Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? (25253 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by CHUXA(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
By the time Baba succeeds in gagging every opposition una go hearam for this country

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Henovy: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
Lol cheesy cheesy grin That will make minister of mouth action shut up for a while.

Hahahahahahaha, minister of mouth action. Hahahahahahaha, my lungs ooo
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Henovy: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shehucom:
First it's metuh, now it's FFK, Fayose should also buckle up, We're coming for you(EFCC/APC) . But am not enjoying this, opposition should always v a say
The last guy get immunity ooooo. And thugs too!
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Henovy: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS CORRUPTION DRAGNET IS EXTENDED TO JONATHAN. THAT MAN SUPERVISED ALL THIS HIGH CLASS THIEVERY AND HE MUST NOT ESCAPE PROSECUTION BECAUSE OF CONCEDING DEFEAT. JONATHAN AND PATIENCE MUST BE TRIED AND JAILED TO SEND THE RIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION SIGNAL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I HOPE BUHARI UNCOVERS MORE FRAUD THAT WILL BE TOO BIG TO IGNORE HENCE LEADING TO JONATHAN'S ARREST
Old boy, forget this GEJ guy. The deal is that he should accept defeat and then enjoy some peaceful retirement. With mama peace of course!
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tinktanker: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
This reminds me of foreign movies wen a citizen knows the ills of d CIA /FG den d govt frames up a story / propaganda dat dey pin on him Making him a fugitive to the unsuspecting public. This is same thing I c here. D govt just frames up stories to witch hunt n silence opposition. Nigeria in doom.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tinktanker: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Henovy:

The last guy get immunity ooooo. And thugs too!
dey will soon lie against Ben Murray Bruce n Fayose.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by millionboi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
obailala:
Haha.. if the critics don't have any skeletons, they can keep blabbing. But don't you think it's pure foolishness to be so loud even when you know you have skeletons in your closet sitting room?

As far as fact is concerned, remember that it is only a witch that can be witch-hunted.
my bro we r all nigerians...dnt tell me dat sanusi lamido is an innocent!!!evrytin 4naija na party party
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tno4real(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol...I said it that ffk will be arrested soon...useless man instead of u to shut that criminal month of urs u are busy running your corrupt month
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tno4real(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:
This reminds me of foreign movies wen a citizen knows the ills of d CIA /FG den d govt frames up a story / propaganda dat dey pin on him Making him a fugitive to the unsuspecting public. This is same thing I c here. D govt just frames up stories to witch hunt n silence opposition. Nigeria in doom.

Mr man u pple should just shut ur nonsense month of witch hunting, what kind of human being are u guy self, they killed the national economy instead of u guys to support dealing with corrupt pple u are busy using one useless word "witch hunting". Pdp are trying to use the same youth that has no vision to cover up there evil did by using the word witch hunting...can anybody pls define witch hunting for me
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tno4real(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:

Mr man u pple should just shut ur nonsense month of witch hunting, what kind of human being are u guy self, they killed the national economy instead of u guys to support dealing with corrupt pple u are busy using one useless word "witch hunting". Pdp are trying to use the same youth that has no vision to cover up there evil did by using the word witch hunting...can anybody pls define witch hunting for me. Who is the witch? who's the hunter? Brainless pple
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by holiboy: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Beedemi247:
According to Sahara Reporters, the anti-graft agency is investigating the former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson of PDP's presidential campaign organization, Femi Olu-Kayode.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/684374554215608320
please mr president don't fight the opposition alone, fight the people in your party who are highly corrupt, then I will praise you
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by obailala(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
millionboi:
my bro we r all nigerians...dnt tell me dat sanusi lamido is an innocent!!!evrytin 4naija na party party
Why don't you bring out the allegations against him?
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by ojnnaco(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
its like EFCC is only investigating all opposition member which makes its actions biased and Sentimental
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by 1983sep: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Any one here who is against opposition is a fool, when APC through there propaganda and insult, what were u fools saying then, so any voice against buhari is corrupt, why not think about the theft that is in APC, I sorry for naija
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by chiol: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
jaylister:
wait na only PDP

Yes na. No be them eat alone? Can u vomit wetin u no eat? Abi na APGA or PPA members wey no see fresh shit chop u wan make them follow vomit?

Thank you PMB. They must bring back all they stole. Let them continue crying"witch hunting". We know their distraction strategies.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's your parents that wasted money on you and not mine. You and your parents are Agbayas!

kayor62:

I pity ur parents for the money wasted on u to sponsore ur education. No difference between u, Metuh, FFK and Fayose all who are educated illiterates.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by millionboi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
obailala:
Why don't you bring out the allegations against him?
was i d one dat ordered d arrest of
Dasuki?
Dokpsi?
Bafarawa?....etc
the man who ordered d arrest of these men sld also pick Sanusi lamido sanusi if he is nt man hurtin his opposition
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Realist2: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's now very obvious the Dull*ard is on a revenge mission and he is using govt. Agency to muzzle and silent only the opposition, but lest he forget, you can muzzle some people for sometime, but never all the people all the time.
Adolf Hitler is here with us, never mind, it's just temporal as they will be room to pay back too or much more,We all know that if the father eat a sore grapes, the children teeth is bound to set on the edge.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by obailala(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2016
millionboi:
was i d one dat ordered d arrest of
Dasuki?
Dokpsi?
Bafarawa?....etc
the man who ordered d arrest of these men sld also pick Sanusi lamido sanusi if he is nt man hurtin his opposition
Lol.. so he should just order the efcc to go and arrest sanusi because one username called millionboi in Nairaland says so?

The peculiar wisdom of some of you Jonathanians never ceases to amaze me grin cheesy
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Mendelssohn(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2016
But one thing I'm still not getting right. I wonder why some people would not make comments that are logical and rational. Some have argued that they would only take this anti-corruption war serious by the time some apc members are indicted. They should first tell us how it would have been possible for the apc guys to have benefited from the pdp largesse or how the pop would have freely given them some financial power to match up with them in electoral contests or even have a clear knowledge of what they did secretly within their fold. Before I can take these people seriously, let efcc refuse to pick any apc member mentioned by Dasuki, or anyone alleged to have been involved in any corruption case.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by mikolo80: 3:11am On Jan 06, 2016
CHAIRMAN1:
Gangster government trying to gag the voice of opposition and islamize Nigeria. All the smelly mouthed eaters of Aisha's inconclusive presidential dinner rice will never see it that way.
why is opposition throwing stones in fact firing katapot inside crystal house. very dumb opposition.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by mikolo80: 3:13am On Jan 06, 2016
searchiing4love:
I WILL BE GLAD WHEN THIS CORRUPTION DRAGNET IS EXTENDED TO JONATHAN. THAT MAN SUPERVISED ALL THIS HIGH CLASS THIEVERY AND HE MUST NOT ESCAPE PROSECUTION BECAUSE OF CONCEDING DEFEAT. JONATHAN AND PATIENCE MUST BE TRIED AND JAILED TO SEND THE RIGHT ANTI CORRUPTION SIGNAL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I HOPE BUHARI UNCOVERS MORE FRAUD THAT WILL BE TOO BIG TO IGNORE HENCE LEADING TO JONATHAN'S ARREST
agreement don de. we'll settle for the minions, next time they will not help presido to steal as they are expendable
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by mikolo80: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Holamidhe:
Nigeria turning to a joke. Why is it that it is always people troubling APC from PDP side.
Am nt a PDP member bt EFCC officials are not working for Nigerians but for APC
SHALOM
what is your contribution to efcc that they will work for you. 42 million of you couldn't even bother to vote. abegi mowu hia word
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by mikolo80: 3:15am On Jan 06, 2016
ishiamu:
LoL

They hate criticism they want to shut him up chai

Gej didn't do like this ooo
ppl that criticised gej did not steal Boko money
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by millionboi(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. so he should just order the efcc to go and arrest sanusi because one username called millionboi in Nairaland says so?

The peculiar wisdom of some of you Jonathanians never ceases to amaze me grin cheesy
it is wrong to tink dat anybody/tin dat opposed buhari is jonathan suporter
Biafran protest u say jonathanian
protest for d killin of unarmed men(shite) is jonathanian......haba be patriotic nd stop playin party in evrytin,arrest Sanusi lamido sanusi.OK?
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by obailala(m): 5:54am On Jan 06, 2016
millionboi:
it is wrong to tink dat anybody/tin dat opposed buhari is jonathan suporter
Biafran protest u say jonathanian
protest for d killin of unarmed men(shite) is jonathanian......haba be patriotic nd stop playin party in evrytin,arrest Sanusi lamido sanusi.OK?
Okay I'm sorry you may not be a jonathanian but you obviously sound like one. So please kindly tell us why sanusi should be arrested and on what allegation?.... on merely the allegation of being despised by one millionboi?
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tinktanker: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
tno4real:

Mr man u pple should just shut ur nonsense month of witch hunting, what kind of human being are u guy self, they killed the national economy instead of u guys to support dealing with corrupt pple u are busy using one useless word "witch hunting". Pdp are trying to use the same youth that has no vision to cover up there evil did by using the word witch hunting...can anybody pls define witch hunting for me. Who is the witch? who's the hunter? Brainless pple
apc blind bat. Ur a blind and gullible APC bat. U no longer have common sense to reason too. A President Dat presents a budget dat he is not aware of his really clueless n dulling. Apc propagandist vs pdp criminals.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by tinktanker: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
tno4real:

I knw u watch only home movies. Dats y u behave like aki n pay paw
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Wait oo! All those former PDPs who cross to APC when are they going to investigate them?
I laugh ooo
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by esoteric1: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2016
joncom:
I support the anti corruption drive of this government, but not the way it is going. The way the country is going, spells doom. I just hope we will not regret all this. Shutting opposition and creating fear in others does not tell well of our democracy. Very soon, they will come after those opposing them on social media and create more fear.
I can recall that, before the general election, many PDP stalwarts decamped to APC, is it that they never par took in this "thiefry"? Or they became clean overnight?
All this is tending to one thing, dictatorship. It reminds me of "ANIMAL FARM". God bless Nigeria.
Most of the pdp members arrested/to be arrested were mentioned by Dasuki as beneficiaries of the loot. Nothing stops Dasuki from mentioning those APC members that partook in the loot before moving to APC. This suggests that the custodian/ trustees of PDP are the real crooks.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by millionboi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
obailala:
Okay I'm sorry you may not be a jonathanian but you obviously sound like one. So please kindly tell us why sanusi should be arrested and on what allegation?.... on merely the allegation of being despised by one millionboi?
Because he was the CBN governor then.
Re: EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? by obailala(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
millionboi:
Because he was the CBN governor then.
He should be arrested because he was CBN governor?.... Is being the CBN governor a crime?.... What is the allegation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.