Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? (1925 Views)

Forget What People Want. It’s Your Life. What Do You Want? / Kiss Of Life..what's Going On Here{pics} / What Year Did U Get Deflowered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Moz22: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:
Viewing this topic: Harbigail(f), lasisi69 (m), Moz22(m)

Endtime man would definatelly be 1969 before the world ended and before Nigeria turned into something else grin
see question oo
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Moz22: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:

Endtime man would definatelly be 1969 before the world ended and before Nigeria turned into something else grin
why am I mentioned? I don't belong to d endtime crew
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
MemphisDepay:
wetin happen for 1992
Long Story!
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Those were the GOOD years for me smiley Never knew growing up was so hard all those times I used to play dress-up in my room tongue

Hmmm, '99? It has a significant meaning for me too. Mixed reactions about it. Why '99, Shum? Hit it for the very 1st time or what? tongue

hmm... Something in common, we share the same view, 99 was when growing up started, after that year i made a lot of wrong decisions, i also decided to be a good guy that won't cheat grin; mehn... It was a mistake tongue, so i'll love to go back and change such decisions sad
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Obiora the senior citizen grin You're right though, 84 people are great people tongue Year of the god & goddesses in human form cool Why 84?

Back to topic- I'd love to go back to my childhood days before life lost all its innocence. Yanno, be a Peter Pan of sorts. Those are the only years I would gladly re-live. The rest are worth a skip, fastforward, pause for a sec or delete tongue
Lol.. Senior citizen? Good gosh! I feel closer to the grave now..

84 because my girl was born in 84 cool

Lol..childhood days? What year in particular?
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moz22:
why am I mentioned? I don't belong to d endtime crew
No, you were viewing at the time i copied the viewers, but... You can now join grin
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fawklicant:
2007. The year I gave up my passion for music for paid employment.
r u now enjoying your job?
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by lasisi69(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:

lol... Mine would be 2010 when I met Nelo

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:

hmm... Something in common, we share the same view, 99 was when growing up started, after that year i made a lot of wrong decisions, i also decided to be a good guy that won't cheat grin; mehn... It was a mistake tongue, so i'll love to go back and change such decisions sad

Lol, fair enough. For me it belongs to the "fastforward" category. Wouldnt like to go back but I sure learned some good lessons, mainly growing up like you stated. I think that's also the year I experienced my 1st heartbreak. Oh brother! Wished to fall into a deep coma but forgot all about it when I met a new guy days later cheesy Those teen years are something else I tell you grin
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Can't say why..Buh it's sure as hell gonna be 2015!!grin

My special prayer for anybody, "May you never be as jobless as Estherfabian, Amen" cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
JayIlych:

My special prayer for anybody, "May you never be as jobless as Estherfabian, Amen" cheesy grin grin tongue
Amen, my brother!!grin

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Fawklicant: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
MemphisDepay:
r u now enjoying your job?

Like fvck no. I just get by.
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
MemphisDepay:
share your story dearie
Let's just say I came outta my shell in 2015 And I'd love to re-Live it!grin

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Lol, fair enough. For me it belongs to the "fastforward" category. Wouldnt like to go back but I sure learned some good lessons, mainly growing up like you stated. I think that's also the year I experienced my 1st heartbreak. Oh brother! Wished to fall into a deep coma but forgot all about it when I met a new guy days later cheesy Those teen years are something else I tell you grin

ohhh... Sorry about the @bolded, okay am not going back in time again angry i would break a lot of hearts if i do grin wink
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Senior citizen? Good gosh! I feel closer to the grave now..

84 because my girl was born in 84 cool

Lol..childhood days? What year in particular?

See? You got the good stock, an '84 gyal tongue

Lol, no grave in sight because life as they say, begins at 40 grin

I can't pick a particular year but a whole decade, 1990 to maybe the Y2K. The 90s were just awesome smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... Mine would be 2010 when I met Nelo

Nelo, who is Nelo ? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by tungstar(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Let's just say I came outta my shell in 2015 And I'd love to re-Live it!grin

Were u a turtle or a snail in a shell.. grin grin
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:

ohhh... Sorry about the @bolded, okay am not going back in time again angry i would break a lot of hearts if i do grin wink

Nothing to be sorry about, it's life. LMFAO, you don't strike me as the bad boy type. Are you telling me if you went back, it'd be the return of the mack? tongue
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by kaziblake(f): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
2016 cause it's going to be the best year if my life.
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Nothing to be sorry about, it's life. LMFAO, you don't strike me as the bad boy type. Are you telling me if you went back, it'd be the return of the mack? tongue

Yeah, we've all been there, done that, experienced it, grown and out live it, its all about learning it the hard way, well we still alive.

Yeah, thats the whole big idea, and i mean a very bad guy angry

kikiki Lol grin
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
tungstar:

Were u a turtle or a snail in a shell.. grin grin
sadsadsad
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by lasisi69(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:

Nelo, who is Nelo ? grin
my lovely ex

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
lasisi69:
my lovely ex

kikiki Lol, Okay grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by shumuel(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
lasisi69:
my lovely ex

kikiki Lol, Okay grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Amen, my brother!!grin

[size=24pt]Good, you like me. You used a smiley cool grin grin [/size]
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by tungstar(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
sadsadsad

Just kidding wif u.....datz all
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by jmaxjohn(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2016
2012, to invest massively on bitcoins
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Lordprez: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Year 0 A.D

Juz wanna check if Jesus was really died that year or if it was 16A.D cus pastors keep saying 2000years ago undecided

Buh in my life... 2016 it is, I love my past to stay just exactly the way I left it
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by joshuamoses101(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
1995 angry

I hate diz planet

hope u Don package ur luggages, abi u Don already reach there cheesy
Re: If You Were To Go Back To A Year In Your Life, What Year Would It Be? And Why? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
JayIlych:

[size=24pt]Good, you like me. You used a smiley cool grin grin [/size]
Yay!grin

You must be proud!wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joblessness Has Boosted My Sex Drive / Hilarious: See What This Girl Did To This Guy. / Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.