Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment (9798 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? / Ask E-coach On Any Internet Business Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Tunasco:
pls how do one go about installing that software? where to get it & how much does it costs to do that? thanks sir
Is so simple to install, but incase you don't know how to do that. You can call software engineer or computer engineer in your area to do it for you.
You are not paying for the software, the company that want to be selling the PIN to you will supply it for you free of charge.
I hope I have answer you.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2016
sir do u know any REPUTABLE company that i can deal with?
aniseamos:

Is so simple to install, but incase you don't know how to do that. You can call software engineer or computer engineer in your area to do it for you.
You are not paying for the software, the company that want to be selling the PIN to you will supply it for you free of charge.
I hope I have answer you.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by peterspp(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Dis mobile money business , how do some one get his customer ? Or make more waves in it? Explain more plz.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
peterspp:
Dis mobile money business , how do some one get his customer ? Or make more waves in it? Explain more plz.
Mobile money business can be done at the comfort of your home or office, it is a business that does not stress you at all. What you need is a mobile phone and the network company you want to partner with.
Some mobile money company let you operate as a mini bank where you have cashier, secretary and so on. While some does not require such. All what they need from you is your sim card, a phone, a shop and little amount of money of at least 1k.
To get customer is so easy, let there be a banner indicating that there is money transaction going on here, also do a business card to be explaining what you offer. Tell people what you are doing by word of mouth.
This and lot more you can do to make it in mobile money business.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Kezzy24(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you Business Coach for your help,I greatly appreciate and would implement your idea.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2016
if you are requesting for more that one advice, you will pay for the second one. Which will cost you N2K.
This is to prevent people who want to be twisting coach memory.

Always state your name, location and your need when you are contacting me.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
In this economic meltdown, you can still make it.
Have you been sack?
Are you tired of your present job?
Are you one of the people who always wait till salary come, before you can make things down?
Are you afraid of starting business?
Business coach will want to give you virtual training free of charge on ways to make money.
You will be guide on:-
business you can start,
where to start business
when to start business,
obtacles on business and how to overcome them.
How to profit from business,
and how to raise capital for any types of business you want.
These and many more you will be learning from business coach from 29th march 2016.
Signify on whatsapp or facebook if you are interested.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2016
For everybody to succeed in this situation of economy meltdown.
Everybody need extra income.
Do not really on your present job again, try to look for another source of income. If you know how to earn dollar, go ahead for it, and if you cannot look for alternative business to boost your present earning.
If things are increasing in the market, then we need to increase our earning, lower our spending, with this we can suvived and even be okay with any situation we meet ourselves.
If you are looking for alternative job or business to do you can whatsapp @ +2348036056564, either online job or what you can do, i will assist you.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2016
There are lot of questions that were raised or people call me on.
I could not answer all because they are many, but i promise to be dealing with them one after an other. But i promise to bring it than here so that it will be another people solution.
So i will be answering it in the evening time.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Please know that i am not God,
I am just using God given talent to answer questions.
And when you are contacting me do not tell me to do something for you for free.
If what you need is full of coaching, know that they is a token price for it.
And do not ask me irrelevant questions.
Most of the questions you may want to asked as be answered here. Just check properly.
I will love to answer other relevant questions which as not exist here.
Love to hear from you.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
While are you looking for salary job, don't you know that salary job is a slavery business. A salary earner will never rich if all he have is salary. So me a salary earner that ever rich and I will show you his/her internal business that is outside is job.
Stop wasting your time carrying CV/resume everywhere, get something done, get book about business and read, attend seminar on business idea, think of getting rich, stop lookingvfor what to put in your mouth, your time start now.
You can message me if you need any help on any idea and I am ready to assist you.
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Today is my birthday I have free gift package to those who want to start fiverr or who want to make more sales on fiverr. Just send your mail to clickbankebayuk at gmail.com
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by Dollabiz: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Try options below
Re: Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment by aniseamos(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2017
If you need new idea on any business or you are looking for genuine business to invest on then this is where you can get it.
You will be learning different ways to earn daily income without stress, CV even at home at your own convenient time. Just join this Whatsapp group https:///0AFWQBS1ULXDLYCW9Q4KHI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19 States Recorded N149.45bn IGR In Q3 – NBS / Gtbank Now In UK / 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.