Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To (711 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by caesarjayjay: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2016
I stumbled upon this post on Facebook. The lady wrote: "So why do ladies cover their nose and mouth when dey r being proposed to? Is it d ring or d guy's mouth dt smells?"

READ MORE>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/question-of-day.html

Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by excellencyabia1: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
They are being speechless. In other words they know that it is not easy to keep someone down
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by falconey(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Its a sign of pity for the guy wey wan carry wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by StefanSalvatore: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2016
U knw women r emotional beings so they r overwhelmed by their emotions at dat particular tym
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Surprise, speechless nd overwhelmed
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by Ayoemrys(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Was Like,oh Dis Guy Finally Enter My Net,
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by divinehand2003(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2016
The babe be like ''YEYE DEY SMELL OOO''
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
its a sign of finally i have moved from the emormous societal crikacrikum of baby mamarism.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by maggilove(f): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2016
surprised and happy at the same time.

Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by PainInTheAss(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
They are just pretending. As time goes, you will knw. Fuc*kin Liars! undecided
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by Rexhenrex(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
1,So that u won't see how the look when the are surprised
2,to check there breath
3,to shut themself up so they won say what will ruin the moment
4,so they don shout!
Re: Why Ladies Cover Their Mouth And Nose When They Are Proposed To by defendedvictim(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
All na nollywood...acting!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Help Her Asap / Who Is Hotter Between These Two Musicians? (pictures) / S*X No Big Deal Pt1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.