Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) (7134 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Explorers(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2017
'Favourite dish in the Family, we eat this at least once in a week and my son can't do without it.

So you must know how to prepare this and start eating this now or you move on/leave the family.'

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Libo45: 5:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Maami... I'm purging Ooh.. But I'll pack it and take it home.. I'll be fine much later grin
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by chijioke17(m): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2017
I'll politely take it home with the excuse of purging or say that I'm allergic to frog

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by odiereke(m): 5:30am On Aug 20, 2017
I will tell her Thank you ma.
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by alfred007(m): 5:31am On Aug 20, 2017
I am a vegetarian. ma!

4 Likes

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Stevebamdex(m): 5:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Mbanu,I will tell her frankly..I don't eat something like this ma..she might form to be angry but e no consign me.sad

Btw,
See as the roasted frog even looked relaxed having fun inside that plate..
What kind of human being eat this shoddy looking thing.?
Although,that doesn't look like a nigerian dish/meal to me...only asians do eat things as horrible as this,they do roast and eat cockroaches,mosquitoes and even bedbugs grin..so this one is even fleshly to devour grin..

Lalasticlala,would you eat something like this? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 20, 2017
I would become a vegetarian immediately. lipsrsealed
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Alagbada1(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Ekwensu romance Mamiwater..

6 Likes

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by sisisioge: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2017
I would tell her the truth. Never eaten that before, not ready to start now...I will say it nicely. If she like , let vex na she sabi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2017
sisisioge:
I would tell her the truth. Never eaten that before, not ready to start now...I will say it nicely. If she like , let vex na she sabi grin
dis is d real deal
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Explorers(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2017
sisisioge:

'You must take this now or you wont be accepted into the family, forget about my son.'
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by sisisioge: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

'You must take this now or you wont be accepted into the family, forget about my son.'

OK o, bye bye honey...no be by force to eat or marry. That kind family sef go hard to marry into, tomorrow e fit be lizard them go serve. I no want wahala biko grin

9 Likes

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2017
shocked

God created everything and sees that its good.

I will eat it all.

Nonsense!
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:
'Favourite dish in the Family, we eat this at least once in a week and my son can't do without it.

So you must know how to prepare this and start eating this now or you move on/leave the family.'
Op talk son and see as guys dey comment. grin..Anyways mother inlaw no get say for couple life..how she go force pesin untop something...Eventhough frogmeat sweet not everyone will like it or be bold enough to taste it
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Kusibe77(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2017
undecided
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by sirfee(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2017
grin I love this... yummy

Dis food go go well with "captain jack" as back up
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by sirfee(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

Asians love this dish so much.
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by patola080(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Is not by force to eat it now and if she want to force u tell her no no no and go ur way who knows maybe she use it 4somethin
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by temmytopsy1(f): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2017
i cant eat it oo, na to just pack my shoe, dust it and get out
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by sirfee(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Mbanu,I will tell her frankly..I don't eat something like this ma..she might form to be angry but e no consign me.sad

Btw,
Although,that doesn't look like a nigerian dish/meal to me...only asians do eat things as horrible as this,they do roast and eat cockroaches,mosquitoes and even bedbugs grin..so this one is even fleshly to devour grin..

Too much of sense is no sense.This meal is not horrible,it is all about choice.

You called the combination of fresh tomatoes, cucumber,lettuce, sauce,frog,cabbage horrible?

Nigerians and irrelevant bragging...
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by sauceEEP(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Looks yummy. grin
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by AWOisaCOWARD: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2017
I will ask if she removed the poison gland while preparing it, if yes..... Very nice Ntanta don land.
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2017
sirfee:
Too much of sense is no sense.This meal is not horrible,it is all about choice.

You called the combination of fresh tomatoes, cucumber,lettuce, sauce,frog,cabbage horrible?

Nigerians and irrelevant bragging...

There's nothing like bragging there. There are certain foods some people would not touch or eat. It's not pride.

I wouldn't eat that frog however it was cooked or garnished. I will not eat snakes, dogs, cats, tortoises,rats and monkeys or any type of ape.

If anyone I know eats those, I would not drink or eat in his house or accept any food from him.

That frog look like a steroid filled body builder having a suntan though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Explorers(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2017
sisisioge:

OK o, bye bye honey...no be by force to eat or marry. That kind family sef go hard to marry into, tomorrow e fit be lizard them go serve. I no want wahala biko grin

grin
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Jj222(f): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Btw,

lol
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

Why on Earth would I eat this? Lai Never
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by kalvoken(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2017
This one over weak me o.

Well if it's loaded guy like e-money, trust naija girls.
They would give you every reason why thay have to. Even God has made all animals clean.
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by johnydon22(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Explorers:

please where is the door?

I wont let you finish the sentence and i am already leaving!!!

There is no way i am eating frog for shiit.... your son/daughter na Bill Gates?
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Horlohlah: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Mummy, I and your son are just friends o... don't mind whatever he told you grin
Infact I'm fasting sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by AuroraB(f): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
People are not talking about the 'you must prepare it for my son' attached to it sad
Ejoo Ma, if your son can teach me how to prepare it, means he prepare it lipsrsealed.
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2017
She no get bigger one?
Re: First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) by Adesiji77: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Horlohlah:
Mummy, I and your son are just friends o... don't mind whatever he told you grin

Infact I'm fasting sef.

*Claps* cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS / Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion) / Dangote Nakèd pics leaked by sidechick PHOTOS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.