Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? (4107 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
We live in a society where men cheat with reckless abandon. Some have the decency to apologise to their wives, she forgives and continues with the marriage like nothing happened. Others would not bother to apologise, they make her understand that if she can't take it, she should leave.

Now, if for any reason, your wife cheats will you forgive her for the sake of the marriage, children and love?
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by eme1n(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I seriously doubt it, men are Hypocrites and weaklings when it comes to that. Nigerian men most especially!!

10 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
We're waiting for comments tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Juxtified(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Hahaha. Why una dey wait so eagerly? Una wives commit adultery? Nice concept though.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
fine guys, I'm looking for husband o, I love the middle one and the one by the left

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Juxtified:

Hahaha. Why una dey wait so eagerly? Una wives commit adultery?
Nice concept though.
we want to see both sensible and senseless comments from the wise and potential fools wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by SAMBARRY: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
fine guys, I'm looking for husband o, I love the middle one and the one by the left
your 2choices are married tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by kajoula(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:

all that glitter isnt gold..dont loose ur guard for panda.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
kajoula:

all that glitter isnt gold..dont loose ur guard for panda.
jolosy tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by kajoula(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
jolosy tongue

its in us.. grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Joel3(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
it's in nature of man to marry as much wife's as he can. not the same for women
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by ucnwafor(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op real men use condom while cheating on their wives........90% protection to avoid sexually transmitted diseases and virus in the relationship, so lemme spread mat here cos of the moniker below me

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by lilmax(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Impossibility at its peak
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by alabikunlekam(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
First, forgiveness as a Believer is paramount! We need
to forgive one another.
Second,there is nothing wrong in forgiving in as much as women do forgive men,
That's my own opinion but I don't think I will give a space for my my future wife to do so

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:
We live in a society where men cheat with reckless abandon. Some have the decency to apologise to their wives, she forgives and continues with the marriage like nothing happened. Others would not bother to apologise, they make her understand that if she can't take it, she should leave.

Now, if for any reason, your wife cheats will you forgive her for the sake of the marriage, children and love?
Sex is different for women, or isn't that what you people say?
That you can't have sex with anyone you're not emotionally attached to...not like I believe that line anyway, but that's the defence y'all put up before you eventually open them legs up grin

So why should a man forgive his wife when she obviously has strong emotional feelings for the man she had sex with?
Unless she's a professional slvt who sees sex as nothing but just sex, then she will be forgiven.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by tripplephi: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
lifeisabitch:

WE ALL CHEAT, MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY, ITS BECAUSE WOMEN ARE WEAKER THAT THEY ARE USUALLY CAUGHT IN PHYSICAL SCANDALS, SO I SAY ITS A TWO WAY THING BASED ON MATURITY, AS FOR ME, IF SHE IS READY TO CHANGE I WILL FORGIVE HER O AND HAVE A HAPPY HOME
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
crackhaus:

That you can't have sex with anyone you're not emotionally attached to...not like I believe that line anyway, but that's the defence y'all put up before you eventually open them legs up grin

So why should a man forgive his wife when she obviously has strong emotional feelings for the man she had sex with?
Unless she's a professional slvt who sees sex as nothing but just sex, then she will be forgiven.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why evils cry

crackhaus:

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:
Why evils cry

Forgive me, its just logic na.

Or is it not true that a woman will only have sex with a man she feels some strong emotional connection to? grin
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by ivyT(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
crackhaus:

You are kinda ryt thou

#MenAreBiatches

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Most females don't forgive men who cheat on them, so why should a man forgive? Also, females cheat just as much as men do, it's just that society sweeps it under the rug.
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
ivyT:

You are kinda ryt thou
#MenAreBiatches
Oh well...
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
crackhaus:

Forgive me, its just logic na.

Or is it not true that a woman will only have sex with a man she feels some strong emotional connection to? grin

You got it wrong. First the only connection is hornyness for any woman. Now IF and ONLY IF he put's that pipe down like a pro will she connect with him emotionally. But if her head is right like mine and she knows which way her bread is buttered THEN and ONLY THEN it's still ONLY SEX and nothing else. Ya dig embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by crackhaus: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

You got it wrong. First the only connection is hornyness for any woman. Now IF and ONLY IF he put's that pipe down like a pro will she connect with him emotionally. But if her head is right like mine and she knows which way her bread is buttered THEN and ONLY THEN it's still ONLY SEX and nothing else. Ya dig embarassed
Ohhh I dig...I dig 100%.

You have typed liked the 'real' chic I suspected you were. grin
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
I see sex as something sacred, therefore I can't and will never share my woman.

If she cheats, I will forgive and divorce her.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are cracking me up. Crackhaus, you know she is not entirely wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a rare species here on NL so you know the game, don't ya? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
crackhaus:

Ohhh I dig...I dig 100%.

You have typed liked the 'real' chic I suspected you were. grin

#i keep it 100 cool

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are cracking me up. Crackhaus, you know she is not entirely wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a rare species here on NL so you know the game, don't ya? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
jmoore:
I see sex as something sacred, therefore I can't and will never share my woman.

If she cheats, I will forgive and divorce her.

Sexercise not sacred undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? by crackhaus: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

Lol, she's not wrong... I like how she kept it real. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My co worker is looking for my trouble / Stop Being 2 Minutes Noodles In Bed.. Indomie Takes More Than 2 Minutes Now. � / Igbo-akwa Ibom Marriage, How Do Igbos See It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.