Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Snooping On Your Partner's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snooping On Your Partner's Phone (883 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is Snooping Too Much On My Wife / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / 5 Reasons Snooping On Your Partner Is Not Such A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by DeathStroke007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
is it good or bad

to me.. it's insane act.. what do you expect to see on my phone? huh? fear of the unknown is very wise.. you go just get high blood bp snooping on your partner's phone
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Snooping? That's an act that shows lack of trust and one shouldn't be in a relationship with someone he/she doesn't trust.

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by AlienStar: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Sanguine77(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sometimes it is good, other times it is bad. Last two years, I suspected my girl friend who was staying with me then was playing games with me. I had no way to find out cos I leave the house by 6 am and come back by 10 pm so the only way left was to snoop on her fone on a Saturday when she went to bath.
I found out she was telling a guy that lived close who promised to help her get a job about me and even my work schedule and that he should come back on time so she can visit him.
She even was begging the guy for money even when I was working my sorry ass out to cater for her and my brother who was staying also with me.
I confronted her and she apologised but that was the beginning of the end and the reason why I am still unmarried cos I wud have married her last year.
Snooping is dangerous cos u go see something wey go scatter ur dada.

2 Likes

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by prahcetomi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Snooping ko, snoopdog ni

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by KELVINXY: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
shortest road to heartbreak. undecided

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
Trust no one...if ur partner is having more time on his mobile than u, then u know what it is...it's better to pack up ur things & leave him coz surely he is busy flirting with other hoes than being with u.

No need to snoop.
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Nancywill(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Personally, I can't Go Through Ma Partner's Phone, I Mean, Its Crazy, Its Better I don't See Anything Rather Than Seeing Something That Am Gonna Cry My Socket Out

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Ginaz(f): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
I think it is good, but just once in a blue moon. You have to sometimes be curious as to who is who in your partner's phone. In some cases eh, you'll be shocked and enlighten at the same time when you see what's in their phone contact, chats, pictures and messages. Time 4 mumu don pass o, I dey check wel wel but not every time. He checks my phone too whenever I checks his, I got angry and that was when I stopped that habit. grin

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by DeathStroke007(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
Trust no one...if ur partner is having more time on his mobile than u, then u know what it is...it's better to pack up ur things & leave him coz surely he is busy flirting with other hoes than being with u.

No need to snoop.

you making a mistake... if you are your guy main chick, you will know.. everyone flirts.. snooping on phone is insane
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Smartguy001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
If (s)he is double dating wen (s)he is in a relationship e go definitely happen 4marriage snoop if possible n get d hell out..
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by DeathStroke007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
everybody flirts.. all you have to find out is if you are the main man or main chick..... if you love him /her.. prove it and be his /her main man or chick... snooping only leads to unwanted results
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by cruzita(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
to avoid heartbreak and HBP avoid snooping abi na snoopdog.
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you making a mistake... if you are your guy main chick, you will know.. everyone flirts.. snooping on phone is insane

Thats y u can't accept if ur girl will check ur mobile coz u know u r guilty that maybe ur not juz flirting at all...coz if u don't do anything behind her back,then ur very please to let her check ur mobile..simple as that.
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by DeathStroke007(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Thats y u can't accept if ur girl will check ur mobile coz u know u r guilty that maybe ur not juz flirting at all...coz if u don't do anything behind her back,then ur very please to let her check ur mobile..simple as that.

see this bae sha... don't you know checking my phone behind my back means She Doesn't Trust Me? besides, i can't check her phone behind Her back.. even if i know she flirts.. fear the unknown
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Jayjay0(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wrong! Wrong!! Totally Wrong.. Why would an sane/normal person check his/her partners phone undecided
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Jayjay0(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
I jokingly told one of my ex that i want to check her phone (note: she always on my own phone which is very normal to me) she got angry and started ranting. She was expecting me to apologise so i kept quiet then she said she will leave if i don't apologise,, I refuse and she left thinking i will call her back but i didnt... Fvck her undecided

i moved on that evening wink
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Charles4075(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op, Trust is an essential part of any relationship. Without it, it is pretty impossible to have a productive one. When certain things happen that cause a person to have a hard time believing in their partner, it is difficult for a relationship to continue on the right foot. The betrayed party may choose to start doing crazy things to ensure that their loved one is faithful again. Moreover, even when the former cheater is being faithful, the scorned partner may still behave erratically and check up on them out of paranoia.

The paranoid things people do to confirm the fidelity of their mate include popping up at their job unexpectedly, making surprise home visits, and watching them from afar without them knowing. But one big no-no people do when the trust is gone is snoop through their partner’s phone, check their text messages, search through pictures and look through contacts for unfamiliar names. Some people even take it a step further and check emails.

Prowling through your mate’s phone is one of the worst things you can do. It can open up so many doors of disappointment and strife that you may not be prepared to deal with mentally or emotionally. There’s an old saying that goes, “Seek, and you shall find,” and it is very true. If you go looking for trouble in your man’s phone, you just may find it. Before you decide to make that bold move, ask yourself if you can handle what you may find, what your next move will be, how you plan to confront your mate about what you saw if it was incriminating, and how you plan to explain to them why you were going through their phone in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by bronzegoddess(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why shldnt I check my partner's phone. I had my ex's facebook passwd, his phone passwd, his email passwd too and he had all of mine.

Ur partners mehn, abeg.
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Two ways to be suspicious are:

- your partner is charging the mobile phone and the cover is facing down

- the data is always on
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Badboiz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nancywill:
Personally, I can't Go Through Ma Partner's Phone, I Mean, Its Crazy, Its Better I don't See Anything Rather Than Seeing Something That Am Gonna Cry My Socket Out

You get sense jaare..
Re: Snooping On Your Partner's Phone by Nancywill(f): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Badboiz:

You get sense jaare..
Lol...But That's Just It

(1) (Reply)

Rules For The Married And The Intending-to-marry! / He Exposed Himself Unknowingly / The Love Of A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.