Me? She say 30k for short time. I laugh tire!! U dey MAD!! the sex go carryme go heaven? Chai! imagine such Bullshit! I just delete am sharpaly! These Girls dey Mad no b small!

11 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
3k all night but if you are nice, add 500 as her transport fare.

33 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by SIaye: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrbolt555:
Na so I just download this Tinder app. hoping to find some sexy girls to bang. na so I open chat with one girl. I tell her make she come my side. u no watin she tell Me? She say 30k for short time. I laugh tire!! U dey MAD!! the sex go carry go heaven? Chai! imagine such Bullshit! I just delete am sharpaly! These Girls dey Mad no b small!

Maybe she Nor just like you. Them they like fine guys.

12 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Gofwane(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrbolt555:
Na so I just download this Tinder app. hoping to find some sexy girls to bang. na so I open chat with one girl. I tell her make she come my side. u no watin she tell Me? She say 30k for short time. I laugh tire!! U dey MAD!! the sex go carry go heaven? Chai! imagine such Bullshit! I just delete am sharpaly! These Girls dey Mad no b small!
if I hire you to cut the grass in my house, will you charge me the exact amount that job is worth knowing that i will still bargain on the amount you called?

6 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by habsydiamond(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
E don tay wey ladies don turn their underground to profit and loss engine room....profit means some dey make money while guys dey dupe some clear their underground without paying....bad guys....

8 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by iamdotune(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrbolt555:
Na so I just download this Tinder app. hoping to find some sexy girls to bang. na so I open chat with one girl. I tell her make she come my side. u no watin she tell Me? She say 30k for short time. I laugh tire!! U dey MAD!! the sex go carryme go heaven? Chai! imagine such Bullshit! I just delete am sharpaly! These Girls dey Mad no b small!
lmao bro I thought I was the only one, it’s not only on tinder even on InMessage I even had to complain to one chick grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamdotune:
lmao bro I thought I was the only one, it’s not only on tinder even one InMessagenger I even had to complain to one chick grin
Their father no even make up to 30k.they wan collect for sex. Bastards.

11 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
SIaye:

lol..for your mind abii undecided

1 Like

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Broke guys will always be broke guys.
Spot on.

5 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Only a foolish guy will pay 30k for sex when you can get the same package for less than 5k.
Purebeerry:
Broke guys will always be broke guys.

Spot on.

60 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Only a foolish guy will pay 30k for sex when you can get the same package for less than 5k.
No be your fellow man dey buy woman range rover for just sex.. Dey here dey sleep for bra hand.

21 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hustle harder. People pay up to 200k per night for sex. So if you no get money...

9 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Next2Bezee(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
No be your fellow man dey buy woman range rover for just sex.. Dey here dey sleep for bra hand.

That's an example of overvalued ponyor.

Because some of those men will still cheat later on grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Of course, when the man is partly using the girl's glory through sex. Why won't she buy her range rover to maintain his riches.
Purebeerry:

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Next2Bezee:

That's an example of overvalued ponyor.

Because some of those men will still cheat later on grin
Poor man mentality.

2 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Emagha(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamdotune:
lmao bro I thought I was the only one, it’s not only on tinder even one InMessagenger I even had to complain to one chick grin

which social media is Messagenger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Of course, when the man is partly using the girl's glory through sex. Why won't she buy her range rover to maintain his riches.
Leave all those ones, you that no one has used you for their riches, how is your life?

7 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
The same pussy that you will get for less than 5k or 10k if you are too generous. Some men are indeed foolish.
jamariwolf:
Hustle harder. People pay up to 200k per night for sex. So if you no get money...

21 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'm fck'n blessed.
Purebeerry:
Leave all those ones, you that no one has used you for their riches, how is your life?

1 Like

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Next2Bezee(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Poor man mentality.

Don't be like that na grin

Are you telling me that a man that buys a car because of ponyor cannot cheat later on because of ponyor?

2 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
The same pussy that you will get for less than 5k or 10k if you are too generous. Some men are indeed foolish.
don't blame anyone for your financial situation. Work harder. Pussy is God's gift and she deserves the best prices.

5 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by SIINXU: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
For "short time"?

That's too much.

2 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nothing is special about her pussy. It is foolishness to spend heavily on a girl because you want to have sex with her. You can give her money to set up a business but for the purpose of intimacy alone, na foolishness be dat. A guy can find satisfaction with other girls for a thousand times lesser of that amount. When a guy is spending heavily on a girl for sex, there is chance that he's using her but you iidiots won't listen
jamariwolf:
don't blame anyone for your financial situation. Work harder. Pussy is God's gift and she deserves the best prices.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Fadiga24(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
jamariwolf:
[/s]

Don't go and work, be there deserving things because you have an excretory organ.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Fadiga24(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Nothing is special about her pussyIt is foolishness to spend heavily on a girl because you want to have sex with her. You can give her money to set up a business but for the purpose of intimacy alone, na foolishness be dat. A guy can find satisfaction with other girls for a thousand times lesser of that amount. When a guy is spending heavily on a girl for sex, there is chance that he's using her but you iidiots won't listen

There is nothing special about any pussy, she is just a thief who wants to reap where she did not show.

27 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Emagha:

which social media is Messagenger
instamessage
Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Nothing is special about her pussy. It is foolishness to spend heavily on a girl because you want to have sex with her. You can give her money to set up a business but for the purpose of intimacy alone, na foolishness be dat. A guy can find satisfaction with other girls for a thousand times lesser of that amount. When a guy is spending heavily on a girl for sex, there is chance that he's using her but you iidiots won't listen
she can use the money from sex to start up a business, how about That?
You don't expect Dino melaye or David oyedepo to spend for sex with their sugar girls the same amount the OP spend.
Shoe get size..
The OP is a broke cunnt that shouldn't be having sex.
But he decided to seek sex anyway, and bash women when they refuse.

5 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Headlesschicken(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
That's why dey use y'all for rituals without looking back,30k 4dt stinking hole smh...

23 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]

Don't go and work, be there deserving things because you have an excretory organ.
K
Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by LukeLook: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
3k all night but if you are nice, add 500 as her transport fare.
Not in this Lagos....Or you will have to go to a low-end brothel!

1 Like

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
LukeLook:
Not in this Lagos....Or you will have to go to a low-end brothel!
I wonder what woman takes 3k for sex tho. Smh. That guy is probably saying what he heard somewhere.
Nairaland guys and lies.

2 Likes

Re: 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! by mikool007(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
SIaye:

savage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? / I Am Sorry. / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.