Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? (2322 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Short Guy, Tall Girl Couple. .the Best Combination! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by money121(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was touched when I saw this couple, although some may argue that it is a marriage of convenience.

Nairalanders What do you think?

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/is-this-couple-definition-of-true-love.html

cc:
lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by money121(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by obinnashady(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
OMG...lipsrsealed
Really sweet..embarassed
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by obiorathesubtle: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
OMG...lipsrsealed
Really sweet..embarassed
undecided you know that's a wedding cake right?
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by BankoleCruise(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Defination of longtime masturbation for that lady.
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Maybe he's from a well-to-do family with contacts. Those folks tend to have gold digging ways & see marriage as a business deal, usually between the parents or both families. It just doesn't make sense for a cute lady like that to be married away to a stump of a man, unless someone is gaining something out of the union.
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
huh

Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Shortyy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol. wtf
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by obiorathesubtle: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
huh

ehena undecided
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Maybe he's from a well-to-do family with contacts. Those folks tend to have gold digging ways & see marriage as a business deal, usually between the parents or both families. It just doesn't make sense for a cute lady like that to be married away to a stump of a man, unless someone is gaining something out of the union.
You're so unromantic. undecided
So you don't believe in true love??
My kinda woman tongue
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

My kinda woman tongue

Quite the contrary, I'm a dreamer but also have moments of waking up wink tongue
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Quite the contrary, I'm a dreamer but also have moments of waking up wink tongue
Hmmm. Well you do look dreamy, with your middle finger to the world. What's that, artistic license? grin
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Hmmm. Well you do look dreamy, with your middle finger to the world. What's that, artistic license? grin

Something like that tongue
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Something like that tongue
Bet you're a wild card. January Tempest eh cheesy
You're the kinda girl mama used to warn me about tongue
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
And then when the husband dies 5 years later, leaving his inheritance to his wife, people say "Gone too soon" BULLSHYTE!!!
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Bet you're a wild card. January Tempest eh cheesy
You're the kinda girl mama used to warn me about tongue

Wrong tongue The horns you think you see are only there to keep my halo straight wink
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Wrong tongue The horns you think you see are only there to keep my halo straight wink
Nice. Or maybe they're there to gore your hapless victims. Well I'm something of a matador myself so I no fear tongue
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

Nice. Or maybe they're there to gore your hapless victims. Well I'm something of a matador myself so I no fear tongue

Hahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rollar:

My kinda woman tongue
Brotherly forget true love, no Man or woman can marry such a person.
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Hahaha lipsrsealed
*grabs a crowbar*
Open your 32 joor tongue

So what's your name?
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by Emac34: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
gan
Re: Is This Couple The Definition Of True Love? by hatux: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
And who the hell says that's a wedding cake

(1) (Reply)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One / If You Love Me, Shave My Kittykat. / Do I Look Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.