Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) (44045 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months / Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by BCISLTD: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lovely
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by opiaoku: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
goodfornothing:
Why did he expose the little girl's pants?

are you a pedophile?

I'll kill you in case you're one

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by kenlinzo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
sso wetin dis get to do wit us dis afternoon?
well, na d person wen post am na im i blame.
bt, i v dis qwestion for u "DAVIDO KNOW U IN PERSON OR HIM GET UR PIX FOR HIM FONE?
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by goodfornothing(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
opiaoku:

are you a pedophile?

I'll kill you in case you're one
He shouldn't have exposed her pants. Give the little girl some dignity! angry
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Tman66(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy hope say all these celebrities they pay tax grin angry grin
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by myners007: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cute babe. Omo Omo baba olowo
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by MhizterWalker(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
@davido, please give the mother of that child (imade) a chance to be with her mum who you smuggled/snatched away from her mother in her credible. Jst because your people have money and you to can do anyhow, while you where sleeping with, didn't you u know that she smokes cannabis as you so said, why take away from the love of a mother. Posterity will judge u ooo.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Youngk(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
davido did you change phone? Abi na coco dey snap because this picture no clear like b4
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Macclane(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
So now after spending time with his pikin wat happnd

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by zeefa: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
MoonChildng:
Lovely pics but a father can never take the place of a mother especially in a toddlers life

Nothing to do to please human being in life we all agree, but in this situation, the young man is trying and lovely! Have u ever seen wizkid showing love to his own son this way?
Let us give it to this guy called devido!

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
davido be like "i will you to be my baby mama"

thhe daughter be like "daddy dem take baby mama swear for you?"
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by unilagfreshest(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aminat508:
yesterday grin

@ yr signature igara chicken cheesy cheesy
Seems av fallen in love with you aswell.. I want to marry you.. I now have 1 million I'm ma bank account.. Will u marry me? smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Ajgal10(f): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oga David doesn't know this child is human,his impression about this baby is like a luxury customised toy he purchased from D&G or customised by the barbie manufacturing coy that's why he is obsessed with the baby.If he was living in reality he would understand that you cant claim to love a child and yet portray the mother as irresponsible,slutty,bitchy,and drug addict to the whole world.This child will one day grow up to dig up this archives and trust me his Billions he invested in her will mean nothing to her.David has to get it right and fix his drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Macclane(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
kenlinzo:
sso wetin dis get to do wit us dis afternoon?
well, na d person wen post am na im i blame.
bt, i v dis qwestion for u "DAVIDO KNOW U IN PERSON OR HIM GET UR PIX FOR HIM FONE?

??!! I tire oh. Abeg ask am for we
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Was shocked when told Davido's sister Coco has been breastfeeding the baby. The baby should be returned to the mother ASAP
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by lagdmark(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Davido but your father said the Doctors discovered heavy Marijuana in the blood of that little child, how far?
No bi pikin abuse bi
dat
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where is d quality nd where is time? D gurl be like ##Bring back My Mum ooo##
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by rita25(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
@DAVIDO haba dude na there u kidnap the baby put...........room looks cheap and not classy @all doesn't befit ur plenty bragging oh...I hear say u just commot from hospital and u still dey lie down for dirty untiled ground? phenimonia is real oh.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by adatemi: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
This youngman and his family must really have guts to take away a 2 month from her mother, ordinary animals will fight if anyone tries taking away their child from them. If you really love your child then you will do everything within your power to make sure that child gets nurturing love from both parents, same goes for the mother if she uses the child against the father.I do Not doubt that he loves his child but you have No Right to take a child away from the other parent, that's decision can only be taken by the COURT. And that sister of his has already defined her future, Karma will surely catch up to her. I mean a woman who can support such a decision by pretending to be Imade's mother at the airport speaks volume to her character. Yes, she taking care of Imade and love her but can she smell like the real mom or have this bond like the real mother, it's beyond us. If the child was removed from the mom at 2 months, it means she stopped been breastfed at 2 months except at weekends when the mom is allowed to visit. And we all know how important it is to breastfeed a child for atleast a year. The law has to step in and put a stop to these nonsense, no child should be physically taken away from his/her mother and a mother should support relationship between father and child. And for Sophie, I think she got carried away with the monthly stipend & promise of a car, is she exchanging Imade for those gifts. Both parties have made mistakes and for the love of this child, everyone should go back the drawing board but most of all RETURN THE CHILD to her mom.

Davido's brain is still growing like every 23 yrs old, not trying to demean him, according to scentists brain stop growing at 25 or 26. So on behalf of all mothers, return this child. You made those decision based on emotion but Not the right decision my son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sowie! Looks like the advert Davido did for MTN when singing to that baby. Is it right for Davido to forcefully take that kid from her mother? That baby needs her mother's breast milk and warmth
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Jacko01: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hehe little female davido..... Davido beta change this new year humble n seek da Lord
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by kennycalls(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
y'all stop smoking weed and be responsible
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by adellam16(f): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
stephenduru:
Shortly after returning from a trip to Gambia, singer, Davido was hospitalised due to stress.

With the baby-mama drama he’s currently immersed in, perhaps, it’s quite understandable why the singer may be heavily stressed.

Davido shared via Snapchat pictures of himself spending quality time with baby Imade after being hospitalised.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/after-being-hospitalised-davido-spends.html?m=1
come when will dis guy ever wear full cloth for dis kid? Too much exposure. She is still small, or them no get AC for house.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by helovesme(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
rita25:
@DAVIDO haba dude na there u kidnap the baby put...........room looks cheap and not classy @all doesn't befit ur plenty bragging oh...I hear say u just commot from hospital and u still dey lie down for dirty untiled ground? phenimonia is real oh.

What is wrong with the room

can we see the picture of your own room that looks posh and classy?

mgbeke like you feeling funky.

you can't even spell ''pneumonia''. olodo jati jati grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by rita25(f): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
u are a big fool real see ur foolish name sef "heluvsme"i maybe mgbeke but you are just an idiotic product of a leaked condom
awon iranu idiot
helovesme:

What is wrong with the room

can we see the picture of your own room that looks posh and classy?

mgbeke like you feeling funky.

you can't even spell ''pneumonia''. olodo jati jati grin
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by gfullmoon(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Davido be like Imade I want you, not your mum. Why most celebs always go for the babies and not both their mamas ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
DAVIDO NA MADST MAN SO HE DECEIVED US WITH AYE SONG SAYING THE GIRL NO WANT FERRARI .. HOW CUM HE IS TRAINING THE LITTLE GIRL TO WANT FERARI AT THIS STAGE? AYE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Jeezbaby(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
im very eager to be a daddy

Aminat508 , when will you give me my own baby ..

we will name her Amina2 grin[/quote]
Is only when you see your mate playing with there kids that is the only time you are eaga to be a father. U better sleep nd think b4 another person marry your real wife
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Jeezbaby(f): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin[/quote]
Is only when you see your mate playing with there kids that is the only time you are eaga to be a father. U better sleep nd think b4 another person marry your real wife
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by ODUBEZE: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hope the pikin laps no go burst!
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by fergus0n: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Imade just hv it in mind daht I knw wen u were born nobi 2moa nau u grow up begin da trow yarsh up en down #TakeTime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. / Ebony Reigns Laid In Bed With Her Spectacles For Her Last Respect (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.