Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Help: I Need To Be Educated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Be Educated (2142 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dear Nairalander
I have not been visiting this section as such , I entered here this year, I have come across some funny xters like Irunobo.
Anyway , my problems are two folds : 1. when they say how many rounds in sex , what is it ? does it mean you Bleep a woman and rest , or you ejaculate and pick up to continue later.

2. There is a female classmate we have been studying together and do assignments together, but of recent we stay and sleep together in my hostel room on the same bed , she is a nice lady and good in keeping house , if I have not been booked by another woman , I would have married her if she agrees to marry me .
My problem now is I want to be bleeping her , but I want to do it in a way that it will not strain our friendship , she does not give greenlight or I am interested in sex sign , she does not touch me ,but I touch(flirt touching) mostly her back or stomach when I have opportunity. We stay together a least four days in a week in my room ,go to class and retire to the room again.
Please how can I take it to the next level , shall I tell her directly that we need to be romancing ourselves, she may object to that . Or I should UnCloth her since we sleep on the same bed , she may see me as trying to take advantage of her . What is the best approach, she is a reserved person , she will not even make any request on you until you decode her mind to ask her . She even told me that she is not demanding much from parents.

We have been staying together for a couple of months now.

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by nsiazu: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
1. Don't touch her
2. Treat her like your blood sister
3. Don't lust after her
4. Respect her
5. Love her as you love yourself
6. Read your bible or Koran every time you wanna lust after her.
note: This is the only way you won't lose respect from her and she might date you.....

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dafuq!
You've been sleeping on the same bed and nothing happened.
Dude, are you sure you're not gay?

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by excellencyabia1: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Knowing what you want will help to move it to the next level
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
PushMusic:
Dafuq!
You've been sleeping on the same bed and nothing happened.
Dude, are you sure you're not gay?
If I am a gay , will come to ask for tactics and techniques that will lead to the next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:

If I am a gay , will come to ask for tactics and techniques that will lead to the next level
What tactics do you need to kiss and romance a girl?
Just get your d*ck up and put it in.

Do you need lectures on that?
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Knowing what you want will help to move it to the next level

plans that will make it happen is the issue.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by StefanSalvatore: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dis guy dey mk me laff which wan be "should i tell her directly dat we need to b romancing ourselves" Hahahahahaha u don kill me here

Boy ask her out period!!! If u wanna enjoy wat she has grin
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
PushMusic:

What tactics do you need to kiss and romance a girl?
Just get your d*ck up and put it in.

Do you need lectures on that?
You have not understood my fear.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by osaslord500(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
This dude is gay

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:
You have not understood my fear.
What are your fears? You've been booked by a woman? Dude, get a grip.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by MRBrownJ: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
1) a round is when you bust a nut (and hopefully make that gal cuum too)

2) why does this gal sleep in your room/bed?! have you guys ever have anything sexually related? dont you guys think that there is something wrong in this picture? what does your gf think of such arrangement? doesnt she notice your wood every morning?
the reality is that the minute you ever touch this gal, NOTHING will ever be the same, ever. so be very careful what you wish for. having sex with her can mean a lot of different issues, unless you are man enough to sit her down and tell her your mind fully, and set the rules for that FWB r/ship.

btw dont you ever roll over in that bed, hug her ike she was your wifey and stick that dikc right between her butt cheeks.... while still pretending to sleep?
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
PushMusic:

What are your fears?
You've been booked by a woman?
Dude, get a grip.

Fear of rejection , for someone who said take her out , she does not the going out type , we go to class together, after that no social outing.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
MRBrownJ:
1) a round is when you bust a nut (and hopefully make that gal cuum too)

2) why does this gal sleep in your room/bed?! have you guys ever have anything sexually related? dont you guys think that there is something wrong in this picture? what does your gf think of such arrangement? doesnt she notice your wood every morning?
the reality is that the minute you ever touch this gal, NOTHING will ever be the same, ever. so be very careful what you wish for. having sex with her can mean a lot of different issues, unless you are man enough to sit her down and tell her your mind fully, and set the rules for that FWB r/ship.

btw dont you ever roll over in that bed, hug her ike she was your wifey and stick that dikc right between her butt cheeks.... while still pretending to sleep?
. Mr Brown , you are still speaking in parable , the position she use for sleeping is difficult to try such with her . she folds her arms over her chest , coil her legs up to meet the arms which she maintains regularly.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by MRBrownJ: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:
. Mr Brown , you are still speaking in parable , the position she use for sleeping is difficult to try such with her . she folds her arms over her chest , coil her legs up to meet the arms which she maintains regularly.

here is what i mean, whether she has her legs up or arm over her chest

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
very close to this, I made attempt to cuddle her one day she woke up and frowned at that

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:
Dear Nairalander
I have not been visiting this section as such , I entered here this year, I have come across some funny xters like Irunobo.
Anyway , my problems are two folds : 1. when they say how many rounds in sex , what is it ? does it mean you Bleep a woman and rest , or you ejaculate and pick up to continue later.

2. There is a female classmate we have been studying together and do assignments together, but of recent we stay and sleep together in my hostel room on the same bed , she is a nice lady and good in keeping house , if I have not been booked by another woman , I would have married her if she agrees to marry me .
My problem now is I want to be bleeping her , but I want to do it in a way that it will not strain our friendship , she does not give greenlight or I am interested in sex sign , she does not touch me ,but I touch(flirt touching) mostly her back or stomach when I have opportunity. We stay together a least four days in a week in my room ,go to class and retire to the room again.
Please how can I take it to the next level , shall I tell her directly that we need to be romancing ourselves, she may object to that . Or I should UnCloth her since we sleep on the same bed , she may see me as trying to take advantage of her . What is the best approach, she is a reserved person , she will not even make any request on you until you decode her mind to ask her . She even told me that she is not demanding much from parents.

Since you have been "booked" by another woman, just stay away from this one that shares your bed. My brother, don't take a woman's love for granted.

If you want my advice, stay away from her. Instead of looking for ways to ask her for sex, look for ways to stop sharing your bed with her without hurting her.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
folksync:

Since you have been "booked" by another woman, just stay away from this one that shares your bed. My brother, don't take a woman's love for granted.

If you want my advice, stay away from her. Instead of looking for ways to ask her for sex, look for ways to stop sharing your bed with her without hurting her.
Difficult, where do you want me to send her to , it is like you swim with someone to the center of ocean and you abandon the fellow . it is wickedness.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by flokii: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
you want to be bleeping her...

@OP shey na everytym she dey come ur syd come sleep?
shey you neva touch am atal ni?
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by flokii: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:

nawa o... is she an SU?

she fit be virgin o... you better dey careful
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

nawa o... is she an SU?

she fit be virgin o... you better dey careful
She is not su, a true su may not sleep in the room with a man. I don't think she is a virgin either . I can only say she has good moral upbringing.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by flokii: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:
She is not su, a true su may not sleep in the room with a man. I don't think she is a virgin either . I can only say she has good moral upbringing.

funny... buh you two sleep on d same bed pike a couple.

d funniest part is dat of her twisting & folding her legs + arms.
she doesn't want to get hit with Som'un grin

girls of nowadays ehnn
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

funny... buh you two sleep on d same bed pike a couple.

d funniest part is dat of her twisting & folding her legs + arms.
she doesn't want to get hit with Som'un grin

girls of nowadays ehnn
Cooks for me, take care of the house , she is good at keeping house .
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by flokii: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:
Cooks for me, take care of the house , she is good at keeping house .

m afraid she'll open sooner or later for you to enter with ease cheesy

just be careful and use protection...
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
lalasticlala , Irunobo your contributions
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

I get condom for room ooo.
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

I get condom for room ooo. I have prepared
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by joliyp(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
just leave things the same way for the sake of ur integrity!!! better be a coward of d county Dan be failure in life
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by flokii: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
supereagle:
I get condom for room ooo. I have prepared
better..
no double am o... cos e fit burst
one at a tym... 'o ti ye e' cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by charlito94(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
shall I tell her directly that we need to be romancing ourselves, she may object to that . Or I should UnCloth her since we sleep on the same bed , she may see me as trying to take advantage of her . What is the best approach, she is a reserved person
, she will not even make any request on you until you decode her mind to ask her . She even told me that she is not demanding much from parents.

had a similar story but mine hmmm ... story for another day well to the matter ...guy bleep her or u remain forever unhappy na one chance be this ooo
or u take the risk of telling her ur mind and wait for her reply till thy kingdom come by then u go see her with another guy wey don see the kitty cat cos to me before girl no matter how reserved can never sleep in a guys house not even a day not even a trusted friend.
u re either in the friend zone or the other way round
Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by charlito94(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
MRBrownJ:

here is what i mean, whether she has her legs up or arm over her chest

there is always a way
the way is start from caressing from the breast the turn her head to kiss her lips I she doesn't resist both the breast touching and head turning then u re gud to go then put her in full mood

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Be Educated by supereagle(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
charlito94:

there is always a way
the way is start from caressing from the breast the turn her head to kiss her lips I she doesn't resist both the breast touching and head turning then u re gud to go then put her in full mood
what happens if she resist that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Guys Have Fvcked You? / To My Future Husband / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.