Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State (22875 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Amaechi And Prof Soyinka At The N82Million Dinner Party - Photos / Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by neocortex: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
baby124:
Then call EFCC for him. Why all the media accusations. The one I want them to probe is Delta state. That state suppose pass Dubai by now.

Buhar's EFCC ?
You must be joking.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
At least, Omenka my friend has plenty rice at home. grin cheesy
Fake man wey dey run from alcohol. cheesy

Bros I don wish u HNY this year so??

How's grind?
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by 9ijaprince(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
IMO22:
But he is a new creature nah....Lol

And old things have passed away.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
ogaJona:
I know u will never see the truth in this, u are f0olishly blinded by your partisan nature, if its fayose or ffk u will call for his head on the gallows. my brother fear God for once

Amaechi is not a thief. Were u blind when he said he never received bribe at the senate interview Why didn't WIKE refute his statement? Jobless IPO-Baboon undecided
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by vislabraye(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chubhie:
it's not even up to the amount Amaechi use in importing women to government house to service special guests or even up to what rote spends in GH and Dublin on women.

Oho.. That is another dimension. Who know whether part of that money was used import some oloshoss for Soyinka tongue
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by IMO22(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
9ijaprince:

And old things have passed away.
yeah ryt!!!
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Rad1cal: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
ypzilanti:
why not petition efcc for investigation? either do so or agree you are a foolish governor.

What has happened to the petition sent to EFCC indicting Fashola the non cheque signer .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lighthouseman:

Another zombie spotted

Keep in view

Where is ur proof that Amaechi is corrupt iPod youth
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Ahmeduana(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
preciousMI1:
one question...
DID WOLE SOYINKA EAT UP TO 50,000 NAIRA FOOD THERE
#KONTINU
THAT IS 82MILLION NAIRA QUESTION BEGGING FOR ANSWER.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by vislabraye(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Look at all of them up above. gringrin

See their comments and you'd know just how pained they are, much less for this news than all the very terrible punches they've received today. cheesy

They are simply using this to vent their pent-up anger and frustration at the lack of bad news regarding the admin.

Boko Haram are being routed and can't kill as much people as the wailers would wanna see.

Former PDP Chairman (Wheel-chairman) arrived the court today faking a sick cripple- Baba no even send am.

Their Chief Wailer Nursing Goat Olisa Metuh is cooling off in EFCC cell.

FFK would soon have be invited to have coffee with Magu.

Baba rejected any deal with Lagarde even though she kept eyeing him seductively.

Nnamumudi Kanu is still feeding on watery beans in DSS dungeon.

Etc etc etc.

Sorry dudes, I feel your pains. smiley

So you support corruption because its Apc ? Who do you think it should pain. You have to grow up and be more open minded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
opeey:

See as he talk like say u dey amaechi govt wen he be governor.. Just dey Bobo ursef.. Apc N pdp are d same.

There is no corrupt person in APC. If u av proof contact EFCC tongue
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by DeltahArmy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
If true, then its really unfortunate. I wonder why our politicians are so heartless to the masses owning to the fact that they were part of the masses before they got to their present positions.
Just imagine a public servant expending millions of naira on owabe. Can't that money be used to do something that will benefit the people?
These are the same people our youths will fight themselves over, simply because they are given crumbs or they are too gullible to see the lies and deceits these politicians dish out during their campaigns. This country needs serious help.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by ndcide(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
One question for those writing Efcc, efcc...

All the petitions about amaechi and fashola forwarded to efcc before now, how has efcc responded.

We all know where efcc is looking at.

Will the efcc chairman or buhari sware that they don't have a petition on amaechi?

When people say witch hunting is the game, will the gullible apc folks agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by robosky02(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
in Buharis voice

"None of my ministers is currupt none, mention any if you know"

lol

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Fake man wey dey run from alcohol. cheesy

Bros I don wish u HNY this year so??

How's grind?
Me wey be bottle himself go run from alcohol again?

Happy new year jare !

How the changi nau ? Baba is doing a selective fight o.
I understand sha , e no easy to call your own Pikin say him na thief , make outsiders call am thief for you . grin
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
At the end of the day did any of those things you typed put a morsel of EBA in your mouth
ECOTERRORS/ETERRORS/PROVACATEUR plus all your known and unknown monikers, still up to your usual bad habits eh?

Continue eh... tongue

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
lolz he will soon report you ooooo
Him no fit try am nau.

We sabi were we go jam. cheesy
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by joseph1832(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
can you prove that ecoterrors is same person. Can't you stop putting me in trouble
LMFAO. No be today I no say "lie" na your second name. LMAO.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Truckpusher:
Him no fit try am nau.

We sabi were we go jam. cheesy
lipsrsealed since you can stomach him offline then you deserve an award.
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. No be today I no say "lie" na your second name. LMAO.
at the mention of truckpusher your nemesis online you will start running.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by ogaJona(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

Amaechi is not a thief. Were u blind when he said he never received bribe at the senate interview Why didn't WIKE refute his statement? Jobless IPO-Baboon undecided
Amaechi said he never received bribe and u believed him, since he is an APC, he is now a saint abi? senseless bigot
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by ypzilanti: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rad1cal:

What has happened to the petition sent to EFCC indicting Fashola the non cheque signer .
Good question. ever heard of order of mandamus? the ppl who sent the petition shld follow up in court. the efcc owes it to the taxpayer to investigate even if to do a report and say there was no wrongdoing. but its crazy for a government official to announce fraud then do nothing. in fact its madness and a display of incompetence. such media petitions as i call it shld not come from government
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Bgorgeous: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Really? How bizarre
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by badman007(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
There is indeed a massive propaganda machine in place in our country. God has blessed us but the mighty hands of corruption denies us of all the blessings attainable

Every well meaning Nigerian should be able to see beyond the lies of our detractors. We need to stand by our president who happens to be the our only President who has actively fought against corruption.

If his age and previous experience in power doesn't set him to purpose as far as liberating our country from corruption is concerned then may he never find peace in this life or the next. But till he is proven not to have the interest of the poor masses who have suffered for decades from the clutches of corruption, we all must stand beside him and lend our support for there are many temptations.
God bless PMB,
God bless SE/Niger Delta
God bless Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
lipsrsealed since you can stomach him offline then you deserve an award.
Bring your friends close and your enemies closer to enable you understand why they think the way they think. wink
Re: Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
joseph1832:
And at the mention of joseph.1832 your panties full of lies will tear open so all can see your wide hole full of spiteful lies. tongue
Must it always be about draws , panties and a lingerie ?

Dude , get yourself a girlfriend and stop clowning around these ladies online joor! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of El-Zakzaky, Fines SSS / 2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.