Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman (15419 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by wizkidblogger(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
German yam eater?

Choi!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by Stylz69(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Big lie
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by realjoker(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by goodlifehyd(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Ipob mentality:

"Germany will soon destroy Nigeria for this"

Dude that ur signature abii wetin dem dey call am nearly injure me with laughter this morning.... But the way NL mods dey dish out bans this days ehnnn you will think Buhari just gave them appointment also
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by drnoel: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
ziccoit:
Let's wait and see if German Authority will write Nigerian Government shouting of her citizen being witch hunted, the development which is common among the corrupt people defenders here whose lives have been mortgaged by the same people they are defending.

Bunch of brainless 1d1ots.

Bros believe me when I tell you Germany will only act if they find out that their national in EFCC custody is being denied his right. Am sure they are already present with EFCC anytime the man is questioned. They won't write Nigeria telling her tonrelease its national, it hasn't gotten to that yet. They will only do so if they find out nigeria has nothing on the man and is holding the man against his wishes. Its still too early for that believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by WebSurfer(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I tore my Nigerian passport the very day i got my American citizenship.
Why arrest an innocent business man ??
It's just like arresting a food seller for selling food to an arm robber and the arm robber paid with the money he got from a robbery operation.

The Nigerian high court said Nnamdi KANU was not guilty and should be released from jail immediately but Buhari remanded him in jail, does it mean Nigeria is lawless ?? Oh, i forgot Democracy died the very day Goodluck Jonathan left office.

Nigerian government is just weak.
Let them arrest American citizen and see what happens.
please remain in America and shut your mouth up. We don't need brainless people like you in this country forever. And pls stfu since you tore your passport. Nigeria shouldnt be your business anymore

8 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by cudonsic: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]I will only take them serious when they arrest GEJ, Linda Ikeji, Andy Ubah, Tompolo, uchemefor of Radio Biafra and other people who shared that arms money. sad[/size]

GEJ is untouchable on dis case so stop dreaming.as 4 d rest I am yet 2 see FG wit concrete evidence of jailing dem.lastly,where did APC got their flaboyant campaign coins?d fight against corruption should go beyond party lines.buh Dasuki n friends should b dealt wit seriously so dat others wil learn 4rm dat

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by MrMcJay(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2016
cudonsic:

GEJ is untouchable on dis case so stop dreaming.as 4 d rest I am yet 2 see FG wit concrete evidence of jailing dem.lastly,where did APC got their flaboyant campaign coins?d fight against corruption should go beyond party lines.buh Dasuki n friends should b dealt wit seriously so dat others wil learn 4rm dat

When GEJ is finally 'invited' by the DSS and he is 'restricted for his own protection', I'll see if you'll so much as make a whimper.

Kindergarten president that made the ND suffer during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by electron: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Am missing sikiru Ayinde Barrister.
He would have released Dasukigate Record.
RIP. Mr Fuji
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by chukxie(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's just like arresting a food seller for selling food to an arm robber and the arm robber paid with the money he got from a robbery operation.

The Nigerian high court said Nnamdi KANU was not guilty and should be released from jail immediately but Buhari remanded him in jail, does it mean Nigeria is lawless ?? Oh, i forgot Democracy died the very day Goodluck Jonathan left office.

First off, there're lots of Nairalanders that are dual citizens. So, it isn't something overtly special. Now to the matter at hand, the German national in question here , I'm sure is being quizzed for role -if any, in the Dasukigate saga. I'm certain he would be let go if his hands are clean. Don't you think the Germans would have done the same thing if a Nigerian in German were accused of direct or indirect involvement in such a high profile case?

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by abduljabbar4(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Dude that ur signature abii wetin dem dey call am nearly injure me with laughter this morning.... But the way NL mods dey dish out bans this days ehnnn you will think Buhari just gave them appointment also
They way they are banning people you will think its only you until when you see others complaining. Imagine, i just typed "useless wailer" and earned a 3 days ban

2 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by 1surdman: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Jamb 2016 assistance
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by PBundles(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Lets stick to facts and not emotions.
The High Court never said Mr Kanu was not guilty, as far as Im aware the case has not been judged. He was given bail to report back when the case resumes. I stand to be corrected. On the fact that Buhari has kept him is within his executive order. If im not mistaken Obama has also executive powers, which he uses and has used.

A question, you do know that there is a film on line which this fool of a Kanu was soliciting US citizens to help him with arms to fight the Nigerian government right? Even one of the attendees, a woman I believe got up and asked, what exactly are you asking and he said...I need arms and I know you guys can get it for me. You know what, you as a US citizen try and solicit arms in a foreign country on the pretext you want to overthrow the US government because you want to form your own country and watch the hell that you will catch from the CIA and FBI.

If you read the EFCC memo, they didnt JUST arrest him. The money he collected when compared to services rendered dont reconcile. They are trying to recover the money and believe me Germany will want NOTHING to do witha criminal. There are countries that show shame when their citizens are wrongly and bring shame to the country.[b]

On whether or not Nigeria could do that to a US citizen, dude relax..there are US citizens in Nigerian jails and prisons NOW as we speak, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. You commit a crime its OYO (On your own). By the way arent there citizens being held in North Korea now. When is Obama going to nuke them LOL.

On a side note, its your perogative that you decided to tear your Nigerian passport. I have mine along with my US Passport and Ducth passport. I guess different strokes for different folks.

Addicted2Women:

5 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by Panzerfaust(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Wailers will wail.
#FireOnBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by seangy4konji: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2016
That Gej government really enriched the lives of few Nigerians.

That's why you see their garages and estates in this Abuja and you will open mouth and won't be able to close it.

It was a sad case.

God help the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by symbianDON(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Two days ago, a Wailer (can't remember his moniker) asked that I said "amen" to a prayer if I'm not a hypocrite. He prayed God handles my life the same way Baba is handling Nigeria: hell, I "screamed" a resounding AMEN!!

When I put the same to him, substituting Baba's name with Jonathan's, and asked him to say amen, dude disappeared. He's not responded to this day.

Baba, Omenka supports your course 100%!! Ride roughshod on all them criminals!

but bros omenka you too you be 'bad' guy o grin grin grin how do you expect the wailer to say an amen to that kind of prayer na? you wan 'dasuki' the guy life?

3 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by symbianDON(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2016
PBundles:
The High Court never said Mr Kanu was not guilty, as far as Im aware the case has not been judged. He was given bail to report back when the case resumes. I stand to be corrected. On the fact that Buhari has kept him is within his executive order. If im not mistaken Obama has also executive powers, which he uses and has used.

A question, you do know that there is a film on line which this fool of a Kanu was soliciting US citizens to help him with arms to fight the Nigerian government right? Even one of the attendees, a woman I believe got up and asked, what exactly are you asking and he said...I need arms and I know you guys can get it for me. You know what, you as a US citizen try and solicit arms in a foreign country on the pretext you want to overthrow the US government because you want to form your own country and watch the hell that you will catch from the CIA and FBI.

If you read the EFCC memo, they didnt JUST arrest him. The money he collected when compared to services rendered dont reconcile. They are trying to recover the money and believe me Germany will want NOTHING to do witha criminal. There are countries that show shame when their citizens are wrongly and bring shame to the country.[b]

On whether or not Nigeria could do that to a US citizen, dude relax..there are US citizens in Nigerian jails and prisons NOW as we speak, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. You commit a crime its OYO (On your own). By the way arent there citizens being held in North Korea now. When is Obama going to nuke them LOL.

On a side note, its your perogative that you decided to tear your Nigerian passport. I have mine along with my US Passport and Ducth passport. I guess different strokes for different folks.

which doyou prefer? alomo, orijin, guiness stout or......just mention it cos i am sending you 10 cartons right away grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by ziccoit: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2016
drnoel:

Bros believe me when I tell you Germany will only act if they find out that their national in EFCC custody is being denied his right. Am sure they are already present with EFCC anytime the man is questioned. They won't write Nigeria telling her tonrelease its national, it hasn't gotten to that yet. They will only do so if they find out nigeria has nothing on the man and is holding the man against his wishes. Its still too early for that believe me.

Corrupt People Supporters Association of Nigeria (CPSAN) starts shouting of "witchhunt" immediately a corrupt politician is nabbed.

Read my comment again.

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by Bobnotrouble: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
One of my grudges with the current fight against corruption is not seeing the alleged criminals beign conveyed to & fro the court premises in BLACKMARIA. Isn't that the appropriate rides for the apprehended criminals?
Why according them with special treatment?
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by PBundles(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
PBundles:

symbianDON:

which doyou prefer? alomo, orijin, guiness stout or......just mention it cos i am sending you 10 cartons right away grin grin grin grin grin

Do all three please grin, My pleasure.

What hurts me deeply and make me feel sad is you and I know, if not for bad leadership Our Nigeria would have been the GREATEST NATION ON THIS PLANET, quote me on this because God knows its true.

Which people are the most diverse and drop dead beautiful (men and women). Go North see beauty, Go SW, GO East.

Food ooh we get am, weather sunshine we get am.

Which county knows how to jolly more than us WHO, NONE! Met a guy a while back he asked where I was from told him Nigeria. he then asked wetin we get because his 3 sisters ONLY follow Nigerians and he from South America has heard the same thing from other people. He even joked and say abi na de joystick grin. i told him could be but we are just fun loving people. The bad you hear is only part of the story.

Which country has the most natural resources and we are not talking only about oil. we are so damn rich. The UN had a report a while back which they said since independence roughly $60 - $ 100 Billion had been stolen from the Nigeria. To give you and idea how much that is, the last banking crisis cost the entire world $500 - 750 billion. So thats almost 20% for the whole world crisis!! even look now at the $2.1 Bln in the arms case. I can tell you that if that money were to go missing here in Europe, people will be shaking, not in Nigeria.

Which people are the most industrious NONE. I have traveled all over and I tell you, you will find a Nigerian doing his thing at the top running it. Some examples, in the US do you know which nationality has the most doctors who were not of US origin...you guessed it Nigeria.

Sports, football before you count 1,2 you will see a Nigerian playing there running the show. Even American football the stars coming up Nigeria, NBA Nigerian do I need to continue.

Movies/show bizz, dont get me started. The last Selma movie, a nigerian had the lead role as MLK. The last Star Wars movie that will top all sales introduced the FIRST black charecter, you guessed it Nigerian. Will smith is in a move right now in which they say may get him an Oscar depicting the life of .....you guessed it a Nigerian doctor who discovered a brain sickness in NFL athletes. Should I continue....

Then go to Music, who put African Music on the map, back then it was Fela to the point they even had a Musical on his life which was shown all over the world sponsored by JZ! Now we have DBanj, PSquare, Wiz. Go anywhere be it Europe or US and call these name, they know them and sing their songs by heart. I hear their songs on the radio daily, no lie.

Which African country do ALL the US stars want to perform...you guessed it Nigeria. They gave an interview where they said the wish they could perform in Nigeria all the time because what they make in one night was like for 10 shows in the US.
The bank I work in held a press conference last year where they said their focus in the future will be ...you guessed it Nigeria.

They say a blessing can also be a curse............I pray though that one day.............

4 Likes

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by allycat: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
This kind secret service that announces all its moves to the press, no wonder book haram is always one step ahead they too get information from an unnamed source of the army's next move.
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by tsdarkside(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
eyesofgod:
As usual a great idea was conceived and funds allocated to execute it but, as usual, the funds were misappropriated.
What will be the lyrics now that a white dude is involved?

we roast the white dude,and feed him to the dogs...simple....

nigerians are been sentenced to death in malaysia....

why shouldnt we sentence a german to death in nigeria..??...

pahhh....
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by tsdarkside(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
PBundles:

Do all three please grin, My pleasure.

What hurts me deeply and make me feel sad is you and I know, if not for bad leadership Our Nigeria would have been the GREATEST NATION ON THIS PLANET, quote me on this because God knows its true.

Which people are the most diverse and drop dead beautiful (men and women). Go North see beauty, Go SW, GO East.

Food ooh we get am, weather sunshine we get am.

Which county knows how to jolly more than us WHO, NONE! Met a guy a while back he asked where I was from told him Nigeria. he then asked wetin we get because his 3 sisters ONLY follow Nigerians and he from South America has heard the same thing from other people. He even joked and say abi na de joystick grin. i told him could be but we are just fun loving people. The bad you hear is only part of the story.

Which country has the most natural resources and we are not talking only about oil. we are so damn rich. The UN had a report a while back which they said since independence roughly $60 - $ 100 Billion had been stolen from the Nigeria. To give you and idea how much that is, the last banking crisis cost the entire world $500 - 750 billion. So thats almost 20% for the whole world crisis!! even look now at the $2.1 Bln in the arms case. I can tell you that if that money were to go missing here in Europe, people will be shaking, not in Nigeria.

Which people are the most industrious NONE. I have traveled all over and I tell you, you will find a Nigerian doing his thing at the top running it. Some examples, in the US do you know which nationality has the most doctors who were not of US origin...you guessed it Nigeria.

Sports, football before you count 1,2 you will see a Nigerian playing there running the show. Even American football the stars coming up Nigeria, NBA Nigerian do I need to continue.

Movies/show bizz, dont get me started. The last Selma movie, a nigerian had the lead role as MLK. The last Star Wars movie that will top all sales introduced the FIRST black charecter, you guessed it Nigerian. Will smith is in a move right now in which they say may get him an Oscar depicting the life of .....you guessed it a Nigerian doctor who discovered a brain sickness in NFL athletes. Should I continue....

Then go to Music, who put African Music on the map, back then it was Fela to the point they even had a Musical on his life which was shown all over the world sponsored by JZ! Now we have DBanj, PSquare, Wiz. Go anywhere be it Europe or US and call these name, they know them and sing their songs by heart. I hear their songs on the radio daily, no lie.

Which African country do ALL the US stars want to perform...you guessed it Nigeria. They gave an interview where they said the wish they could perform in Nigeria all the time because what they make in one night was like for 10 shows in the US.
The bank I work in held a press conference last year where they said their focus in the future will be ...you guessed it Nigeria.

They say a blessing can also be a curse............I pray though that one day.............

Yea,yea,yea....lets first finish executing kanu,then we can discuss how great we are...

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by jameseva: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Picture evidence that you tore your nigerian passport!! Wailer oshi! Niger passport sef you no get needless say yankee passport.
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by allycat: 1:41am On Jan 11, 2016
omenka:
Two days ago, a Wailer (can't remember his moniker) asked that I said "amen" to a prayer if I'm not a hypocrite. He prayed God handles my life the same way Baba is handling Nigeria: hell, I "screamed" a resounding AMEN!!

When I put the same to him, substituting Baba's name with Jonathan's, and asked him to say amen, dude disappeared. He's not responded to this day.

Baba, Omenka supports your course 100%!! Ride roughshod on all them criminals!

The thread is still there and you never said Amen instead you abused the OP and tried to turn the question around to which I said Amen. You used one of your alternate monikers and I guessed it was you from all the thundering etc.
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by kokoA(m): 2:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Every fukcing* arrest made was a hit back to back, from Dasuki to Metu to German..
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by omenka(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2016
allycat:

The thread is still there and you never said Amen instead you abused the OP and tried to turn the question around to which I said Amen. You used one of your alternate monikers and I guessed it was you from all the thundering etc.
Please can you point out the thread let us check?? If it comes out that I didn't say amen, let anything I wish for in this life never come to pass, and if I did, let anything you wish for never come to pass.

What is the meaning of "used one of your alt monikers"?? Stop hallucinating.

Waiting for you to refer us back to that thread so we can verify if I didn't say amen.
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by omenka(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Eureka!!

@Allycat.

www.nairaland.com/2842557/ex-ndelta-militants-vow-sustain-biafra/2#41663923

Now, view that page of the thread and tell me I didn't say "AMEN", and asked him to say amen when I put the same prayer to him but replacing Buhari with Jonathan, to which he's yet to reply.

All you guys do is make up stupid lies, then eat and digest those lies with relish.

Don't you feel ashamed of yourself now?

Next time, confirm stuffs before making idiotic claims about what you know nothing about.
Re: Arms Probe: EFCC Detains German Businessman by allycat: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2853427/prayer-all-those-said-pdp.
I apologise I thought you were the one in this thread. He kind of writes like you, insulting any person who doesn't agree with his point of view so I am sure people will understand why I thought it was the same thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo / Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.