Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon (1206 Views)

5 Things You Don’t Know About The Origin Of Honeymoon / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by innobarca(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls my fellow nairalanders,Many people believe honeymoon is only to have ( S*x ) .
Is honeymoon just to have S*x?
Myself think its just DAT and nothing else
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Honeymoon is dat period after wedding when the huband becomes the wife and the wife becomes the husband somewhere far from home till they come back to resume their real duties at home then intolerance starts.

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2016
hmmm honeymoon!!! its all about having quality time together after marriage in a far away wonderland from the people you know and only with your spouse, both of you only, sharing promises and romantic time together and seeing new places together in that wonder land.
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2016
I always feel like honeymooners are very embarrassing people grin it's romantic but silly to think of a whole week or so jus set out for that one thing

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by djeezy(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
It's not just to have sex. Let's say you travel abroad for your honeymoon, are you saying the days you'll spend there, you both will be having sex every day, 24hrs? If the answer is not in the affirmative, in between those hours are fun related activities they can indulge themselves in. Savvy?
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I always feel like honeymooners are very embarrassing people grin it's romantic but silly to think of a whole week or so jus set out for that one thing
have you ever been in love with a guy?
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
TOO SOON MY GUY
It's too soon please cry cry cry
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

TOO SOON MY GUY
It's too soon please cry cry cry
hehehe its not too soon, just answa my question please
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by utenwuson: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Honeymoon is dat period after wedding when the huband becomes the wife and the wife becomes the husband somewhere far from home till they come back to resume their real duties at home then intolerance starts.
HOW? how does d wife bcoms d. husband n d husband bcoms d wife?
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by utenwuson: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2016
honey moon is wen. u find a good n quite location n fu*k d hell of ur wi-fi jst to make sure she doesn't c her next......

period!
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hehehe its not too soon, just answa my question please
TOO SOON I NO FIT
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
utenwuson:
HOW? how does d wife bcoms d. husband n d husband bcoms d wife?
To make her feel loved, they'll forget abt restrictions, he agrees to almost all her requests, obeys her commands, wash her undies, buys her lots of things and even bring brkfast to her on bed.

By the time they reach home, she would have 4gotten she's supposed to be awake at least an hour b4 her husband to prepare brkfast.
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by cruzita(f): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
dat place u go after marriage to relax before u come back to face ur in laws problems
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by innobarca(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:

Is Honeymoon de only way to show love to a wife or husband?
Many married women i know say there is nothing special about HONEYMOON.

Just DAT one same tin
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2016
An unnecessary Wastage of funds..If you ask me?

I don't see why they can't just relax in their Various homes?undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by obiorathesubtle: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2016
When you soak the moon in honey.
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
dat place u go after marriage to relax before u come back to face ur in laws problems
utenwuson do u sense something similar here?
Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by innobarca(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
An unnecessary Wastage of funds..If you ask me?

I don't see why they can't just relax in their Various homes?undecided

Yes sister,later dey complain of financial issues after going to DUBAI for honeyMUMU

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
innobarca:

Yes sister,later dey complain of financial issues after going to DUBAI for honeyMUMU
Haha!grin I wonder!

They'd stay in Hotels that a cost thousands of Dollars a night...later they'd be weeping...

Make the candlelight dinner in Your home! it's not a crime abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Slam A Pvssy. / [deleted] / This Might Sound So Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.