Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. (1020 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
It took me a great deal to finally decide to post this.

I have been a guest here for many years before i finally decided to join. I joined so I could access the PM and relate with some women I find interesting and intelligent.
I sent out couple of pm's and I got some responses. I got talking and chatting with about 5 of them out if which I got very close to two of them just within a month.
I became emotionally connected with one and the love affair began even though we were yet to meet physically. We chatted, gisted and spoke day and night. We became fond of each other and grew in love.
We finally decided to spend time with each other during the yuletide and we agreed on a private place devoid of distractions.
We had a great discussion and an amazing time however there is a problem which I'm not sure she's aware of.
She's got some really bad breath. I really do not know how to confront this. It has really affected me as a person. It has affected the level of calls and chats I offer. She on the other hand keeps tabs on me daily. She's clearly so into me but that stench has affected my psyche.

Please guys, how do I confront this? Do I tell her? And If I should, how do I place it? I'm not sure she's aware based on the confidence with which she holds every conversation. What can I do? I'm really confused.
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by gottliebglobal(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016

What Can I Do to Prevent Bad Breath?
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you:

Practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. Brush teeth after you eat (keep a toothbrush at work or school to brush after lunch). Don't forget to brush the tongue, too. Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness. Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day. Rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash twice a day. Dentures should be removed at night and cleaned thoroughly before being placed in your mouth the next morning.
See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor.
Stop smoking and chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on kicking the habit.
Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) or sucking on candy (preferably sugarless) also stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria. Gums and mints containing xylitol are best.
Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they may be causing bad breath, bring the log to your dentist to review. Similarly, make a list of the medications you take. Some drugs may play a role in creating mouth odors.
Culled from WebMD
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Find a way to tell her to see a dentist
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by YorubaWoman: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by MysticZeus: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gbese re o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by onstelly(f): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
You really have to find a way to tell her
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by firstking01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
cheesy
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided undecided Tel her if u love her cheesy
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by kaka22(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
It is simple. Tell her you have bad breath and ask her to advise you on what to do. She will say one thing or the other. Then tell her that someone told you a solution to bad breath which is brushing of teeth at least twice a day. A day or two days after, tell her that your breath has changed from bad to fairly good. Now, tell her at that moment that she should brush twice a day because her breath is not good. It will be easier on her part because she will see bad breath as common problem.

Note: you must do this in order to avoid awkward situation.
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by 2dice(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Buy her closeup and ToothBrush as Gift
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by torqque7(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
If you are really into her then you need to let her know in a way that she doesn't feel embarrassed, you could try this way,if or when you guys are playing physically,you can pick her up and kiss her then say baby ur mouth stinks don't kiss me again..do it with humour sha,goodluck
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by seunt4ut(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
torqque7:
If you are really into her then you need to let her know in a way that she doesn't feel embarrassed, you could try this way,if or when you guys are playing physically,you can pick her up and kiss her then say baby ur mouth stinks don't kiss me again..do it with humour sha,goodluck

Lmao
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Monalisa185(f): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmm @op tell her sister or close friend to tell her
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by maggilove(f): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
It has happened to me and the guy(now my fiancee) told me about it, we worked on it together and now I have overcome it. PM me so that I can send u a link on what to do. If she loves u she won't feel offended she will rather thank u for informing her. Now we joke about it, I even ask him sometimes that is my mouth still smelling and he says no. I thank God for him because nobody has ever told me before.

2 Likes

Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
LordBailish:

I have been a guest here for many years before i finally decided to join. I joined so I could access the PM and relate with some women I find interesting and intelligent.
I sent out couple of pm's and I got some responses. I got talking and chatting with about 5 of them out if which I got very close to two of them just within a month.
I became emotionally connected with one and the love affair began even though we were yet to meet physically. We chatted, gisted and spoke day and night. We became fond of each other and grew in love.
We finally decided to spend time with each other during the yuletide and we agreed on a private place devoid of distractions.
We had a great discussion and an amazing time however there is a problem which I'm not sure she's aware of.
She's got some really bad breath. I really do not know how to confront this. It has really affected me as a person. It has affected the level of calls and chats I offer. She on the other hand keeps tabs on me daily. She's clearly so into me but that stench has affected my psyche.

Please guys, how do I confront this? Do I tell her? And If I should, how do I place it? I'm not sure she's aware based on the confidence with which she holds every conversation. What can I do? I'm really confused.

Iranu cheesy
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by marieolae(f): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
You better tell her indirectly or forever hold your breath cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by missKiffy(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Find a way to tell her, also help her get rid of it
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Ok, thanks.
Can I tell her over the phone,via chat or see her physically?
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmm @op tell her sister or close friend to tell her

I'm not sure going through proxies would be right especially people close to her who should have told her before now.
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
LordBailish:

Ok, thanks.
Can I tell her over the phone,via chat or see her physically?
call her and say, listen babe, what i'm about to tell you is not meant to offend you, I say it cos I care. I notice that your breath is not as fresh as it ought to be, I want to you to see a doctor concerning it so they can help".
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by misspicy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think telling her will be too embarrassing embarassed

Why not buy her toothbrush,toothpaste,mouth rinse,mouth floss as a gift,just use style and say "this is what I got you" joking,she will get the message,then if it doesn't subside after that, book an appointment with a dentist,tell the dentist the situation of things before hand,ask her to accompany you then urge her to have her teeth checked out,she will take it as a joke,let the dentist do the needful from there
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
call her and say, listen babe, what i'm about to tell you is not meant to offend you, I say it cos I care. I notice that your breath is not as fresh as it ought to be, I want to you to see a doctor concerning it so they can help".

Alright, thanks.
Re: The Nairalander I Have Been Dating. by kurt09(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
LordBailish:

Buy therabreath toothpaste, mouth wash, tongue cleaner and mouth spray. Thank me later. www.therabreath.com/category.asp

(1) (Reply)

Business Admin & Management Project Topics / Lovers home / Girls With Their Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.