Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... (8010 Views)

Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / Photo:if She Serves You Like This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP u are korect, any girl dat serves like dis neva know bad thing grin

she's still a virgin
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...David!

I know amala when I See one...undecided Besides, the tastes Are completely different. saying Wheat is almost the same as Amala is like saying My Ass is just as big As Nicki-Minaj's...grin

it makes no Atom of sense!!grin

They look the same but taste different.

Hope you got me now.

That doesn't remove the fact that I cook finger licking meals all the same and it doesn't really matter if you Ass is as big as Nicki Minaj's.

P.s, I think your's is perfect. cheesy
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Na advice Leave trash for NYPD!!!
No be only NYPD, how about LAPD!!! grin
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha smiley No but I would put a ring on it,and if can bake I'all even add a diamond or 2. grin
Lmfao!grin

You're crazy!tongue
Yay!!! she used a smiley!!! Yikes!tongue

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
PushMusic:

They look the same but taste different.

Hope you got me now.

That doesn't remove the fact that I cook finger licking meals all the same and it doesn't really matter if you Ass is as big as Nicki Minaj's.

P.s, I think your's is perfect. cheesy
***flips hair**undecided

Thankyou David.

1 Like

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by ivyT(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

I know okra, but it doesn't get mushy just like that over there. It's not my favourite though because I find it "mucusy" & slimy.

Think I've checked ewedu before. I guess it just doesn't fail to amaze me tongue cheesy

omo butty is ur name
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
ivyT:

omo butty is ur name

Meaning?
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Dongorgon5(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
coolcool
Thatz mi gurl kiss
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by melison29(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
If he could Cook Like this...

I'm getting pregnant!grin
.of course,some guys can cook very well,so get ready for nine months lol
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by ivyT(f): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Meaning?
literally rich pikin
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
ivyT:

literally rich pikin

Far from it. Just a fussy eater.
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Basit99(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

interestingly I can cook more than that because my lovely mum taught me
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Basit99:

interestingly I can cook more than that because my lovely mum taught me
grinReally??undecided

I'm proud of you!cheesy

melison29, I'm ready anytime....cheesy
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by flokii: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
@OP bfor nko..

na for dat spot I go plant d seed insyd her womb...
I so love them neat
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Akious2k2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

I know okra, but it doesn't get mushy just like that over there. It's not my favourite though because I find it "mucusy" & slimy.

Think I've checked ewedu before. I guess it just doesn't fail to amaze me tongue cheesy

Let me give u a clue...

Just check in2 an Amala joint and request 4 hot amala + a mixture of ewedu and gbegiri (Preferably on top of the amala)...

U may want 2 step it down with a bottle of soft drink sha... then

Thank me later
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na wife I find come dis thread ooooo... Na dis kind food I like pass cheesy

*No guy should quote me except ladies* cool
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by jackpot(f): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Jackpot!grin
it's You!!!
Your secret's safe with me!cheesy
it ain't me, ah swear. undecided
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by nerdfrost(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Oboy,see wife material choi!! Beta food oogrin
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by kingsfield(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
which kind food be dat?abegi if he doesn't want akpu with bitter leaf soup,den he should give way for macho men
Nwanyi mara nma,
Ezi uka ka ikwuru.
Emela ugbua agu aguwalam.
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Qualer: 8:16am On Jan 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha smiley No.But I would put a ring on it,and if he can bake I'll even add a diamond or 2. grin

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Qualer: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

the RBA will get some good TLC then...

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

if I did while you're around and you ate it, sorry you had to impregnate yourself undecided
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by NakedEve: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
The green stuff looks like a bowl full of algae to me grin

That soup is cals karikashia.
Its our soup in Middlebelt.
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by NakedEve: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
The green stuff looks like a bowl full of algae to me grin

That soup is called karikashia.
Its our soup in Middlebelt.
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
jackpot:
it ain't me, ah swear. undecided
tonguetongue
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
AdeniyiA:

if I did while you're around and you ate it, sorry you had to impregnate yourself undecided
Now, that's mean....embarassed

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Qualer:
Yay! I found the one,I got to tell my Mama! cheesy
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Chinum: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

Wasere joor cheesy

Who no like berra thing.
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by unaneversee: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Babaneh:
angry shocked

Na wife material she be if she can conveniently serve you this...

Anyone ready to serve me this? tongue

what if someone prepared it for her.. you will marry her just because she served u?
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by louiskay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

I swear me self can cook any type of meal u want... oya come over hia
Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
louiskay:

I swear me self can cook any type of meal u want... oya come over hia
You can Lie!grin

Re: Pics: If She Serves You Like This, I Swear..... by louiskay(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
You can Lie!grin

I half tell u d truth Fa!.......... and pls don't let ur case be like!!!!!!

Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.
Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"
God is watching you oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Leaked!! CCTV Reveals What 2 Choir Members Were Spotted Doing In Their Dressing / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Like Penetrative Sex but prefers...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.