Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? (1891 Views)

2 Signs Of The Illuminati You Can See In Nigeria (photos) / Is Iamkashybaby Part Of The Illuminati? See Photos / Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 07, 2016
OK i have heard so many bullshiits concerning freemansons and the illuminati by the so called saints and fake christians.
NOW if offered 50billion naira and an opportunity to make your talent or bussiness known all over the world. will you join the illuminati?
cc lalasticlala,seun.
takes my headphone and continue listening to Eminem's kings never die.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2016
What does it profit a man, if he gains the world and loses his soul?

1 Like

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 07, 2016
Youve never asked a sensible question. Go check yourself before things deteriorate.

3 Likes

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
everything

1 Like

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Youve never asked a sensible question. Go check yourself before things deteriorate.

sigh coming from a lady that will open her legs for groundnut and sugar.

1 Like

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
everything
oh mr man of wise knowledge pls tell me
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
oh mr man of wise knowledge pls tell me
because vanity is your favourite
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
sigh coming from a lady that will open her legs for groundnut and sugar.

I spoke fact that you cannot deny. I know most men here are dumb but yours is beyond imagining.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by vizkiz: 10:41am On May 07, 2016
50 billion Is a whole Lotta cash if you ask me...but it's not worth looking my soul over. My soul is much more expensive
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by tunaguy(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2016
Op no mind them i go join die so far d catch is not too much lky bring ur mom or those kind shii
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I spoke fact that you cannot deny. I know most men here are dumb but yours is beyond imagining.
a look at your threads shows that ure not only a gold digger but ure so ugly that when u were given birth to nepa took light.

2 Likes

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
because vanity is your favourite
dnt be silly, dat is a movie line from the movie "devil's advocate"
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
dnt be silly, dat is a movie line from the movie "devil's advocate"
i know bro, u preach about soul and yet ur soul is already with the devil becaus u watch d devil's tool. which is hollywood movies.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 07, 2016
If it's in USD, that wud be even more bigger grin

Until now I do not believe in this conspiracy... but when money talks, everyone surely gonna listen.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
a look at your threads shows that ure not only a gold digger but ure so ugly that when u were given birth to nepa took light.
grin Dumb! dumb! wasnt wrong a bit cool

1 Like

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
If it's in USD, that wud be even more bigger grin

Until now I do not believe in this conspiracy... but when money talks, everyone surely gonna listen.. cool
seconded
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
i know bro, u preach about soul and yet ur soul is already with the devil becaus u watch d devil's tool. which is hollywood movies.
its ur entire generation dat is already with d devil. Oshi
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Dumb! dumb! wasnt wrong a bit cool
not that i hate you, but i will unplug your life support machine to charge my old nokia phone.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
its ur entire generation dat is already with d devil. Oshi
lmao lol bro its too late 4 u
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by iceberylin(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
A soul I'm not using?

50B take over

1 Like

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

A soul I'm not using?

50B take over
oh trust me u'l Def be using it afterlife
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by iceberylin(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
An afterlife I'm not sure of undecided
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
sigh coming 4rm an e-player
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

An afterlife I'm not sure of undecided
well, I guess wen one passes on frm this life, he or she just doesn't feel anything until the last day.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by iceberylin(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
well, I guess wen one passes on frm this life, he or she just doesn't feel anything until the last day.

Cause one man claiming to see God told you : undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by daveP(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

A soul I'm not using?

50B take over
abeg na, no fall my hand with this statement na. simply find out more about soul before you skip enter that conclusion o.( dodges mug hurled his way) na true. for every breath exhaled and inhaled, the soul is linked to living. Talk of a tape recorder in an office that is there but few know it catches all their acts in angles. that's how the soul is-- A security Cam that only Baba God dey hold I'm remote for replay.
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by iceberylin(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2016
daveP:
abeg na, no fall my hand with this statement na. simply find out more about soul before you skip enter that conclusion o.( dodges mug hurled his way) na true. for every breath exhaled and inhaled, the soul is linked to living. Talk of a tape recorder in an office that is there but few know it catches all their acts in angles. that's how the soul is-- A security Cam that only Baba God dey hold I'm remote for replay.

You know I'm joking
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by donbenedict(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

Cause one man claiming to see God told you : undecided
what do u think?
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by daveP(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

You know I'm joking

anywhere you see me type those words in bracket, know say I'm just getting along. on a normal day, I go blast una o sotey King Tom go come laff like this....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2016
daveP:

anywhere you see me type those words in bracket, know say I'm just getting along. on a normal day, I go blast una o sotey King Tom go come laff like this....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where that nigga sef undecided
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 07, 2016
iceberylin:

You know I'm joking
people dnt undastand joke again
Re: Be Frank And Sincere: Will You Join The Illuminati For Fifty Billion Naira? by iceberylin(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
people dnt undastand joke again
I'm giving up grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Only For Matured Women Between 35+. / Will You Be Bothered If Your Girlfriend Never Asks U For Money? / What Does She Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.