Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour (10304 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga Tonye don see big yansh him brain don reset.
Omase oooo undecided
Hehehehehhehe weyrey boy, u don entere abete cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

obvious

BTW TonyeBarcanista Darling never you be desuaded by what your haters have to say,my love for you is above their hate because love conquer all... winkwinkwinkwinksmiley

now let's leave this about to be polluted thread for the minions cheesycheesycheesy
Sweetheart, I'm not distracted by those that want to make themselves haters. Though I invite them to witness this sweet love of ours. Pure, sweet and lovely kiss kiss kiss

I'm prepared to follow you anywhere you lead me! I love you kiss kiss
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Lemme kontunu to watch in 3D

grin grin
Introvert pheals shocked
Ask4bigneyo:
Lemme kontunu to watch in 3D

grin grin
Introvert pheals
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by onstelly(f): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

UhmmmmmMmmmmm

Yourmain, Onstelly, Uniqueness01 ...... I hope Y'all are reading this. Na dis kind sweet romance I want ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy . Make una do meeting and decide who go sleep my house today for proper prayer vigil grin grin

Am not coming
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga Tonye don see big yansh him brain don reset.
Omase oooo undecided
I don submit prayer request for Church. God go give you your own big yansh grin grin grin. God wey do am for me go do am for you. Just believe! tongue

scentmarlc:

Negative Effect of too much Telemundo grin grin
Who is Telemundo? Is he a politician or is it a political party? cry
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh Darling, you are not just sweet, you are the personification of sweetness. Every single word that comes from you are sweet and lovely. They enters my heart like a piercing sword and got me intoxicated in love and happiness. All of you and all from you is sweet and lovely. You the best gift anyone can ask from God. I love you baby... And Cherish you more than life itself kiss kiss
My heartbeat,The Ant in my sugar,The honey of my life, where have you been all my life kisskisskiss

I love you just the way I love my mother,and I love my mother more than life itself smileysmileywinkwinksmileywink
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sweetheart, I'm not distracted by those that want to make themselves haters. Though I invite them to witness this sweet love of ours. Pure, sweet and lovely kiss kiss kiss

I'm prepared to follow you anywhere you lead me! I love you kiss kiss

awwww my sweet pie

I am prepared to lead you to paradise,where our love will flow like milk and honey kisskisskisskiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Aminat508(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh Darling, you are not just sweet, you are the personification of sweetness. Every single word that comes from you are sweet and lovely. They enters my heart like a piercing sword and got me intoxicated in love and happiness. All of you and all from you is sweet and lovely. You the best gift anyone can ask from God. I love you baby... And Cherish you more than life itself kiss kiss
shocked shocked
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Aminat508(f): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

awwww my sweet pie

I am prepared to lead you to paradise,where our love will flow like milk and honey kisskisskisskiss
shocked shocked
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

My heartbeat,The Ant in my sugar,The honey of my life, where have you been all my life kisskisskiss

I love you just the way I love my mother,and I love my mother more than life itself smileysmileywinkwinksmileywink
I'm sure your mother is where she is, happy, resting, and free from the tumoils of this world.

As long as life exist, my love for you will persist. I have no choice but to love you and surrender my all to you. I'm so happy loving you because you are beautiful, sweet, precious, and all that onee can wish for in life. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2016
onstelly:
Am not coming

Babe why naaa. Abi u think say I get body odour nii ? grin grin

Lalasticlala abeg come help me beg her oooo
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

awwww my sweet pie

Paradise? You are my paradise baby. Just lead me, I'm all yours my Darling. kiss kiss

Shall we?
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Dis one hard gidi gan oooo cheesy
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm sure your mother is where she is, happy, resting, and free from the tumoils of this world.

As long as life exist, my love for you will persist. I have no choice but to love you and surrender my all to you. I'm so happy loving you because you are beautiful, sweet, precious, and all that onee can wish for in life. kiss kiss kiss

Hmmmmmmm aminat508 hope uar following....

I reserve my comment oooo

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Why? Because you like the odour ? grin grin

Just kidding.

Honestly I feel your pain. Such dilemma to see someone you care about walking around with a "mobile gutter" cheesy . The fear of how he might react alone terrifies me. Safe for if he is the egoistic type, that could actually be the end of a lifelong friendship.

Let's hope more people will come on here and give opinnions that may soften your burden.

Stay well bro!

yea, tanx
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

See the Love wey I get for you na Jakie chan winksmileywinksmiley

when I read your words my heart melts like a molten lava,Tonye my love,what will I do without you smiley kiss even if the earth is dying,the sky if falling,the ocean flooded,the desert spreading,my love will stand the test of time,the pressure of rocks and in the morning it will rain like the morning dew winksmileywinksmileywinksmiley
my honey pie,my heart is bursting with much love,my head is swooning and I might pass out very soon, let us go and eat and refresh and be back by sun down to share our love story to the world winksmileywinksmiley
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Aminat508(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Hmmmmmmm aminat508 hope uar following....

I reserve my comment oooo

am seeing things angry
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Paradise? You are my paradise baby. Just lead me, I'm all yours my Darling. kiss kiss

Shall we?
yes we shall cheesy my all wink
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
winkwinkwink love is beauriful
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

See the Love wey I get for you na Jakie chan winksmileywinksmiley

when I read your words my heart melts like a molten lava,Tonye my love,what will I do without you smiley kiss even if the earth is dying,the sky if falling,the ocean flooded,the desert spreading,my love will stand the test of time,the pressure of rocks and in the morning it will rain like the morning dew winksmileywinksmileywinksmiley
my honey pie,my heart is bursting with much love,my head is swooning and I might pass out very soon, let us go and eat and refresh and be back by night to share our love story to the world winksmileywinksmiley
Anything for you my love and my happiness.... Tonight, the world will hear more of our love. kiss

misspicy:

yes we shall cheesy my all wink
*kisses her lips, hold her hands... And walk romantically away*. grin grin
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by kinglekan: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I don submit prayer request for Church. God go give you your own big yansh grin grin grin. God wey do am for me go do am for you. Just believe! tongue

Make i go submit misspicy name for church then. grin grin cheesy

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by lalasticlala(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2016
None
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by robosky02(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:
I need the big guns on this right away..

@emusmith @ronald4lif @decker @wristbangle @tosyne2much @trixxxy @ misspicy @estharfabian @kingtom @omotayor123 @naijaboiy @aminat508
@monalisa1895 @cherlene @mzmycoli @vizkiz @cutehector

Meanwhile..

@jmaxjohn I still haven't heard from you oooo smiley

is it only big guns?

what of heavy guns like

Estharfabian(f), HelenBee(f), SUGARBEE(f), Nubian113(f), ivyT(f), vivianblog1(f), cruzita(f), pweetychyka(f), anumide(f), Babe2sure(f),

and

prettythicksme(f), VickyRotex(f)
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dis one hard gidi gan oooo cheesy

Heehehehehehhehe cheesy

Nothing is too hard for u naaa.

Just come up with "10 ways to Tolerate a Partner with Body Odour" ....Chikena cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Make i go submit misspicy name for church then. grin grin cheesy

No problem. As long as you are patient enough to wait till when the love between Misspicy Darling and I expires.... Trust me that will be till infinity.

I will advice you to consider the monastery grin
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by loomer: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Uhmmmmmmm am I the only one seeing this?

Kingtom Kinglekan cutehector, agarawu23, ask4bigneyo, loomer montezZ .......... Abeg come see wetin my eyes dey seee.....

So Tonye, misspicy has eventually got you on speed dial with her Potioned Vegetable soup abii cheesy cheesy

More Vaseline to una elbow oooo grin grin

Who be misspicy?
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by robosky02(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2016
lalasticlala:
None

lol

just when you sent out the girl for body odour
and
another come in with good perfume and you thick hmmmm she smell fine
but suddenly opens her mouth.....

you'll just faint

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
robosky02:

is it only big guns?

what of short but heavy guns like

Estharfabian(f), HelenBee(f), SUGARBEE(f), Nubian113(f), ivyT(f), vivianblog1(f), cruzita(f), pweetychyka(f), anumide(f), Babe2sure(f),

and dynamite like

prettythicksme(f), VickyRotex(f)

Heheheheheheh cheesy cheesy baba I zoom u.

Thank God say u don help me call them.

Abi shey make I call "the Big Bombs " like Rokiatu ishilove idowuogbo lanicky mariolae sugarbelly1 rocktation too nii cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by MrCork: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:
This question is my tricky question for today.

Answer it with cogent reason(s).

Source:
https://scentmarlc./2016/01/06/body-odour-vs-mouth-odour-a-coin-of-same-sides/

...which one do I heh? (No ofeense) angry
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No problem. As long as you are patient enough to wait till when the love between Misspicy Darling and I expires.... Trust me that will be till infinity.

I will advice you to consider the monastery grin

In Mr Cork's voice
kinglekan #true talk tonguetonguetongue
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Scentmarlc who be loomer angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger / A 19 Year Old kid Dies During Sex(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.