Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] (5663 Views)

Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her / Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income / Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Recently, I have noticed the two most addictive habits of Nigerian men are:

1. Political argument (PDP / APC)
2. Football argument (Messi /Ronaldo)

The above addictions are becoming worse than masturbation and gambling. Whenever I see a youth arguing about the two things above, I don't take such a person seriously. I just hate those two kinds of arguments.

The best argument I want youths to focus on is called Programming / Web design / Graphics design argu-work.

When you work on these things, it will be hard for you to be broke let alone have time for football or political arguments.

I have used these skills to build platforms that are raking and also some that will soon start raking. Lemme use my cheap phone and snap some codes and sites on my computer that are in progress.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2018
What am I say? What I'm saying is: political and sport arguments are for depressed and broke people. Please, don't me mad at me for being honest.

Real people either play the politics or football instead of talk it except they're registered commentators or BMC and that's what they do for a living.

If you can't play politics or football, STOP talking about it everyday. Once or twice in a month is okay, but regularly? It's an addiction, but you don't know it yet.

Channel your time to fruitful things and financial depression will never come close to you. If you don't do this now, you'll end up in a Church shouting: "I receive, I receive."

Unfortunately, you're not receiving anything. People who are receiving are the ones you always spend your precious time to talk about. Be wise. WFG.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by timilehin95(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Why are u not a billionaire yet? sad
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Lucasinho(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2018
timilehin95:

grin

timilehin95 2-0 iLegendd

2 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
you are not honest with your own self...as much as programming is YOUR passion/hobby or whatever, let people spend their free time doing what THEY like (especially when they are at a drinking joint). this is what actually make these places (or drinking) lively..... and so long as discussions are done without violence, then let them.

could you even imaging being at a bar/drinking joint and people were arguing about programming?!?!? what a boring place that would be!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2018
timilehin95:
Being a billionaire is not a day's job. It takes time and that time is in the future. The good thing is having a solid foundation now.

5 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Lucasinho:

grin

timilehin95 2-0 iLegendd
grin I think it's 10 — 0. He has 10 while I have 0. In the future, the 1 in his 10 will be removed and he'll end up with 0 if he doesn't use his time wisely now.

2 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
you are not honest with your own self...as much as programming is YOUR passion/hobby or whatever, let people spend their free time doing what THEY like (especially when they are at a drinking joint). this is what actually make these places (or drinking) lively..... and so long as discussions are done without violence, then let them.

could you even imaging being at a bar/drinking joint and people were arguing about programming?!?!? what a boring place that would be!
I agree

From my observations politics section Has more matured and well-to-do persons than any other sections on this forum. Most people championing these arguments have a stable 9 to 5, Wealthy Self employed, or Netpreneurs..

So in as much as ilegend loves programming, you aren't supposed to shove it down the throat of others.

THESE ARGUMENTS ARE MAINLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT...

PEOPLE GET HIGH PROVING THEIR INTELLECT... So let them have their fun, while you're having yours!!

Wealth doesn't bring happiness

3 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Hmm! The human brain loves to find a way to justify its actions. You just displayed it. Frankly speaking, you have a point. Sadly, don't understand what I meant by "argue programming."

It's quite unfortunate you guys see Nairaland as a beer parlor to have fun, but when we bring the fun to you, you abuse us and call us jobless or attention seekers. Okay, if those jobless attention seekers leave NL for you, where will you get the "lively" you're looking for? Some humans are confused.

I have a question for you. Why do you attack people on NL. Haven't you attacked me before for creating a fun thread? You see how I have turned the table.

When I bring fun to the table, you guys attack me and say, "Do something sensible." Now, this is something sensible, yet YOU, someone who has attacked me on my fun threads before, is now going against what you "used to" preach. Are you not a hypocrite? wink

Discussion not being violent? Haven't you been violent on this forum? The moment you guys read something that speaks against your laziness, you get mad and violent. #HavingFun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by WisdomHunter(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Recently, I have noticed the two most addictive habits of Nigerian men are:

1. Political argument (PDP / APC)
2. Football argument (Messi /Ronaldo)

The above addictions are becoming worse than masturbation and gambling. Whenever I see a youth arguing about the two things above, I don't take such a person seriously. I just hate those two kinds of arguments.

The best argument I want youths to focus on is called Programming / Web design / Graphics design argu-work.

When you work on these things, it will be hard for you to be broke let alone have time for football or political arguments.

I have used these skills to build platforms that are raking and also some that will soon start raking. Lemme use my cheap phone and snap some codes and sites on my computer that are in progress. The two sites are www.manymen.men and www.wetclef.com

I sent you a mail about this please check it

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:

Hmm! The human brain loves to find a way to justify its actions. You just displayed it. Frankly speaking, you have a point. Sadly, don't understand what I meant by "argue programming."

It's quite unfortunate you guys see Nairaland as a beer parlor to have fun, but when we bring the fun to you, you abuse us and call us jobless or attention seekers. Okay, if those jobless attention seekers leave NL for you, where will you get the "lively" you're looking for? Some humans are confused.

I have a question for you. Why do you attack people on NL. Haven't you attacked me before for creating a fun thread? You see how I have turned the table.

When I bring fun to the table, you guys attack me and say, "Do something sensible." Now, this is something sensible, yet YOU, someone who has attacked me on my fun threads before, is now going against what you "used to" preach. Are you not a hypocrite? wink

Discussion not being violent? Haven't you been violent on this forum? The moment you guys read something that speaks against your laziness, you get mad and violent. #HavingFun

as much as i wish i could understand the above rubbish you wrote... i dont! but i can feel your pain bro.

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

I agree

From my observations politics section Has more matured and well-to-do persons than any other sections on this forum. Most people championing these arguments have a stable 9 to 5, Wealthy Self employed, or Netpreneurs..

So in as much as ilegend loves programming, you aren't supposed to shove it down the throat of others.

THESE ARGUMENTS ARE MAINLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT...

PEOPLE GET HIGH PROVING THEIR INTELLECT... So let them have their fun, while you're having yours!!

Wealth doesn't bring happiness
Exactly. My post is focused on the youths, not the big guys who are already made. When these big guys argue, the kids join and get drown day and night arguing with made men. They are wasting their time.

Argument has "emotion" and the moment your emotion gets tampered with, you'll make sure you vindicate and validate yourself by arguing the more. If it doesn't work, you see the kids resorting to abuse and insult.

I'm not forcing people to learn it, but I'm telling them it's the best route to be a millionaire or a billionaire. Check the top 10 richest people in the world — they are mostly computer geeks.

On that list, you can never and will never see people like Ronaldo, Messi, Davido, Jay Z, Buhari, etc. These people I mentioned only eat popularity and some cash. They are hardly worth a billion dollar.

The reason I created this thread is: in most of my threads, you'll see guys deviating from the topic and yell "Make money, make money." Now, I'm telling them the best way to make money, they're here to toss out.

6 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

as much as i wish i could understand the above rubbish you wrote... i dont! but i can feel your pain bro.

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif[/img]
Sorry for engaging you. I thought I was engaging an intelligent person. Please, accept my apologies — I won't do it again. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry for engaging you. I thought I was engaging an intelligent person. Please, accept my apologies — I won't do it again. Have a nice day.

apologies accepted

1 Like

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2018
They'd rather fight and abuse than face the truth. Since I don't have time to fight, let me advertise.

Someone called our ChatDicted book "a shitty book." Another one called it "kindergarten books." Another one called it "obalende books," but the good news is: the kinder-shitty-obalende book is selling and it keeps selling. It's on high demand.

The current price is 7k, but with the high demand, we may consider increasing the price. Below is a screenshot of people looking for it. To download the free version, click this link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

2 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2018
WisdomHunter:

I sent you a mail about this please check it
I didn't receive it. Send it to the email on my signature.
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Read step on chain.
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
They'd rather fight and abuse than face the truth. Since I don't have time to fight, let me advertise.

Someone called our ChatDicted book "a shitty book." Another one called it "kindergarten books." Another one called it "obalende books," but the good news is: the kinder-shitty-obalende book is selling and it keeps selling. It's on high demand.

The current price is 7k, but with the high demand, we may consider increasing the price. Below is a screenshot of people looking for it. To download the free version, click this link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Chatdicted is a great book bro. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

But rather than simply advertise here on NL.
Why no revise the books to fit western standard with examples of chats they'll understand. Then upload on Amazon Kindle where you'll make more money.

1 Like

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

Chatdicted is a great book bro. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

But rather than simply advertise here on NL.
Why no revise to book to fit western standard with examples of chats they'll understand. Then upload on Amazon Kindle where you'll make more money.
Hmm. Nice idea. What is Amazon Kindle?
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Hmm. Nice idea. What is Amazon Kindle?

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2982062052

Thank me later. wink

FYI It got to a point the OP was making $2000+ a month..

I haven't really tried it but it seems genuine enough
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2982062052

Thank me later. wink

FYI It got to a point the OP was making $2000+ a month..

I haven't really tried it but it seems genuine enough
Lol. What if I refuse to thank you?
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. What if I refused to thank you?

Lolzz you definitely will grin
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

Lolzz you definitely will grin
Why do you think so?
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Why do you think so?

Lolzz just a hunch..

Maybe when your alerts arrives you'll feel the hunch too
Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

Lolzz just a hunch..

Maybe when your alerts arrives you'll feel the hunch too
But, what if I tell you millions are already made and I'm an instructor in that business and all the information you need to move from zero to a millionaire in 6 months without spending a dime is with me and I have posted it on my site, but I don't allow people see it. Lol.

Table of Content

Part 1: SECURITY — All About The Best Browsers, VPNs, And Devices [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic285.html

Part 2: ACCOUNTS — All About Creating Accounts On KDP, Createspace, Draft2Digital, And Others [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic286.html

Part 3: DOWNLOADABLE — All You Need To Download From Kindle Book Creator To Plagiarism Checker [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic287.html

Part 4: NICHE — All About The Best Niches To Write On For More Money [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic288.html

Part 5: TRAFFIC — All About Keyword Search, Category Search, And Ranking SEO Tricks [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic289.html

Part 6: WRITING — All About Genre, How To Write Fast, And Tips To Generate Quick Contents [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic290.html

Part 7: FORMATTING — All About Formatting For KDP, Createspace, And Kindle Paperback [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic291.html

Part 8: COVER — All About Best Covers For More Sales, DIY Cover, And Professional Designers [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic292.html

Part 9: PUBLISHING — All About Publishing Your Written Book On KDP, PB, Createspace, And Draft2Digital [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic293.html

Part 10: PROMO AND ADS — All About Assorted Promotional Tips And Tricks [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic294.html

Part 11: MONEY — All About Tax Evasion, Payoneer Withdrawal, And Exchangers [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic295.html

Part 12: MOTIVATIONS — All About Sales Reports And Encouraging Words [Screenshots] LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic296.html

Part 13: FAQ — 50 Frequently Asked Questions LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic297.html

AMAZON: Compilations Of Resourceful Sites For Amazon Book Publishing LINK http://www.wetclef.com/topic298.html

Let me come and be going...

1 Like

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
ilegend

why you come dey stress me since na bro's lolzzz

Nice one

I'm kinda interested in the biz, I really want to diversify my portfolio but I haven't really had time to sit and write.

But that post could change lives, why not draw attention to it..

Please let's create an alternative for the youths,(YAHOO isn't the way forward).

3 Likes

Re: MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Deleted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... / My female friends don't allow me have sex with them . What should I do pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.