Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? (25248 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by homebase(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
FFK Mr. running mouth, here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgdPGtqE7uU
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Skybee1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Thank you buhari for this new year gift cheesy
sharap,go fyn work n av a resolution,imbisile

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Skybee1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Holamidhe:
Nigeria turning to a joke. Why is it that it is always people troubling APC from PDP side.
Am nt a PDP member bt EFCC officials are not working for Nigerians but for APC
SHALOM
plz hlp mi tel dos blind zombies

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by ZUBY77(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good news..

When is Amechi and Tinubu visiting EFCC too?
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by femliany(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
If FFK could get this billion,how much would Okonjo,Alinson Maduake etc rake?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shehucom:
First it's metuh, now it's FFK, Fayose should also buckle up, We're coming for you(EFCC/APC) . But am not enjoying this, opposition should always v a say

Let people be hailing dictatorship.

Until their own freedom is taken away, they won't realise it.

If however, anyone is truly guilty, let them face the music.

Anyone including APC politicians.

If not, it's witch-hunt and selective intimidation of outspoken opponents.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by iykebobywhite(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Until we stop fighting corruption against opposition we va nt really started

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by NobleAngell(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's good. That man has been reeking of guilt. All his busy body and attention seeking can't be for nothing.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by xtervaganza(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
I hope they put forever behind bars
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by obailala(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
millionboi:
buhari is a Bleep.......somebody sld help me tell mr president thy is noway he cn run a govtmnt free from critics in a democratic settin....he sld stop harassin his critics
Haha.. if the critics don't have any skeletons, they can keep blabbing. But don't you think it's pure foolishness to be so loud even when you know you have skeletons in your closet sitting room?

As far as fact is concerned, remember that it is only a witch that can be witch-hunted.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by bettercreature(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS CORRUPTION DRAGNET IS EXTENDED TO JONATHAN. THAT MAN SUPERVISED ALL THIS HIGH CLASS THIEVERY AND HE MUST NOT ESCAPE PROSECUTION BECAUSE OF CONCEDING DEFEAT. JONATHAN AND PATIENCE MUST BE TRIED AND JAILED TO SEND THE RIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION SIGNAL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I HOPE BUHARI UNCOVERS MORE FRAUD THAT WILL BE TOO BIG TO IGNORE HENCE LEADING TO JONATHAN'S ARREST
I disagree with you,GEJ is a hero

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Skybee1:
sharap,go fyn work n av a resolution,imbisile

I've resolved to ignore bas,tards this year
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by bayinq25(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Beedemi247:
According to Sahara Reporters, the anti-graft agency is investigating the former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson of PDP's presidential campaign organization, Femi Olu-Kayode.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/684374554215608320
please investigate where his mouth leaks from
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS CORRUPTION DRAGNET IS EXTENDED TO JONATHAN. THAT MAN SUPERVISED ALL THIS HIGH CLASS THIEVERY AND HE MUST NOT ESCAPE PROSECUTION BECAUSE OF CONCEDING DEFEAT. JONATHAN AND PATIENCE MUST BE TRIED AND JAILED TO SEND THE RIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION SIGNAL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I HOPE BUHARI UNCOVERS MORE FRAUD THAT WILL BE TOO BIG TO IGNORE HENCE LEADING TO JONATHAN'S ARREST

How was Buhari’s expensive campaign funded? Who will investigate the distribution of Rivers state billions for campaign purposes by Rotimi Amaechi?

#potcallingkettleblack

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by josh21: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
vecman22:
Efcc what's up with there grand master,GEJ the thief??

Waillers,body go tell una,,una never see anything,we dey here with una..

God bless the Efcc.
God bless PMB.
God Nbless NIGERIA.

Thunder fire ipob rats tongue tongue
What about Buhari?The oil money that was stolen when he was a minister of petroleum.All politicians are the same.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Styleshans(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

The question is , can a dull corrupt man successfully deal with corruption? Charity begins at home, let him first remove the log from his own eyes before trying to do so to others.

The party APC is nearest in mean to corruption. Let the so called Fulani president sanitize his corruption drenched members before stretching its tentacles to 1984 when corruption became obvious in our country.

If he trys Jonathan he will smell his ass.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by wiseoneking: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
Your buhari is a coward. Let him start with jonathan. Dasuki confessed that jonathan approved and signed all this stuff. The fear of GEJ is the begining of Buhari's wisdom. Dare Gej, Nigeria will break into Pieces. Unfortunately, Pmb is not better than those he is arresting. BUHARI IS AFRAID OF GEJ

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by ihatesycophant(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
There's no gainsaying that this coward called FFK heavily eat the cooked yam and is trying to play smart, if they start investigating him, he would say because he was speaking against them as read by some comments before this. May God punish anyone that talk ill of this progress.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shehucom:
First it's metuh, now it's FFK, Fayose should also buckle up, We're coming for you(EFCC/APC) . But am not enjoying this, opposition should always v a say
of cos , opposition will always av their say.
But dat doesnt garantee them imunity when they're nt clean.
If its only corrupt opposition buhari is able to clean and eradicate, it's cool wit us. When anoda party takes ova it shuld do same.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good they guy needs to visit prison 4 a while he talks too much and he even insult the president
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Lionsclaw: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Very good. One can rightly conjecture that FFK & Metuh were acridly bashing at Buhari to create a picture persecution before their imminent arrest. So that their co-wailers can shout witch-hunting like the foool below. It is quite obvious. Now that the hamner has fallen on his blockhead, other brainwashed WAILERS should come and wail..

#WeDeyBackBABA.

In other words money did not change hands in millions/ billions across board in apc during the elections. Apc govs like amechi and co did not submit for election funding. They are the saints and need no probing from efcc

Guy I like your deluded mathematics o grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by yongnoble(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why is it that everybody is that being investigated for corrupt practice is linked to the $2.1b arms money? Does this mean that prior to it, nobody has been corrupt?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by phillipay: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yea this is good new...At least that man would learn to keep his mouth shut
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by acooriz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
M not suprised... But abeg shey politicians no get conscience.. Stealing billions.. If na me.. I go dash some ppl small
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Duru009(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thy can never prosecute Femi Kayode. He is a very smart man surrounded with SANS n strong lawyers beside he is lawyer too.......

Dont 4get Jonathan try it severally b4. Wen he was in APC it didnt work.......

This govt should stop wasting time n start workin......
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by DaBullIT(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
If I be prophet I go hol gaan o

Fayose leaves ekiti to study abroad should be the next head line
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by charlesucheh(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COME AFTER THE BOSS......................
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by luvprince4real(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am a strong supporter of president Buhari and his programmes but I am now getting d confirmation dat dis is totally a case of witch hunting d opposition. How come all APC members are all saints and every opposition that speaks out is corrupt. This is totally silencing d opposition and it's not healthy for democracy.

One other aspect I refuse to go along with PMB is d issue of disobeying court orders. This man is telling d world dat he cant change from being a dictator. Government consist of 3 arms and each has a duty in line with d constitution, if d court grants one bail and fg say d person cant go then am afraid dey are not ruling with the constitution rather they ar ruling with decrees.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by esosuo: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
WHEN EFCC GO COME INVESTIGATE ME FOR DIS MY LAUGHING ISSUE SEF ? MAK I TAKE STYLE POPULAR ,DAT FANI GUY IS DEFINITELY ON SOMETHING STRONG DAT DESERVES INVESTIGATION SHA
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Bobby4090: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
looseweight:
He already knew they will come fore him, that's y he threatens to open the gate if hell on the govt if kill any if those guys in prison
Bros me... Only Papa Oyedepo can open the gates of Hell. Na who give FFK d key. Abi FFK don visit Canaanland?
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by ddippset(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
luvprince4real:
I am a strong supporter of president Buhari and his programmes but I am now getting d confirmation dat dis is totally a case of witch hunting d opposition. How come all APC members are all saints and every opposition that speaks out is corrupt. This is totally silencing d opposition and it's not healthy for democracy.
One other aspect I refuse to go along with PMB is d issue of disobeying court orders. This man is telling d world dat he cant change from being a dictator. Government consist of 3 arms and each has a duty in line with d constitution, if d court grants one bail and fg say d person cant go then am afraid dey are not ruling with the constitution rather they ar ruling with decrees.
for now Mr President is not going after corrupt people but investigating the 2.1 billion dollar arms deal scandal. After that he will go to another sector. They used money meant for arms to fight boko haram to fund other things and thousands of children were orphaned as a result? Or are you suggesting that dasuki shared money to apc members to fund apc elections?
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by ihatesycophant(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Your buhari is a coward. Let him start with jonathan. Dasuki confessed that jonathan approved and signed all this stuff. The fear of GEJ is the begining of Buhari's wisdom. Dare Gej, Nigeria will break into Pieces. Unfortunately, Pmb is not better than those he is arresting. BUHARI IS AFRAID OF GEJ
Dullard, you don't know the politics playing between GEJ and PMB as a result of the Peace Accord. PMB will not arrest GEJ but he's going to dent his international recognition by the time all this investigations finished. The Peace Accord had handicapped PMB but indirectly GEJ will be finished without remedy. If not because of the PEace Accord, nothing will if he arrest him, all he need doing is flood the south south and south east with security agents and also buy the traditional leaders and who's who in that region the way IBB did. Remaining the like of you and the ragtags. What do you think will happen? Waste your life for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.