Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Really Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Crazy (1281 Views)

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Crazy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok ... I know bashers will say its none of my business but I just feel concerned

My neighbour just got married like 2weeks ago... His wife's younger sister is staying with them
The ish is that he's fucking his sister in law
The wedding happened on Saturday on Monday evening i went upstairs as there is a flat base on the roof where we can relax lo and behold i saw him and his sister in law kissing while he was handling her boobs ... Well i took it that maybe twas something that just happened
Fast forward to two days ago... I went to return the bottles his wife gave me to buy drinks and right there in the living room my neighbour was fucking his sister in law like he was really humping her and I'm sure they were so carried away that they didn't even notice i was there (the door i was open slightly)

Now just this afternoon my neighbour's wife has gone to work..i saw the man's car drive in his sister in law is around... He opened the door and went in and in less than a minute I could hear her moan....

I want to ask would it be right if I tell his wife my observations? Or i should just keep it to myself cos my conscience is pricking me
Re: Really Crazy by donTbone(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
A note of advice to the husby will do.

Better still, involve an intelligent elder!
Re: Really Crazy by shegxi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
omo ehn, people no just get conscience again o...........
as husband has decided to be stupid and useless, sister inlaw's head too no suppose correct ni? na wa o..
Re: Really Crazy by obiorathesubtle: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Anonymously tip the wife off or mind your damn business.. However you do it.. Try your possible best not to get directly involved in their business.._shit could go south! undecided

NB:I hate making certain decisions, that's why I gave you two options.. Now you can either chose or not.. Either way, the Earth will still move around the sun unharmed.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Really Crazy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Anonymously tip the wife off or mind your damn business.. However you do it.. Try your possible best not to get directly involved in their business.._shit could go south! undecided

NB:I hate making certain decisions, that's why I gave you two options.. Now you can either chose or not.. Either way, the Earth will still move around the sun unharmed.
Thank you!
Anonymously? Mehnn how do I do that and in the end still don't get myself in the mess?... So how can I tip off anonymously
Re: Really Crazy by RexKexMilann: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
After Reading the Story Above, This same Conclusion Comes to Mind: Marriage Is Simply Overrated!

In marriages, The ratio Of Cheating Men to That of Cheating women is 75:25. This is alarming! Our men Have lost their Senses to their Reproductory Organ!

Recently,I was Discussing with a Friend who happens to be Married. This guy was Smiling and narrating how he sleeps with so many girls despite the Fact that he Had a Wife at Home. In so many Cultures today, Married men are allowed to have Concubines. That is totally Outrageous! Why have a Wife and Still cheat on Her with Reckless Abandon? That is Wickedness!

I know that men Are considered to be more Randy BUT that is not enough reason. Women have That same tendency to Go "Randy" Too.

My Point is This; If you know your lack of self control will stretch beyond Marriage, Don't get Married.

Back to the Topic; Find a way to inform The Wife. That man Is totally Unworthy Of Getting Married.

2 Likes

Re: Really Crazy by obiorathesubtle: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Precel1:

Anonymously? Mehnn how do I do that and in the end still don't get myself in the mess?... So how can I tip off anonymously
undecided iono man.. Write on paper

Your Husband is sleeping with your sister.. If you don't believe me.. Call this number, and when they're having sex, I'll call you.. I'll advice you keep it cool till you actually catch them doing it.. Whatever you do after that is not my business.

Or something like that, (think of something you can do) and put it her car through the window.. Buy a new sim, 100naira airtime and stuff.. Stay anonymous!

Or you can always take option 2.. Mind your business, if you get directly involved, something else will come up later that'll affect you sorely! You don't want that to happen!

I support telling the wife because nobody deserves to be wronged like that.. No matter what!.. Plus I know karma has made a new friend in her sister, I'm very sure she'll regret this later in life! Very sure!

1 Like

Re: Really Crazy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow! Quite funny and messed up
Re: Really Crazy by joliyp(f): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
everyone enjoyed being seduced....

1 Like

Re: Really Crazy by DaGC(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sister in-law?? shocked shocked shocked

Well, like the title goes 'really crazy'.

Made me remember a dude that humped 3girls of his B.E, and a new 1 on the wedding day. Left the newly married wife at the hotel, told her he was going to get some more money at home for the honeymoon, then called me to go and open his house that a new girl is on her way over, and that I should keep her company before he gets home.

Nothing we no dey see for Naija lipsrsealed
Re: Really Crazy by BCISLTD: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op..u no enter set?
Re: Really Crazy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
dont blatant tell the wife,cause the halfwit husband would definitely deny it.
instead set them up.get a pre-registered sim & snap the two love birds. with an accompanying text telling the sordid details.
those two cheating scumbags need to be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Really Crazy by CaroLyner(f): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Best advice; Mind your business and act like you never saw anything. You'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good. you don't want to be caught in the middle of something like this.
Re: Really Crazy by myfantasies(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
People get married dese days cos dey feel it's time to get married, or its dere duty

Marriage is no longer sacred, marriage vows don't mean anything anymore, dey r just mere words

All dese couples dat r getting married every Saturday, i believe only a few r marrying out of love, d rest is just for marrying sake

I pray to God not to give me a husband dat will bring shame to me nd my family
Re: Really Crazy by 7footre(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why didn't he just marry that one he is gonking? Or is it a case of buy one get one free?
Re: Really Crazy by Charles4075(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is a case of buy one, get one free. Awesome promo.

Op, just respect yourself and keep shut or else you'll be diced for dinner. Watch and see how the drama will unfold. Talking from experience, Never Ever report a cheating spouse if you value your life.
Re: Really Crazy by IamTheophilus(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
myfantasies:
People get married dese days cos dey feel it's time to get married, or its dere duty

Marriage is no longer sacred, marriage vows don't mean anything anymore, dey r just mere words

All dese couples dat r getting married every Saturday, i believe only a few r marrying out of love, d rest is just for marrying sake

I pray to God not to give me a husband dat will bring shame to me nd my family
grin your future husband is somewhere reading this do you know?
Re: Really Crazy by myfantasies(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
IamTheophilus:
grin your future husband is somewhere reading this do you know?
Please where is he

Point him out

Let me ask him wat is taking him so long to propose angry
Re: Really Crazy by IamTheophilus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
myfantasies:
Please where is he

Point him out

Let me ask him wat is taking him so long to propose angry
shu...he's busy trynna make more money...hun! Ha!....make more money.grin
Re: Really Crazy by Pennah(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
wisely take a video of dem... and make money with it ... if he no wan comply then u help d wyf grin
Re: Really Crazy by myfantasies(f): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
IamTheophilus:
shu...he's busy trynna make more money...hun! Ha!....make more money.grin
D money he has is enough, let him come we will manage wat ever we have nd hustle some more
Re: Really Crazy by IamTheophilus(m): 4:08am On Jan 07, 2016
myfantasies:
D money he has is enough, let him come we will manage wat ever we have nd hustle some more
really...*faint

Re: Really Crazy by lanicky(f): 4:17am On Jan 07, 2016
You have to be careful while handling the whole issue.

Seek an elderly advice like someone said, because some women can be so funny. She may not believe your story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Really Crazy by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
dont blatant tell the wife,cause the halfwit husband would definitely deny it.
instead set them up.get a pre-registered sim & snap the two love birds. with an accompanying text telling the sordid details.
those two cheating scumbags need to be exposed.
Senior Madam Detective, I hail grin
Re: Really Crazy by Phikom(m): 4:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Infidelity is now the order of the day...an institution meant to be sacred now a platform of all manners and kinds of feculent activities...
Re: Really Crazy by myfantasies(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamTheophilus:
really...*faint
Y u no die grin
Re: Really Crazy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Senior Madam Detective, I hail grin
babess.gringrin
Re: Really Crazy by dwen: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
send the woman's number to me I will call her and tell her after all she does not know me. am serious.. I hate things like this.
Re: Really Crazy by IamTheophilus(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Really Crazy by IamTheophilus(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Y u no die grin
seriously?
Re: Really Crazy by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2016
well I'm just glad that months later I didn't Have to say anything, the wife caught them humping, she's moved out I dunno why get sis is still there #that girl is wicked

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back / Should I Marry Her? / My Baby's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.