Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 (2672 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Hey guys….thought you might like this…This article by Arikor Collins is a reply to a certain Nigerian Girl and it certainly makes an interesting read….have a good time reading it ….and don’t forget to hit the comment button…and the share too cheesy (abridged version)

Dear not-yet-30 Nigerian girl,

I duly received your earlier letter asking me what you must do before you turn 30. It was a very expressive letter, though only flawed with a couple of grammatical errors here and there. You are forgiven though, English has never been your father’s language.
Nevertheless, and in response to that, I shall be very brief with what I have to tell you. So, see below the six most important things you need to do before you turn 30:

1. Marry: Because that is the only way you become complete as human. That is the only route to be acceptable to society. Things would get better if you get married, notwithstanding that your father might be richer than Bill Gates. The institution known as marriage remains the only fundamental basis of your worth as a member of our larger society. Don’t be like those incomplete women who tag themselves ‘feminists’ and ‘independent women’. Those ones parading themselves as independent women or feminists are nothing but some bunch of failed women! So, don’t emulate them. Marry! It doesn’t even matter that you have to throw away your father’s sweet-sounding and much-meaning surname to bear a husband’s own meaningless surname. Haven’t you noticed? the media is majorly overshadowed with subtle, yet powerful messages that being married is the fons et origo of feminine existence. You would constantly be reminded of your flower-like longevity as a woman. Haven’t you noticed that even church messages are heavily furnished with this marriage-mania? You are automatically the target of pastors like Pastor Chris Ojigbami, Dr Stephnie Oarhe, etc whose singles seminars is to match-make you with your Prince Charming even though he may turn out to be a frog.

2. I said marry: Even though you might never have the slightest iota of ‘love’ for him, don’t worry, just go ahead and pretend as if you love him. Its just a matter of time. With time, you would learn to love him. His roof over your head, his wealth at your beck and his surname that you are now sharing are enough consideration for you to love him. Where’s the place of love in marriages today? After all, you are far better than those old sourpusses spinsters parading themselves as independent women. Those lesbians! Psychological wrecks! Do you know what it means to have your own man – whether he is the type that has hotter-than-fire loins? He might not even get to fulfill your emotional needs, but don’t worry, dear, you are married. That’s all that matters. The sex itself is a slapdash, lacklustre affair. When he’s sexually satiated, he rolls over to sleep without bothering to see the furrows of unfulfilled desires stealing over your soul. And if he ever forces you to have sex against your will, that is not rape sister. The law backs him for that. He can demand the services of your body anytime he wants. Your body is his to be sated with pleasure. Its his right. It doesn’t affect him in the least that you might be famished after a tedious day nor that some ‘unhappy’ and ‘envious’ ones in the guise of feminism are advocating for your own rights, too.

3. You should marry: Even though you might be the one single-handedly feeding and housing the able-bodied man and your children from the meager salary you receive or the little business profits you’ve managed to pool, don’t bother sister. Just bear and pretend everything is perfect. Its just for the now. Even if tomorrow he gets a job and decides not to do his own duties of providing for the family as the head of the house again by making Madam Vero’s beer parlor as his place of permanent abode, don’t worry, just go ahead and continue doing the husband’s work, that’s marriage. Its for better or worse – however for better or worse as it suits the husband. Bottom line is you are married. And when you meet the pastor in your perturbed state, he would joyfully tell your sorrow-laden soul that Mark 10:9 has finalized your case. i.e, “What God has joined together, let no man, trouble, pain, predicament, suffering (the list goes on) put asunder. He would quickly point out the bible portion in Ephesians 5:21-24, which requires you to submit to your husband, while stressing how important it is for you to be humble, gentle, and tolerant of your husband’s unsavory behavior.

4. Marry: Or if you don’t, there would be a very big problem. A very big problem. When at Tessy’s baby shower or Amina’s birthday party, and you listen to all the old girls effortlessly and endlessly mouthing out the ‘heavenly’ bliss their marriage has thus far fruited, you would become heartbroken I assure you. Even the mannish Amaka, whose hair was always cut short, and had little or no feminine charms would join in the gossip to point out your odd-one-out status as the only non-married member remaining from secondary school because she happened to have joined the league of married women. A bevy of them all, praising to high heavens their perfect marriage. However, Susan would never tell that the week-old bruises she’s manfully wearing were administered by her abusive husband, nor would Jumoke tell of her well-known he-goat of a husband’s widely circulated rumor of impregnating 5 different women. They would only be telling of how wonderful and heavenly their respective families have been. You would become a mental wreck after listening to them and you don’t have your own husband. Just marry. That’s all that counts.

5. Yes, marry: You are getting to 28 and you happen to be of the Igbo ethnic affiliation and no male homo sapiens is showing the slightest interest in you, do you want all your father’s ‘investment’ on your head to become a waste, if you don’t get married? Your mother would not longer hide her disdain for you remaining in her own house to share her husband with her. Just go out and marry anything. More so if you are of Bini customary origin and you are getting close to 25, 26 or 27 and no suitor is knocking on your father’s door, then my sister, that wicked old witch in your village really needs to be appeased. For beyond 30, your bride-price starts depreciating.

6. Last of all, you need to be married before you get to 30 sister. By all means marry! The reason is simply because marriage is the be-all and end-all of your existence as a woman in our society. Marriage is the subsistence of your societal standing. Society has made it so. It doesn’t matter that you’ve gone to school and learnt, learnt, learnt and acquired all the certificates in the world and you are now emitting book, book, book all about you. It would all end up in the house of something that parades himself as a man. It doesn’t sound okay to us that you labured to get a very good PhD. added to your name, without bearing ‘Mrs’. You see, when you write your name as Dr. Prof. Miss Tope Williams, the ‘Miss’ doesn’t fit at all. So just marry. Marry anything at all that happens to label himself a man even though he might not have the slightest inkling of what manhood is about.

The greatest barometer, as far as our society is concerned, is whether at the end of all your endeavors as a woman, you have a husband to ‘gloriously’ crown your efforts. Therefore, if on the voyage called life and on the path to greatness, you perchance forgot to marry along the line before you clock 30, you should be gravely sad and depressed for life should not be worth living in your case. Well, I think that’s about it for now. Until then, thank you for your understanding.

Cc: lalasticlala
Rocktation
Ferano

Also see 'Get a Man as you would a Car. Top 5 Checks +1 visit /p4iQos-V via @vict3kel

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by sinaj(f): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Hian! Diz kind self acclaimed writer grin
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
lol laugh wan kill me, @op its the truth though
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by pet4ril(f): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmm,,,,,marry marry marry all through..... Na wa ooooo..... lipsrsealed
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
lol laugh wan kill me, @op its the truth though

Yea it is wink
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by cruzita(f): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2016
fine but all I know is not everybody will get married .no matter what
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yea it is wink
shrugs!!!!! yeah i hope u will too b4 30.
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2016
pet4ril:
Hmmmmm,,,,,marry marry marry all through..... Na wa ooooo..... Please is marriage an achievement

You missed the point of the post, its sarcastic and ironic...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
pet4ril:
Hmmmmm,,,,,marry marry marry all through..... Na wa ooooo..... Please is marriage an achievement
yes it is an acheivement
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
shrugs!!!!! yeah i hope u will too b4 30.

Dv
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Monalisa185(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
6 important things you should know about my take on these points:

1. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

2. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

3. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

4. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

5. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

6. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Monalisa185:
6 important things you should know about my take on these points:

1. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

2. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

3. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

4. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

5. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

6. I DISAGREE --- before marriage, be independent and successful... marriage is not compulsory, neither is it a do-or-die affair

gringrin

Lol, I love ur sense of humour but the author is just being sarcarstic

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2016
What sort of advise is this? Sarcasm?

Lol. Very funny!
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
It was a very expressive letter, though only flawed with a couple of grammatical errors here and there. You are forgiven though, English has never been your father’s language.
Naija babes fostering National disgrace since 1687 undecided

Funny thing be say na dem dey do shakara pass for dis earth, with their kwekwe engwish grin

The list should be:
1. Go back to school; and stop dragging Nigeria's name through the mud.
2. Attend adult education/night classes; for those of una wey don age.
3. Change the damned channel from African Magic to Discovery Channel; or something you can actually learn from, besides the latest juju in town.
4. Get an English coach; for those of una wey your grammar dey call forth things that be not as though they were tongue
5. Desist from making correspondence with the outside world until you're certain your grammar won't spark world war 3&4 simultaneously.
6. Be yourself, bombastic grammar and all, sha no dey demor too much wink

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Naija babes fostering National disgrace since 1687 undecided

Funny thing be say na dem dey do shakara pass for dis earth, with their kwekwe engwish grin

The list should be:
1. Go back to school; and stop dragging Nigeria's name through the mud.
2. Attend adult education/night classes; for those of una wey don age.
3. Change the damned channel from African Magic to Discovery Channel; or something you can actually learn from, besides the latest juju in town.
4. Get an English coach; for those of una wey your grammar dey call forth things that be not as though they were tongue
5. Desist from making correspondence with the outside world until you're certain your grammar won't spark world war 3&4 simultaneously.
6. Be yourself, bombastic grammar and all, sha no dey demor too much wink

And the female bashers just arrived, *sigh. Prof, u should have read the post very well before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
You missed the point of the post, its sarcastic and ironical...
Yes dear, its ironic cool
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:
What sort of advise is this? Sarcasm?

Lol. Very funny!

Yea, with a tinge of brutish honesty, that really is the way the Nigerian society is

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Yes dear, its ironic cool

Thanks prof
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
And the female bashers just arrived, *sigh. Prof, u should have read the post very well before commenting
Lolz!! But I do it for a living, abi you no wan mah chop dis morning?? grin

I read the post and reacted to a portion of it that piqued my interest. There's no law saying one must respond to the main body of a discussion, is there? wink
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Thanks prof
You're welcome sugarpuss grin
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
You are drunk grin grin grin
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Lolz!! But I do it for a living, abi you no wan mah chop dis morning?? grin

I read the post and reacted to a portion of it that piqued my interest. There's no law saying one must respond to the main body of a discussion, is there? wink

Its obvious, thankfully your sister is one of us as is your mom, carry-on
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Its obvious, thankfully your sister is one of us as is your mom, carry-on
Ehn! Babe if you hear my mum's and sister's diction you go use turban cover face oh shocked

Dem dey spoke Sultan's ingleesh (e pass Queen's own small) grin

Calling my fam into this is so not cool anyway. Even if the tin pain you (which it shouldn't, unless you're also guilty) surely you're intelligent enough to counter my points without fighting dirty.
Anyway good morning to you cool
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Ehn! Babe if you hear my mum's and sister's diction you go use turban cover face oh shocked

Dem dey spoke Sultan's ingleesh (e pass Queen's own small) grin

Calling my fam into this is so not cool anyway. Even if the tin pain you (which it shouldn't, unless you're also guilty) surely you're intelligent enough to counter my points without fighting dirty.
Anyway good morning to you cool

Lol, I just meant ur sister and mum are Nigerian women too. I'm gonna ignore the rest
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Lol, I just meant ur sister and mum are Nigerian women too. I'm gonna ignore the rest
Awww, even the good morning bit?
I wasn't casting aspersions on Nigerian women or anything, I was simply stating that some of them are arrogant, even though they can hardly string two error-free sentences. My emphasis was on their haughtiness, not their.......deficiency. So my mum & sister have absolutely nothing to do with my comment.

If we're being honest, my comment was in retaliation for the million and one threads about how irritated you ladies feel when guys approach you with poor grammar, bad breath etc. Just trying to show that nobody's perfect. So whayasay, friends? tongue
*offers hand*
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yea, with a tinge of brutish honesty, that really is the way the Nigerian society is

Sadly so.. embarassed
Suigeneris93:

Sadly so..

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Awww, even the good morning bit?
I wasn't casting aspersions on Nigerian women or anything, I was simply stating that some of them are arrogant, even though they can hardly string two error-free sentences. My emphasis was on their haughtiness, not their.......deficiency. So my mum & sister have absolutely nothing to do with my comment.

If we're being honest, my comment was in retaliation for the million and one threads about how irritated you ladies feel when guys approach you with poor grammar, bad breath etc. Just trying to show that nobody's perfect. So whayasay, friends? tongue
*offers hand*

Aiit *takes hand
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Aiit *takes hand
Errr, no be dash oh. When are you gonna return it? I've got a nose itch tongue
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Monalisa185(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lol, I love ur sense of humour but the author is just being sarcarstic
hehehehe, I love your sense of humour too. grin

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by FlyTee(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice satire Suigeneris93... I could have sworn it was El Nathan John writing...

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
FlyTee:
Nice satire Suigeneris93... I could have sworn it was El Nathan John writing...

I wish I wrote it! The author reminded me of El Nathan, a collabo of the two would be dynamite!
Re: Six Important Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Do Before 30 by Touchey: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
Suigeneris93:
Hey guys….thought you might like this…This article by Arikor Collins is a reply to a certain Nigerian Girl and it certainly makes an interesting read….have a good time reading it ….and don’t forget to hit the comment button…and the share too cheesy (abridged version)

Dear not-yet-30 Nigerian girl,

I duly received your earlier letter asking me what you must do before you turn 30. It was a very expressive letter, though only flawed with a couple of grammatical errors here and there. You are forgiven though, English has never been your father’s language.
Nevertheless, and in response to that, I shall be very brief with what I have to tell you. So, see below the six most important things you need to do before you turn 30:

1. Marry: Because that is the only way you become complete as human. That is the only route to be acceptable to society. Things would get better if you get married, notwithstanding that your father might be richer than Bill Gates. The institution known as marriage remains the only fundamental basis of your worth as a member of our larger society. Don’t be like those incomplete women who tag themselves ‘feminists’ and ‘independent women’. Those ones parading themselves as independent women or feminists are nothing but some bunch of failed women! So, don’t emulate them. Marry! It doesn’t even matter that you have to throw away your father’s sweet-sounding and much-meaning surname to bear a husband’s own meaningless surname. Haven’t you noticed? the media is majorly overshadowed with subtle, yet powerful messages that being married is the fons et origo of feminine existence. You would constantly be reminded of your flower-like longevity as a woman. Haven’t you noticed that even church messages are heavily furnished with this marriage-mania? You are automatically the target of pastors like Pastor Chris Ojigbami, Dr Stephnie Oarhe, etc whose singles seminars is to match-make you with your Prince Charming even though he may turn out to be a frog.

2. I said marry: Even though you might never have the slightest iota of ‘love’ for him, don’t worry, just go ahead and pretend as if you love him. Its just a matter of time. With time, you would learn to love him. His roof over your head, his wealth at your beck and his surname that you are now sharing are enough consideration for you to love him. Where’s the place of love in marriages today? After all, you are far better than those old sourpusses spinsters parading themselves as independent women. Those lesbians! Psychological wrecks! Do you know what it means to have your own man – whether he is the type that has hotter-than-fire loins? He might not even get to fulfill your emotional needs, but don’t worry, dear, you are married. That’s all that matters. The sex itself is a slapdash, lacklustre affair. When he’s sexually satiated, he rolls over to sleep without bothering to see the furrows of unfulfilled desires stealing over your soul. And if he ever forces you to have sex against your will, that is not rape sister. The law backs him for that. He can demand the services of your body anytime he wants. Your body is his to be sated with pleasure. Its his right. It doesn’t affect him in the least that you might be famished after a tedious day nor that some ‘unhappy’ and ‘envious’ ones in the guise of feminism are advocating for your own rights, too.

3. You should marry: Even though you might be the one single-handedly feeding and housing the able-bodied man and your children from the meager salary you receive or the little business profits you’ve managed to pool, don’t bother sister. Just bear and pretend everything is perfect. Its just for the now. Even if tomorrow he gets a job and decides not to do his own duties of providing for the family as the head of the house again by making Madam Vero’s beer parlor as his place of permanent abode, don’t worry, just go ahead and continue doing the husband’s work, that’s marriage. Its for better or worse – however for better or worse as it suits the husband. Bottom line is you are married. And when you meet the pastor in your perturbed state, he would joyfully tell your sorrow-laden soul that Mark 10:9 has finalized your case. i.e, “What God has joined together, let no man, trouble, pain, predicament, suffering (the list goes on) put asunder. He would quickly point out the bible portion in Ephesians 5:21-24, which requires you to submit to your husband, while stressing how important it is for you to be humble, gentle, and tolerant of your husband’s unsavory behavior.

4. Marry: Or if you don’t, there would be a very big problem. A very big problem. When at Tessy’s baby shower or Amina’s birthday party, and you listen to all the old girls effortlessly and endlessly mouthing out the ‘heavenly’ bliss their marriage has thus far fruited, you would become heartbroken I assure you. Even the mannish Amaka, whose hair was always cut short, and had little or no feminine charms would join in the gossip to point out your odd-one-out status as the only non-married member remaining from secondary school because she happened to have joined the league of married women. A bevy of them all, praising to high heavens their perfect marriage. However, Susan would never tell that the week-old bruises she’s manfully wearing were administered by her abusive husband, nor would Jumoke tell of her well-known he-goat of a husband’s widely circulated rumor of impregnating 5 different women. They would only be telling of how wonderful and heavenly their respective families have been. You would become a mental wreck after listening to them and you don’t have your own husband. Just marry. That’s all that counts.

5. Yes, marry: You are getting to 28 and you happen to be of the Igbo ethnic affiliation and no male homo sapiens is showing the slightest interest in you, do you want all your father’s ‘investment’ on your head to become a waste, if you don’t get married? Your mother would not longer hide her disdain for you remaining in her own house to share her husband with her. Just go out and marry anything. More so if you are of Bini customary origin and you are getting close to 25, 26 or 27 and no suitor is knocking on your father’s door, then my sister, that wicked old witch in your village really needs to be appeased. For beyond 30, your bride-price starts depreciating.

6. Last of all, you need to be married before you get to 30 sister. By all means marry! The reason is simply because marriage is the be-all and end-all of your existence as a woman in our society. Marriage is the subsistence of your societal standing. Society has made it so. It doesn’t matter that you’ve gone to school and learnt, learnt, learnt and acquired all the certificates in the world and you are now emitting book, book, book all about you. It would all end up in the house of something that parades himself as a man. It doesn’t sound okay to us that you labured to get a very good PhD. added to your name, without bearing ‘Mrs’. You see, when you write your name as Dr. Prof. Miss Tope Williams, the ‘Miss’ doesn’t fit at all. So just marry. Marry anything at all that happens to label himself a man even though he might not have the slightest inkling of what manhood is about.

The greatest barometer, as far as our society is concerned, is whether at the end of all your endeavors as a woman, you have a husband to ‘gloriously’ crown your efforts. Therefore, if on the voyage called life and on the path to greatness, you perchance forgot to marry along the line before you clock 30, you should be gravely sad and depressed for life should not be worth living in your case. Well, I think that’s about it for now. Until then, thank you for your understanding.

Cc: lalasticlala
Rocktation
Ferano

Also see 'Get a Man as you would a Car. Top 5 Checks +1 visit /p4iQos-V via @vict3kel
[/s]

Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / Pay ₦40k For Sex / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.