Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws (628 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by telldem: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
A lady friend is about to marry and an issue came up, which is for the couple to live with the husband family. They gat big house that could accommodate them and the parents see no reason they go rent an apartment. They prefer they save their money and build their own house. The lady feel somehow about it.should she agree or not, or what do u think.
Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by HardMirror(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
The way some people carry relationship for head.. Smh
Why live with inlaws Must you be in a relationship when u can't afford a house or still have your parents dictate to you how to spend or save money?
The guy is still a kid obviously

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by Topestbilly(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tell her not to ever try it. living in a 1room apartment is far better living in 2bed flat with d inlaws.

No respect, see finish, unnecessary beef n hates is d journey she want to embark on.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by maggilove(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Its not good, the bible says a man will leave his father and mother to become one with his wife. We are humans I smell trouble.
Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by vault(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Living with ur spouse inlaws........ modern way of polygamy.
Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by MzzTega(f): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nah nah nah. Not right mehn.
No privacy.
Who the hell will become the WOMAN of the house? The wife or mother in law?
That's one office I can't share with no one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by telldem: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks for the advice , I will tell her all this n c where she go from there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by ivyT(f): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
telldem:
A lady friend is about to marry and an issue came up, which is for the couple to live with the husband family. They gat big house that could accommodate them and the parents see no reason they go rent an apartment. They prefer they save their money and build their own house. The lady feel somehow about it.should she agree or not, or what do u think.
Word!

You gorrit!
Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by cruzita(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
I no gree abeg ,dem go come dey give me headache
Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
HardMirror:
The way some people carry relationship for head.. Smh
Why live with inlaws Must you be in a relationship when u can't afford a house or still have your parents dictate to you how to spend or save money?
The guy is still a kid obviously
I wonder o. He 4 carry hm entire village come stay with them.
Re: Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
telldem:
Thanks for the advice , I will tell her all this n c where she go from there.
Tell am o. Make she open her eye. Its not that she shd nt save with her hubby or she's trying to manipulate him neither is she buying herself some space to misbehave. We all knw hw economy is hard but its safer to stay alone with ur man who u can beg when u make mistakes than critical bifings and hate from opolo eye in-laws just on little mistakes. It won't give both of them rest of mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Voice Note Of My Crush Friend Zoning Me: What Should I Do? / When A Girl Keep Telling Her Boyfriend She Is Not Ready For Marriage... / intimacy gadgets: Can Christians Use These Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.