Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State (22873 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Rad1cal: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
ypzilanti:
Good question. ever heard of order of mandamus? the ppl who sent the petition shld follow up in court. the efcc owes it to the taxpayer to investigate even if to do a report and say there was no wrongdoing. but its crazy for a government official to announce fraud then do nothing. in fact its madness and a display of incompetence. such media petitions as i call it shld not come from government

Shame on your double faced stance. The petitioners should follow it in court simply because the EFCC has suddenly become incompetent and toothless when APC matters arises.

Your hypocrisy stinks, go and have a bath of forthrightness before bleating.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
82million,were they eating elephant

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
tongue
joseph1832:
LMFAO. No be today I no say "lie" na your second name. LMAO.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by joseph1832(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
Must it always be about draws , panties and a lingerie ?

Dude , get yourself a girlfriend and stop clowning around these ladies online joor! grin
Now how is it any of your business what I decide to talk or not talk about?

And yes! It mustn't be about draws and panties, but it must be about g-string and thongs. tongue

So you know for a fact provacatuer put on draws abi, clap for yourself bruv, you be very badt nigger! Abeg hama her well well...

Knotinu. LMFAO.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by joseph1832(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Truckpusher, please this girl is bringing her tongue out, kindly give her a deep throat kiss... Don't let her tongue waste eh. Lol.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Now how is it any of your business what I decide to talk or not talk about?

And yes! It mustn't be about draws and panties, but it must be about g-string and thongs. tongue

So you know for a fact provacatuer put on draws abi, clap for yourself bruv, you be very badt nigger! Abeg hama her well well...

Knotinu. LMFAO.
Stop sounding tough , home boy! grin
Was up with ya? Still trying to land a puccy? cheesy
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Truckpusher, please this girl is bringing her tongue out, kindly give her a deep throat kiss... Don't let her tongue waste eh. Lol.
Nah ! I got my own ho. cheesy
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
plz this is 2016 try to grow up
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
Stop sounding tough , home boy! grin
Was up with ya? Still trying to land a puccy? cheesy
I never said I was tough bro, if you could see me now, you wouldn't have asked that question... tongue
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by joseph1832(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
plz this is 2016 try to grow up
So you know this is 2016, then try not to be a spiteful troll, and learn to stick with one moniker. tongue
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
ogaJona:
Amaechi said he never received bribe and u believed him, since he is an APC, he is now a saint abi? senseless bigot

So u want me to believe a senseless WIKE who lied that Amaechi hosted dinner with 82million Shey na elephant and gold rice rice each person eat for the dinner? Use ur brain my friend. undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
I never said I was tough bro, if you could see me now, you wouldn't have asked that question... tongue
grin hehe

Gbad gboy! That's how we roll bro.

Hunjoy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by BABANGBALI: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
liar,which kind nonesense lie be dis?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by agabaI23(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Wow!!! How dare he!!

Oya, forward your petition and evidence to EFCC for onward investigation and possible prosecution. I think that is the right thing to do.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
baby124:
Then call EFCC for him. Why all the media accusations. The one I want them to probe is Delta state. That state suppose pass Dubai by now.
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by peedeeasobie(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SPEND 82 MILLION ON JUST A DINNER AMAECHI IS NOT CORRUPT AND NO MATTER HOW HARD WIKE TRIES, WE WILL NEVER BE DECEIVED WITH HIS WANTOM LIES. BUHARI WILL NEVER APPOINT A CORRUPT PERSON IN HIS CABINET BECAUSE IT WILL EMBARRASS HIS GOVERNMENT. WIKE IS A DROWNING MAN WHO IS NOT READY TO GO DOWN ALONE. GOD BLESS THE LION OF UBIMA cool

you have become completely shameless and akin to lies.
Look at how you tactlessly discredited something without any single evidence.

APC supported the Late Audu. They supported Timipre Sylva, so sitting down where you are to say that PMB will not appoint a corrupt person is an opinion stemming out from wanton ignorance or sheer sycophancy.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by basileze: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
82miion Naira Prof. Eating APC Rice?
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by ogmaskman: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Look at all of them up above. gringrin

See their comments and you'd know just how pained they are, much less for this news than all the very terrible punches they've received today. cheesy

They are simply using this to vent their pent-up anger and frustration at the lack of bad news regarding the admin.

Boko Haram are being routed and can't kill as much people as the wailers would wanna see.

Former PDP Chairman (Wheel-chairman) arrived the court today faking a sick cripple- Baba no even send am.

Their Chief Wailer Nursing Goat Olisa Metuh is cooling off in EFCC cell.

FFK would soon have be invited to have coffee with Magu.

Baba rejected any deal with Lagarde even though she kept eyeing him seductively.

Nnamumudi Kanu is still feeding on watery beans in DSS dungeon.

Etc etc etc.

Sorry dudes, I feel your pains. smiley

Guy you bad.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Olaolufred(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=14pt]I have read many things about corruption allegations from this govt of said baba.
I never took him serious until I saw him taking people to court. This is exactly what I expect from wike, PDP and its foot soldiers. Then I will also begin to take them serious.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Amberon:
Even if it was a golden they killed or a diamond goat or pepper or Maggi, it will never amount to that price.

lies from the pit of hell.

What of N 78 million website and N136m boreholes ?

Shey nah propaganda ?
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
peedeeasobie:

you have become completely shameless and akin to lies.
Look at how you tactlessly discredited something without any single evidence.

APC supported the Late Audu. They supported Timipre Sylva, so sitting down where you are to say that PMB will not appoint a corrupt person is an opinion stemming out from wanton ignorance or sheer sycophancy.

Buhari till 2023. You can wail and cry till eternity who cares

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by ihearYou(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
metroparrot:
Rivers State Commissioner for Information and Communication, Dr. Austin- Tam George, has expressed shock that former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi expended N82million to host Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka to a 3 hour dinner at a period he refused to pay salaries .

Addressing Government House, Port Harcourt correspondents on Tuesday, Dr Tam George said that the figures were contained in the hand over note prepared by the former Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Information and Communication under the Amaechi administration.

He said : "A government that did not pay salaries, closed the courts , but the administration had the courage to expend N82million to fund a dinner for Prof Wole Soyinka.

"These are facts on ground. The Amaechi administration expended the money under the heading of borrowed funds."

The Information Commissioner : “ There is a massive propaganda machine out there misinforming the people about the policy direction of Governor Wike’s administration. They have to respect the will of the people. Instead, they go about spreading falsehood against the people of the state ".

He charged the news men to emphasize the developmental achievements of Governor Wike with facts because Rivers State is currently dealing with a “ disastrous legacy of abandoned projects” by the Rotimi Amaechi’s administration.

Dr. George who noted that the Wike administration is currently facing a combination of “ 85% information war” and “ political fundamentalism” also said the APC seeking to establish a “ political caliphate” in Rivers State, by installing Dr. Dakuku whose is a fake political candidate of the APC.

The Commissioner also described those who said Wike’ s government is serving only Ikwerre interests as talking “ anthropological nonsense” because he is running an all- inclusive of government of indigenes from the 23 LGAs of Rivers State.

Government House, Port Harcourt
Press Unit.
5th January, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/amaechi-spent-n82million-to-host-prof.html

cc: lalasticlala

Maybe they eat d venue of d dinner party join.some people no get shame at all! dis kind lie fit make person get convulsion.yeye dey smell.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by benini56(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tam, Tam, Tam George. Do nt be use by the wicked wike
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by ypzilanti: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rad1cal:

Shame on your double faced stance. The petitioners should follow it in court simply because the EFCC has suddenly become incompetent and toothless when APC matters arises.

Your hypocrisy stinks, go and have a bath of forthrightness before bleating.

u can make ur points without abuse. im for good governance. you think you know where am coming from but you have no idea what my opinion of fashola is either so shut up, or engage civilly. pdp as an opposition party shld do a better job. basically it took apc infighting for the so called budget padding to be unveiled. in a state where a tough political election battle took place? pdp is incompetent as government and incompetent as an opposition. what type of opposition party just throws out accusations and thats it? mtcheew.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by olajide8(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
metroparrot:
Rivers State Commissioner for Information and Communication, Dr. Austin- Tam George, has expressed shock that former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi expended N82million to host Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka to a 3 hour dinner at a period he refused to pay salaries .

Addressing Government House, Port Harcourt correspondents on Tuesday, Dr Tam George said that the figures were contained in the hand over note prepared by the former Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Information and Communication under the Amaechi administration.

He said : "A government that did not pay salaries, closed the courts , but the administration had the courage to expend N82million to fund a dinner for Prof Wole Soyinka.

"These are facts on ground. The Amaechi administration expended the money under the heading of borrowed funds."

The Information Commissioner : “ There is a massive propaganda machine out there misinforming the people about the policy direction of Governor Wike’s administration. They have to respect the will of the people. Instead, they go about spreading falsehood against the people of the state ".

He charged the news men to emphasize the developmental achievements of Governor Wike with facts because Rivers State is currently dealing with a “ disastrous legacy of abandoned projects” by the Rotimi Amaechi’s administration.

Dr. George who noted that the Wike administration is currently facing a combination of “ 85% information war” and “ political fundamentalism” also said the APC seeking to establish a “ political caliphate” in Rivers State, by installing Dr. Dakuku whose is a fake political candidate of the APC.

The Commissioner also described those who said Wike’ s government is serving only Ikwerre interests as talking “ anthropological nonsense” because he is running an all- inclusive of government of indigenes from the 23 LGAs of Rivers State.

Government House, Port Harcourt
Press Unit.
5th January, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/amaechi-spent-n82million-to-host-prof.html

cc: lalasticlala
Take him to court why announce it radio biafra - #leaveshit4dogs
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Rad1cal: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
ypzilanti:

u can make ur points without abuse. im for good governance. you think you know where am coming from but you have no idea what my opinion of fashola is either so shut up, or engage civilly. pdp as an opposition party shld do a better job. basically it took apc infighting for the so called budget padding to be unveiled. in a state where a tough political election battle took place? pdp is incompetent as government and incompetent as an opposition. what type of opposition party just throws out accusations and thats it? mtcheew.

You are one lousy liar. Get out of here mehn ! Are you trying to tell us Premiumtimes who gave us a break down of the budget is an APC media arm ?.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195903-buhari-to-spend-more-than-jonathan-on-presidential-villa-to-spend-less-on-food.html

Cover your head in shame.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Demichaels: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SPEND 82 MILLION ON JUST A DINNER AMAECHI IS NOT CORRUPT AND NO MATTER HOW HARD WIKE TRIES, WE WILL NEVER BE DECEIVED WITH HIS WANTOM LIES. BUHARI WILL NEVER APPOINT A CORRUPT PERSON IN HIS CABINET BECAUSE IT WILL EMBARRASS HIS GOVERNMENT. WIKE IS A DROWNING MAN WHO IS NOT READY TO GO DOWN ALONE. GOD BLESS THE LION OF UBIMA cool

is this the height of your reasoning? you need help, indeed!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Favolly(f): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Men who's your ho? hope it aint M.izmycoli? Cos I will muda you. Lol. I got an itch for that dame. Hehehe

Her IPOB rantings turns me on. Hey Miz.mycoli, fancy a shag? grin

*just kidding oh Mizm.ycoli, b4 you go all emotional on me. LMAO.
You're mean! embarassed
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by luckier9(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
no way for Wike. i'm from rivers state, is not true. even if it is true, here is how we spend it.

hotel 10,million

food. 10,million

transport 10, million coming and going and tuning around pH city

purket money 10milion

security 10. million

entertainment 50 million. Don jazy 10, m, timaya 10, m tiwa sab 7.5 mil, duncanmity 15 m.

visitors from diaspora 10 million

visitors from 23 LGA 23 million.

total = 100,33,0000. - 82,00000 remaining 51 million wike to balance to Amechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Will Commission Lagos Ibadan Expresssway- Fashola / Abayomi Shogunle Scolds Man For Calling His Name. See Reactions / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.