Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) (44044 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months / Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by amiskurie(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Behira:
Hav u on ur own affected the state of nigerian economy?
But sha,I know God would forgive u for this,maybe someday.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Seventeen(f): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
If he really loves dat baby, he shuld gv her a chance to b also loved by her mum. He is just doing all this to punish d baby mama for reasons best known to him. I dont care what he has said about her, he is equally as irresponsible. If the babys well being is really what they are after then Davido and his family shuld just settle dz issue and share custody of d baby with her mum. It might be too late to do anything about it years from now when the impact of all dz starts taking its toll on d the innocent child. Anyhow wey person mama or papa be, d pikin love am oo, Davidoo
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Barney11: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Marlockj,he wouldn't have done any better if it was a baby boy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Behira(f): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
amiskurie:

But sha,I know God would forgive u for this,maybe someday.
Amen. And also wit u dear
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by ojnnaco(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
MoonChildng:
Lovely pics but a father can never take the place of a mother especially in a toddlers life
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ajgal10:
Oga David doesn't know this child is human,his impression about this baby is like a luxury customised toy he purchased from D&G or customised by the barbie manufacturing coy that's why he is obsessed with the baby.If he was living in reality he would understand that you cant claim to love a child and yet portray the mother as irresponsible,slutty,bitchy,and drug addict to the whole world.This child will one day grow up to dig up this archives and trust me his Billions he invested in her will mean nothing to her.David has to get it right and fix his drama.

Honestly you nailed it. Ten years from now, dont be suprised if this girl digs up all the junk said about her mum, and suddenly estrange her dad. Thought this baby has been returned to her mum, at least that's the most proper thing to do at this her age. But well, its naija, anything goes.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by marlockj: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Barney11:
Marlockj,he wouldn't have done any better if it was a baby boy.

U n I knw wat a baby boy is in African as a whole, xcept u wnt to deny d fact.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by xtervaganza(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Idiot. Child kidnapper and trafficker
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
stephenduru:
Shortly after returning from a trip to Gambia, singer, Davido was hospitalised due to stress.

With the baby-mama drama he’s currently immersed in, perhaps, it’s quite understandable why the singer may be heavily stressed.

Davido shared via Snapchat pictures of himself spending quality time with baby Imade after being hospitalised.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/after-being-hospitalised-davido-spends.html?m=1
abeg what's his snapchat name?
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by amadse: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
MoonChildng:
Lovely pics but a father can never take the place of a mother especially in a toddlers life
. ask cristiano ronaldo Jnr nah
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Blunttalker: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wait a minute. According to how the story went, as told by Linda Ikeji's blog, Davido and Sophie herself. Dele Momodu purportedly retrieved the baby from Davido at the airport. Then Sophie went on twitter to post a picture of her and Imade. So what is the baby doing with Davido now, or are they all stoking our listening pleasure with publicity stunt?
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by kateskitty(f): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
The innocent child is clueless about the world she was born into.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Pidggin(f): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
marlockj:

U n I knw wat a baby boy is in African as a whole, xcept u wnt to deny d fact.

He rented a flat for the mother, pays her 300K every month and 500K extra for christmas, what would he have done differently if it was a boy?

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Barney11: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=marlockj post=41718396]
U n I knw wat a baby boy is in African as a whole, xcept u wnt to deny d fact. [/quote. I don't know,that was ancient time,what every parents pray is a child that would be responsible,successful child,a child who will always care about his or her parents.if ur still discriminating against a babygirl,u belong to ancient myopic century,the main thing is to train your child very well and pray that he or she never forget ur love when you are old.

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Barney11: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Marlockj, I can't deny what I don't know,where I come from every child is accepted wholeheartedly,we don't know how creator uses only blood to form a whole human,what if he didn't give u at all,will u question or get it by force?there is no difference in the birth of both sex or any extra month,so wen u prefer one to another you know that ur not thinking straight,what a every sensible parents pray for is a responsible successful child that will forever love and care for them when they need it.so be a child boy or girl or even both...doesn't matter!

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Aleora(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
cryhow e take affect the price of garri for market#even me am spending quality time with my phone#
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by marlockj: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Barney11:
Marlockj, I can't deny what I don't know,where I come from every child is accepted wholeheartedly,we don't know how creator uses only blood to form a whole human,what if he didn't give u at all,will u question or get it by force?there is no difference in the birth of both sex or any extra month,so wen u prefer one to another you know that ur not thinking straight,what a every sensible parents pray for is a responsible successful child that will forever love and care for them when they need it.so be a child boy or girl or even both...doesn't matter!

Okk is alrite, maybe u Nt from Africa!!

Cuz I was talking in d real sense of an average African man.

Truth we all knw God gives!!!Bt an average African man needs a man..

U Mayb an American, Bt try to watch some of our African magic,some stories are real n it do happn.

Lik in most cases u c a man chase a woman out of home Cuz of no male child,wen u n I knw d cause is Nt from d woman rada it is determine by the man.

I Dnt xpect u to agree with me though,Cuz u are seeing it from different angle,while I see it from reality!!!

4Xample u culd see a graduate n a working class man ask a woman cn u gv me a male child? wen u n I knw is determined by man n God.Bt going into reality u Dnt bring other things to it.you say Wat u see hppn.

Jst Lik saying God gv child we all knw that,Bt in reality a man chase a woman out Evn wen he knw that God gives. So am saying in reality aspect Nt God do this,or a sensible man or biology terms.

This same sensible parent sleep with another woman out side Jst to get male
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Labosonline(f): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Apparently he adores her...
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by ojosegun2011(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
My love for Davido knows no bound again. This young man should be praised for being bold enough not to deny the paternity of imade. He is a very courageous young man and extremely honest enough to shame the devil by not denying the fact that he truly made a mistake which any human being can make. I love you David Adeleke. You are atrue son of your father. Your dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke is a man of Honour, integrity, high repute and unblemished, thank God you emulate him. Your background speaks for you. You are from a noble background for owning up. If all men can admit their mistakes like you, there won't be abandoned children and a lot of innocent children suffering in the motherless babies' homes would have been catered for. Davido has the opportunity to deny the parternity of Imade like many stars and the rich used to do but he showed love to the innocent child and for this reason I pray to God AlmiGhty to forgive you and shame those distant and enstranged relations of Imade's mum who thought they could start blackmailing you and reap bountifully because of your financially bouyant background. Whatever you can do to help Imade's mother, do it and God will strengthen you the more. You are a hero. Take good care of your wife for her understanding and support. Her type is rare among women. She is your mother. She is God given to you. A rare gem. Devil will not come between both of you IJN.
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by datigbogirl: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
stephenduru:
Shortly after returning from a trip to Gambia, singer, Davido was hospitalised due to stress.

With the baby-mama drama he’s currently immersed in, perhaps, it’s quite understandable why the singer may be heavily stressed.

Davido shared via Snapchat pictures of himself spending quality time with baby Imade after being hospitalised.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/after-being-hospitalised-davido-spends.html?m=1

"She be like daddy lets go" for your mind

but for her own mind she be like: "who be ds one?"
Re: Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2016
MoonChildng:
Does dat mean he has been spendin fake time wit d baby? & nw decided to spend 'quality ' time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. / Ebony Reigns Laid In Bed With Her Spectacles For Her Last Respect (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.