Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. (853 Views)

Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? / Borno Elders Forum Reminds Me Of The Conspiracy Of Silence That Fattened BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by Smartsyn(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Three months ago, we woke up to the news of the death of Depriye Alamieyeseigha. Condolences flew in from far and near how he use to be a saint. But you and I knew better.

However, that was all that have been heard on that matter, no burial( ofcourse a man of his calibre will not be buried behind closed doors) or any news of his cremation heard.

So pls where is the 'body' of Depriye Alamieyeseigha. Could it be he has been buried and we are not aware of it.

If a man can disguise himself as a woman to jump bail, faking his own death is not a big deal especially since the Pharoah that don't know Joseph is the king.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by Topestbilly(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
. cry
Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by mperoakeem(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op, na true ooo

The man sef na scammer
Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by tomakint: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
They should allow this Ijaw Man to Rest In Peace!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by Psalm18: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
I have been seeing people raising this issue every now and then. Maybe it's the same person using different handles. I know the point to all this is so it hits the front-page. I hope the mods don't fall for this cheap trick.

Each day people die and are buried.

Why is this logic so difficult for people to understand?

People also get married silently without noise and owambe.
Different people ;different culture.
In Islam, once a person dies, he is buried.
If the Alams family, wants to mourn quietly.
What's the issue?

If you are unsatisfied, go to Bayelsa and ask his family for the burial ground and see if you come back unscath.
Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op, get a life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by kunlexy1759(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. But ONE day, he who died and he who lost shall meet.
Re: The Death Of Alamieyesegha And The Silence That Speaks. by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
They said he is dead. If he decides to die while being alive and STFU let him keep quiet and forever hold his peace.

Btw that hospital pic looked framed. His brother must be an asshole if all he could think of upon the death of alms was a social media pic.

Anyway. I really don't gave a Bleep to give

(1) (Reply)

Cable Holding Pole / Network On Police Reform Condemns Killing Of Biafrans At Aba, Urges Investigatio / Pictures: PDP Youths At A US Embassy Seminar :investing In The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.