Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment (9833 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? / Ask E-coach On Any Internet Business Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Someone ask question on my whatsapp as follows:
I got your number on nairaland
Pls i want to go into business
What I have in mind is phone accessories, etc
So I want to be leaving d house , hence want to do business
A friend suggested phone accessories business
My aunty said a provision store
I'm in a dilemma on what business to do
I hope u put me through, thanks
Then he was asked
what idea do you have and what passion do you have
And he answered
I have passion for web designing , ICT , internet , gadgets like phones too
Then the advice is as follows:-
Start. Internet business, since you have passion for web design, ICT, internet, gadgets. Start work with fiverr, freelancer, elance. Register with them and start having client to work with. And you will be collecting your earning with ease. And if you have any issue let me know. Because if you pursue the job you don't love and have passion for, then you will definitely loose it.
He then later reply that
I don't really have d skill set, I just know basic html.
And he was still asked
But you said that is what you have passion for
He later reply those
Yes its a passion, Is just like having passion to act a movie, but you are not it at the moment
Then he was answer
I will advice you to build work in what you have passion for so that you can last in it.
But if you insist, then let me ask you some few questions
And are you ready to finance your business?
Well, honestly , the money isn't complete
As I plan to rent a shop space
And I reply him as follows:
Okay, in your town many shops that are selling phone materials and provisions
But if you can avoid up to 300k for phones materials, then you will just become a distributors to retailers shop in your town
Or since you have little knowledge in ICT, I would have advice you to start a CBT centre for examination registration.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
To day I will be discussing online paid survey, so just follow me:
Many people have done survey for free before and many have done it and it does not profit them at all. But this one that am talking about will profit you if you do it in a right way. The requirement of this survey are
1. A laptop, a modem for browsing, a US paypal account, a master card to withdraw your money, and IP changer on your browser, and at least ready to spend 1hr on your laptop.
This is how the survey works: when you register to a survey, they will direct you to your email address. Then you can confirm it there, so I advice you to open a new email for the survey. Later they will be inviting you to survey if it is available. All this does not require you any penny. And in survey know wrong or correct answer.
To register a US paypal: you need a valid I'd card either voter's card, national I'd card, international I'd card. Then submit your email for the link

If you don't have any I'd card use the card of another person that you know.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
aniseamos:
Let me advice you on any business you want to do or wish to start.
Do not waste your money on any business until you talk to a coach over it.
If you need advice on which business to start, talk to a coach.
If you want to invest on anything ask business coach.
For any advice whatapp me on +2348036056564
ride on coach. We gats ur back. I'm already on ur whatsapp group. But still following here. Thanks.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by babz510(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
aniseamos:
Someone ask question on my whatsapp as follows:
I got your number on nairaland
Pls i want to go into business
What I have in mind is phone accessories, etc
So I want to be leaving d house , hence want to do business
A friend suggested phone accessories business
My aunty said a provision store
I'm in a dilemma on what business to do
I hope u put me through, thanks
Then he was asked
what idea do you have and what passion do you have
And he answered
I have passion for web designing , ICT , internet , gadgets like phones too
Then the advice is as follows:-
Start. Internet business, since you have passion for web design, ICT, internet, gadgets. Start work with fiverr, freelancer, elance. Register with them and start having client to work with. And you will be collecting your earning with ease. And if you any issue let me know. Because if you pursue the job you don't love and have passion for, then you will definitely loose it.
He then later reply that
I don't really have d skill set, I just know basic html.
And he was still asked
But you said that is what you have passion for
He later reply those
Yes its a passion, Is just like having passion to act a movie, but you are not it at the moment
Then he was answer
I will advice you to build work in what you have passion for so that you can last in it.
But if you insist, then let me ask you some few questions
And are you ready to finance your business
Well, honestly , the money isn't complete
As I plan to rent a shop space
And I reply him as follows:
Okay, in your town many shops that are selling phone materials and provisions
But if you can avoid upto 300k for phones materials, then you will just become a distributors to retailers shop in your town
Or since you knowledge in ICT, I would have advice you to start a CBT centre for examination registration.

That's what is killing dis awa people ..basic Html! .. Nd u wnt to start sellin phone accessories like sey no ibo boy is arnd his side sha ..
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by samask64: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
please coach i will like to venture in to restaurant/ eatery business
pleas i need your advice on it
like the likely amount it will cost me and the material
needed and how profitable is the business,
i want to build my own house and the location is student environment
will 2m to 3million be enough
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by shamecurls(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks alot. Does Dangote cement pay rebate?

aniseamos:

When, the profit margin is between 20-50 naira profit per bag.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by shamecurls(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
aniseamos:

The benefit of selling cement is because is a fast growing business in the country. It is just like a recharge card business that have little profit, but it sell fast. But you can work to any distributor agent near you and ask him or her how is the margin of the profit.

Thanks alot!

Does Dangote cement pay rebate?
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Nafizzey(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
great thread coach. please I need online exportation details/ now that importation business is not encouraging due to the fall of the naira against the dollar.. and how much can one start such business with?
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nafizzey:
great thread coach. please I need online exportation details/ now that importation business is not encouraging due to the fall of the naira against the dollar.. and how much can one start such business with?
Check the trend from the beginning, I have explain everything about exportation
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
samask64:
please coach i will like to venture in to restaurant/ eatery business
pleas i need your advice on it
like the likely amount it will cost me and the material
needed and how profitable is the business,
i want to build my own house and the location is student environment
will 2m to 3million be enough
See your location will determine maybe you will make it or not. But for sure restaurant or eatery business is okay.
If you can tell me your location, the state you are,
So please don't ask question that is unanswerable for me. Explain yourself in details.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
shamecurls:

Thanks alot!
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
shamecurls:

Thanks alot!
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
One of the lucrative business which will not stress you and which you can start with what you have is Internet business.
Internet business is easy and simple, but it is not the job of lazy person. You can't start it as a part time if you don't know anything about it, orelse when you don't make anything on it, you might be thinking that they are lieing to you.
In online business, everything is not about money, but most of the things is all about time and dedication. You can make it, if you dedicate your time on it.
Online business is in different categories such as, online survey, fiverr, data entry, affiliate marketing, ecommerce business, dropshipping business, email marketing, website designing, expired domain, domain registration, bulk sms, youtube money making, keyword research, article writer, and so on.
Even you can start them without having a website.
For real call or whatsapp +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by mupre: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kindly send me d details too - uchyann12@gmail.com
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
mupre:
Kindly send me d details too - uchyann12@gmail.com
Which details do you want. Please specify.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by memski(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Please can u through more light on the YouTube stuff on ur last post.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by justi4jesu(f): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, freelancer,upwork,Elance, PayPal with ease at 240 Exchange rate and get paid in Naira instantly.........

Contact on my profile

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-paypal-funds-etc-click
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
memski:
Please can u through more light on the YouTube stuff on ur last post.
you can turn youtube to your own money making by creating video for people such as organisation and churches. By moneytise each video on you tube through google adsence. The highest the viewer the highest the money you will make.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by habtop(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
aniseamos:

you can turn youtube to your own money making by creating video for people such as organisation and churches. By moneytise each video on you tube through google adsence. The highest the viewer the highest the money you will make.

great job that you're doing here. I type and input data effortlessly. Can i've any online platform that can turn my flair to income. Your guide will be appreciated
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2016
habtop:

great job that you're doing here. I type and input data effortlessly. Can i've any online platform that can turn my flair to income. Your guide will be appreciated
Turn it to video money making.
Join data entry website and turn your typing to money,
Create a fiverr gig and start making money for typing.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
ONLINE BUSINESS
There are many business you can start without capital.
Some of them are online business, and they are easy to do.
So you people should not complain that no job out there. Your skill and ability will determine the kind of job you can do.
In education they are many.
In ICT so many also
in e-commerce they are many.
Online business is easy as ABC, so i advice you to go for any one of the online business.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2016
I was discussing several way of making money online on my whatsapp group.
If you need quick money, i will advice you to start online business which is the easy and easiest business to start with.
Many of the internet business does not require fund, but your time and commitment.
If you would like to be learning ways of making money everyday. I advice you to whatsapp +2348036056564, so that you can be add to the business group, where you will learn different ways of making money free of charge.
So if you dont make it this year, then you are the causes.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by YungDee06: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello, this is to introduce to you DITCO Software, an IT Company. We developed the popular Ditco Pin Loader, a recharge cards printing software.
We also offer Customized version for companies who wish to resell to customers.
Our existing clients who uses customized version are;
1. Ringo, Lagos State.
2. Netdivo, Benue State.
3. Stardom Continental, Niger State..
Among many others. We install for individuals as well.

Your company can get its Customized Software within 3-4 working days after providing us with required details.
Read more via http://pinloader.ditcosoft.com
Call/WhatsApp: 08067496773, 08095862268
Mail: ditcosoft@live.com, inquiries@ditcosoft.com

Interested in Source Code? Let's talk!
Get the Real! Get Started!!
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Never relate your business with your family. Don't let your home affect where you are eating. And don't let your business affect your home.
For you to succeed you need new information. Gather the right information here.
Stop attending seminar that will not work for you, come and ask question before going into that seminar.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Fchristo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
I want you sir to please help me out. I have a website but I don't know what do and make money online. I want you to show me the right way and how to go about it. Thanks.
Am Arede Christopher.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Fchristo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Talking about online business, when can you come to Bayelsa Sate and organized a seminar here because we will really appreciate it if you do this for us to enable us know how to make it online. Thanks
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by EndtimeBlessing: 1:35am On Feb 14, 2016
I can connect to this problem. Have you thought of any industry and the state you could be interested in investing in yet?
Donbrig:
@aniseamos, thank you very much for your advice so far. We are really learning a lot. I am not based in Nigeria at the moment. There are many Nigerians abroad who wants to invest huge sum of money in businesses, so many tried in the past but didn't really work. Because they employed somebody to look after it, and business crumbled. This is a very big problem for about 90% of Nigerians abroad who wants to have a good business in Nigeria and still hold on to their jobs abroad which is the major source of their income and livelihood. How would you advice Nigerians in diaspora to run a business in Nigeria while living abroad?
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Fchristo:
Talking about online business, when can you come to Bayelsa Sate and organized a seminar here because we will really appreciate it if you do this for us to enable us know how to make it online. Thanks
Organise the seminar in your area, talk to your state government or your local government or the politician in your state to use this opportunity in assisting the people of your state. When you people reach concrete agreement just call me to ask for the date and time to fix for it.
We must make it in business this year.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fchristo:
I want you sir to please help me out. I have a website but I don't know what do and make money online. I want you to show me the right way and how to go about it. Thanks.
Am Arede Christopher.
Turn your website to money making machine, where it will just be on autopilot. And money will be coming immediately.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
pls how do one go about installing that software? where to get it & how much does it costs to do that? thanks sir
aniseamos:

Base on your question;
What needed to start recharge card printing business?
Answer: a computer system (laptop or desktop), a software to install, internet access, paper, working email address, and a printer.
Like how much is needed to start?
Answer: at least 10k
What is the profit alike?
Answer: when you start with a small capital the profit is so small, but when you invest a lot of money on it, at least you can make 50-100k everyday.
Is there other business that can fetch profit?
There are thousand of business you can start with just 130k and make good profit everyday.
For more information whatsapp me on +2348036056564
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
pls sir, how does this BULK SMS business works? and then more enlightment on PHONE ACCESSORIES business will help. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Govt, Ariaria Traders On War Path Over Reconstruction Of Market - Vanguard / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.