Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? (5673 Views)

What I Saw On Xvideo Today / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / Look At What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was on my own jejely and this dude was e-sexually harassing me o!

What have we done to deserve this in this generation?

What a stupidly hilarious chat and the dude was so confident to be spitting all these trash! Even my Camon C8 phone could not contain his messages, I had to screenshot with my system!

Meanwhile, I need a Tecno Phantom 5 for buying if you have it, I heard it has some making sense features that I need!!!

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
More pictures to the e-drama oooo

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by iceberylin(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mehnn...i love the guy's Confidence grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Theyveedo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
B
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin haha

This should be at the jokes section.. Guy's a_fucking hilarious comedian

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
LMAO.. That Guy Deserves a Medal!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Yorubago(f): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What kind of a stwepid boy is this! Disgracing men up and down

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Oladipupo22: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oga o

END TIME PICTURES

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Oladipupo22: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by dollyjoy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hilariouscheesycheesy
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by ClassCaptain(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Biatches are meant to be bleeped whether they like it or not .....Lol....Were nj bobo ...

Wan just f girl like that ?? Dem no dey use belt on top pampers naa..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by agarawu23(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
I swear, this life don spoil
Na fvck the guy just talk like that ?
Well, maybe the Op na set of ladies wey dey expose boobs for Facebook lipsrsealed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hahahahaha!!! grin grin

But wait oh, he did say pls and don't be angry. Besides wetin hin talk wey no true? You no dey fυck abi you were not made to fυck?? tongue

On anther note, you stylishly hid your own name while showcasing his for all the world to see. If he opens a counter thread with your name splashed all over FP now, na to begin dey call on Amadioha with righteous indignation undecided

Ps. What's with this fad of putting multiple question marks after a statement? Are you asking us if you saw it on facebook, or telling us what you saw?
Anyway if I ask you, na who you go ask??
End time trend??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by bronzegoddess(f): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mchew.
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by donholy28(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
but come on...at least d guy went straight to d point

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by lilmax(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
@op your pics should speak for you

Not really surprised here undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by pretydiva(f): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
The guy is a total disgrace 2 himself, his manhood ,his family..,infact his entire generation

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by cruzita(f): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
men can be such dickhead.how can u tell a girl straight to her face that you want to fvck her.does she look like a LovePeddler or has she given u the impression that she is sex-starved?this is stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
They don't respect women from where he comes from. By their seed, you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Gbemiga43(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Try nd luck
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by kaziblake(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
What kind of guy is this?
Youth of this days....Smh
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by myfantasies(f): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op d guy won drill ur ass by fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by misspicy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP there are situations where you don't need to be forming gentle and courteous,this is one of it,what the hell is thanks thanks you were busy typing up and down
you should have just blasted the eediot severally severally then blocked the dog...

Inshort I don't blame him,when olosho is selling pvssy #500 why won't a dog like this type this nonsense to a decent girl?

another reason that NYSC scam should be scraped,dogs on heat should get else where to be dumping their rotten sperm undecided

mtchw www

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:
OP there are situations where you don't need to be forming gentle and courteous,this is one of it,what the hell is thanks thanks you were busy typing up and down
you should have just blasted the eediot severally severally then blocked the dog...

Inshort I don't blame him,when olosho is selling pvssy #500 why won't a dog like this type this nonsense to a decent girl?

another reason that NYSC scam should be scraped,dogs on heat should get else where to be dumping their rotten sperm undecided

mtchw www

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
kaziblake:
What kind of guy is this?
Youth of this days....Smh

I am confused my sister oooo
Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

I am confused my sister oooo
Why did you call him a "low life"? You should have simply ignored the bros and block him. This would have saved us all these troubles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
The guys on the thread is showing us females they can do the same thing..

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by hatux: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
The girl should have blocked him when he first made the first statement...
It's quite disgracing, what's this life turning into

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Swissheart(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op you shouldn't have replied him after his first line . Total waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by K9blunt(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Many are mad but few are online. Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by Akious2k2(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2016
pretydiva:
The guy is a total disgrace 2 himself, his manhood ,his family..,infact his entire generation

Habaa! This is 2 much now. He was wrong but y shld u involve his family and generation... ahn ahn.

U even seem 2 b more concerned dan d person involved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Facebook Today ??? by tpiar: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2016
cant you just delete the comments assuming the incident really happened?

men also get the same propositions on facebook from women without making threads about it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] / She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / My Virgin Mentor Just Got Married!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.