Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency (13421 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment / At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by modath(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2016
anonimi:

You've ran out of pictures Shocking shocked

Your song fits you to a T..... Did Goodluck authorise arms funds be diverted for election or not?

Did Anenih hold min of works in a chokehold or not? I don't get why I'm responding to you when i know your political leanings have removed all semblance of decency, compassion& humanity from you like it did your ilk!! God knows you all are tiring!!

All the souls lost to Armsgate will haunt all of you wailing about witch hunting.... sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
One thing about this govt is that they know how to "fall the hands" of those their robotic supporters.
Today, they will say pmb is a no nonsense man.
Tomorrow, they will say pmb is a listening president.
Next day, they will say we knew it was the wailers handwork. All na for one story head. Make una fear God o.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by anonimi: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
modath:
You've ran out of pictures Shocking shocked

Your song fits you to a T..... Did Goodluck authorise arms funds be diverted for election or not?

Did Anenih hold min of works in a chokehold or not? I don't get why I'm responding to you when i know your political leanings have removed all semblance of decency, compassion& humanity from you like it did your ilk!! God knows you all are tiring!!

All the souls lost to Armsgate will haunt all of you wailing about witch hunting.... sad

All the souls lost to Boko Haram will haunt Buhari and his supporters- Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by modath(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
anonimi:

All the souls lost to Boko Haram will haunt Buhari if he has an hand in the carnage

Amen & Amen& Amen!!!

& Karma will make all (in support of Dasuki & co) your lives a replica of what PDP , GEJ & Armsgate made of the North East!!! Desolate!!

Psalm 35 will be too good for them & their unborn generation !!! cool sad

FFK is quoting the scriptures, wonders shall never end,God is too merciful & patient!!

*mic drop*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by anonimi: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2016
modath:
& Karma will make all (in support of Dasuki & co) your lives a replica of what PDP , GEJ & Armsgate made of the North East!!! Desolate!!

Can you notice the difference between what you posted and mine below

All the souls lost to Boko Haram will haunt Buhari and his supporters- Amen.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by drss2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Buhari is recouping all the money he spent in presidential campaign,electoral petition at the tribunal and nomination forms he bought from 2003 to 2015.
talk about one chance bus. nigerians go hear am.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by modath(f): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
anonimi:

Can you notice the difference between what you posted and mine below

Not at all, same difference,supporters & in support mean same thing, & I still stand firm that PMB will face the wrath of God if BH has any link so him & anyone that supports BH's carnage in ANY FORM as well..no distinction!!

You think you are smart, slyly cursing Buhari's supporters ? , no mister I saw right through that so stop catching feelings...

Buhari's supporters are fine & will do fine!! E ni ti o je gbi o le ku gbi!!! Only political Jobbers deserve curses, some of us love PMB for who he is warts & all!! Hold your side abeg!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by djkirkoo2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aufbauh:
I knew from the onset the fallacy of budget withdraw
was a mischievous propaganda from low skilled apprentice of the PDP e-rats geared towards self consolation and also an appetizer to their ever gullible supporters to get relief from their ongoing political penury.
So now Buhari is no longer a listening Presido ba? You APC supporters always makes me lol whenever I read ur comments. You guys are just so incompetent like your god Buhari. Very clueless administration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by BraniacX(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
funlord:
angry

Please me and this olodos parents have tried for years to cure him of his psychotic ways of expressing himself and to change his ways but it seems the curse on his destiny is quite strong!

Viewers should assist us in treating his condition by giving the baboon a public shaming! "Kindly click like if you think he made no sense or share if you believe he has a point!"

sorry dude, i'll have to disagree with you on this one, dude kinda has a point.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by razz0: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aufbauh:
I knew from the onset the fallacy of budget withdraw
was a mischievous propaganda from low skilled apprentice of the PDP e-rats geared towards self consolation and also an appetizer to their ever gullible supporters to get relief from their ongoing political penury.

When ur foundation is built on lies, decite and properganda! Issues like this will raise it's ugly head.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Ahmeduana(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
XBLadez:
I withdrew the budget. Please forgive my mistake cry
AFTER ALL EVERYTHING ABOUT MY GOVERMENT AND MY APC GANG ARE TECHNICALY INCONCLUSIVE!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2016
dunkem21:

You will be a mischievous person in real life cheesy

I don laugh tire grin .. The man dey make his supporters to change mouth every second ..

There lies the Mantra!!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by comos: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2016
amid cries FG still go ahead with this budget,
I smell a rat
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
kodded:
so buhari is no longer the listening president cheesy ?
the people don confuse... grin grin grin...lies and counter lies...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry / Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration / Kidnappers Of 6 INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Kogi Demand ₦50M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.